Disney Store Diecast Star Wars Vehicles

Reaction score
Yep Wave 1 (in their original boxes) had MANY quality problems... (broken wings in X-wings, Ties :) )..
Wave 1 in red boxes is MUCH better :)....

But a collector has to have them both :whistling:

Reaction score
As long as we can't have Action Fleet, I am happy to at least get these ships. I bought the Star destroyer from the first series since an AF version never made it to retail. I received Poe's X-wing in the mail today- very nice! I don't care about having the whole set (Rey's Speeder in the Titanium series feels like AF scale next to the old speeder bikes, as does the FO Snow Speeder) but I will definitely snag the FO TIE. I'd like to see the Falcon done with the new radar dish

Reaction score
So I snatched the OT X-Wing from France (37 € incl. shipping... damn) and just bought the Tie Advanced (new packaging) from the USA (41 € incl. shipping... damn again). I know they may be eventually restocked at Disney, but as a completionist, I did not want to risk anything so I had to invest a bit more. So, now I have all (old and new) besides the 2nd X-Wing from the Ultimate Set.

I want to display them (it's a pity that no stands are provided), but the stands sold on ebay here Acrylic Display Stand for Disney Star Wars Diecast B Wing Fighter Stand Only | eBay are quite expensive if you want to have them all. Anyone knows any good (and maybe more simple) alternative?

And does anyone expect this line to be continued? The last releases are over half a year old now...

And by the way: I am still confused with this thread which I would expect in the Disney forum, where there is another one. Maybe a mod can merge and relocate! ;)

Reaction score
And by the way: I am still confused with this thread which I would expect in the Disney forum, where there is another one. Maybe a mod can merge and relocate! ;)
Well, as far as these are diecast starships and vehicles, they can sit comfortably and relevantly under this forum - as well as being Disney-specific items as well (hence the Disney forum).

I figure: a good topic will have multiple threads we can all post in! :p The more the merrier!

Reaction score
Are the classic trilogy vehicles exactly the same from the old packaging as they are in the new packaging?
I know the Y-wing is slightly different. In TFA packaging the Y-wing doesn't have the blue bands on the engines. The other ships I'm not sure of.

Reaction score
That can happen... however both topics were started by different posters, and one of then is in a dedicated Disney-focused forum, whereas the other is in a dedicated diecast forum.

I realise that doesn't help the situation - however, I'd suggest subscribing to both threads: that way you can track with activity in both.

Personally speaking, activity in both threads isn't so high that I find it confusing, but that's just me...

Reaction score
Whoops! :p I've just checked: I don't think you can subscribe to one single thread - but you can subscribe to a forum type... so my suggestion may not as been as simple as I thought it was... sorry about that! :$ if there is a way to subscribe to single threads, other members may be able to advise how this can be done... ?

Reaction score
...okay, after a wee bit of investigating, I found it! :D

To subscribe to a thread, click on the thread tools tab at the top of the thread page, and the third drop down tab under this should be 'subscribe to this thread' :p sorry for all the confusion!

I looked at the green tick icons next to the threads in this forum, and realised I'd individually subscribed! So I then had to work out how I'd been able to do this sometime in the mists of my posting past... :grin: what an egg I am!

Reaction score
Nice! Shame it was after I got back, but still, their regular price is great for what you get, especially the ISD - with a stand she'd be perfect.

Reaction score
Hmm interesting, a check of the Aussie Disney Store website shows a message saying they're revamping, with a better product range. Sounds promising!

Reaction score
Hm... no updates for soo long...
Here we go...

Finn and Ski Speeder

Kylo Ren and Tie Fighter Set

Poe and Xwing Set..

Bought the 2 of them, waiting for finn.. (found on amazon.com and ebay)
They are REALLY BIG... :)

Reaction score
I picked up Finn's speeder on the day Solo was released. It was a complete surprise and it wasn't even on Disney's store website. It's moments like that, that make collecting so much fun

Reaction score
I will try to make a Complete List of what is released regarding Disney Star Wars Vehicles 2015 line

Original Trilogy Package:
X-Wing
Snow Speeder
Millennium Falcon
AT-AT
Star Destroyer
Tie Advanced
Slave I (Bobba Fett)
Speeder Bike
B-Wing
Land Speeder
Y-Wing
Tie Fighter

Ultimate Die Cast Collection

First Order Package:
First Order Tie Fighter
First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter
First Order Snowspeeder
Rey's Speeder
Resistance X-Wing T70
Poe's X-Wing Fighter (orange black)
Kylo Ren Command Shuttle
Millennium Falcon
AT-AT
Star Destroyer
Tie Advanced
Slave I
Y-Wing
Tie Fighter

New Last Jedi Line (Bigger):
Poe Dameron and X-Wing Set
Finn and Ski Speeder

If i am missing something please do tell me..

Also if anything else is released please post :)

Reaction score
Thanks for this list....very useful :)

Shall we include the MF from Solo ? It's big but has the same scale mini figs as the previous 3 realeases

Reaction score
I will try to make a Complete List of what is released regarding Disney Star Wars Vehicles 2015 line

New Last Jedi Line (Bigger):
Finn and Ski Speeder

Also if anything else is released please post :)
I think it should be added that those are plastic and not DieCast anymore.

Reaction score
Thanks for this list....very useful :)

Shall we include the MF from Solo ? It's big but has the same scale mini figs as the previous 3 realeases

Thank you for reporting ... will update the list... (also ordered one from ebay.. :) )...

Reaction score
Update list (3 Nov 2018)

Original Trilogy Package: (Die Cast)
X-Wing
Snow Speeder
Millennium Falcon
AT-AT
Star Destroyer
Tie Advanced
Slave I (Bobba Fett)
Speeder Bike
B-Wing
Land Speeder
Y-Wing
Tie Fighter

Ultimate Die Cast Collection (Die Cast)

First Order Package (Die Cast):
First Order Tie Fighter
First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter
First Order Snowspeeder
Rey's Speeder
Resistance X-Wing T70
Poe's X-Wing Fighter (orange black)
Kylo Ren Command Shuttle
Millennium Falcon
AT-AT
Star Destroyer
Tie Advanced
Slave I
Y-Wing
Tie Fighter

New Last Jedi Line (Bigger and Plastic - Not DieCast):
Finn and Ski Speeder

New Solo Line (Bigger and Plastic - Not DieCast):
Millennium Falcon with figure - lights and sound

If i am missing something please do tell me..

Also if anything else is released please post

Reaction score
New ships appearing at SWCC.....these will be making an appearance at Galaxy's Edge but I don't know if they'll reach stores generally

My guess is they're Hallmark sized and include the new TIE Eschalon and a new design Corellian Corvette :D

Reaction score
I like that Corvette, it looks like they slapped some U-Wing engines on it, and then added four more resized as thrusters. I'm guessing this ship is part of an attraction that you "ride" in, similar to the Star Tours shuttle, the Starspeeder? Hopefully its not too large though - my guess would be AF scale, considering how large the FO shuttle looks.

Reaction score
Here's a slightly better look at scale and packaging for these enticing ships :)

There seems an awful lot of product for something that's only gonna be on sale in 2 locations so I'm hoping they get a wider release. Otherwise they'll be tricky to track down

Reaction score
Ah, so they're offering multiple scales. I'm assuming the boxed ships / vehicles are the same as the ones displayed with the small black stands (IE: TIE and AT-ST)? Hopefully the Corvette isn't massive like the shuttle next to the helmet or the TIE on the bottom left - that thing looks large enough to hold an action figure! Maybe they'll surprise fans with a MM line as well? That or Titanium is my preferred scale.

Reaction score
You can just about make out the Corvette in packaging on my first pic Darth. It's the same size as the other ships.

Reaction score
Cheers again for posting those, Boris! I grabbed a few close-ups from the earlier shots you posted, very interesting stuff!

Reaction score
Cheers again for posting those, Boris! I grabbed a few close-ups from the earlier shots you posted, very interesting stuff!

Couple thoughts on the pics.

1) Not completely sold on the Corvette looking ship. I think I need to see scale information to better feel it. It just doesn't fit as a "capital" class ship in my opinion. Look more like a transport class ala the E-wing. Honestly though of course I will still get it when/if it comes to Canada.

2) DAMN that TIE Epsilon looks killer!!!! I love the design, and I can see how it would be a natural design progression for the TIE fleet in the Empire/FO after 30+ years.

3) I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Even though I completely understand the business reasons behind releasing the "most" popular ships/figures over and over again. However, please enough already with the TIE/Falcon/X-Wing releases!!!!! I am glad to see the A-wing get some larger diecast love, but the collector side of me who doesn't have to care about making a profit wants nothing to do with those other 3 (AGAIN!!)

Ok enough fanboy ranting.

Now c'mon already Mattel and give us some shots of what you have planned.

Reaction score
I asked someone on Instagram on those ships after he posted pics. He said the bigger ones are model kits, while the smaller ones are presumably DieCast. So the big ones are close to Revel and other, while the small remind a lot of Titaniums or Hot Wheels.

Would be very interested in a new line after the Hot Wheels Elite appears dead.

Reaction score
Anyone get a clear shot, or have the full name, of the resistance Corvette looking ship? The pics are too blurry to make out the name. All I can definitely make out is resistance.

Reaction score
Resistance Intersystem Transport Ship

And agreed, that TIE Epsilon looks bad*****. I love that design. Looks like the Zeta-class cargo shuttle in the cockpit, but with those large imposing wings.

Reaction score
You can just about make out the Corvette in packaging on my first pic Darth. It's the same size as the other ships.
I didnt click the first image - glad its in the smaller scale, I'll have to pick one up. I'm not usually into the Disney themepark creations, but I like the design. I hope to visit there at some point, but in the meantime, heres hoping they show up online as well!

Reaction score
Oh yes, I'm definitely in for the Republic Intersystem Transport Ship (RITS, lol?) and the TIE Echelon (not Epsilon, methinks) in snack size but they all look really nice, it's a glorious time for youze guys who collect AF-sized stuff. Hope they do some capital ships and Titanium-sized stuff, too. B)

Must say that seeing these ships has really revved me up for Ep. IX, even though they're technically Galaxy's Edge merch.
Their cunning plan has worked unreasonably well. :)
Great spot, Mr. Boris! :)