Disney Store Diecast Star Wars Vehicles

Reaction score
I believe the entire earlier line has been reissued with TFA packaging (well, the same packaging the TFA line is using) so you shouldn't have any specific trouble - it's all popular now, though, and the online store doesn't seem to keep the full line in stock for very long.

I really wanted to give this line a try, but the availability just sucks. I can understand when Hot Toys or others do only limited runs of their vehicles, but why do so with a normal product line like this one?

Over here in Europe, the re-release of the older versions in the new red boxes is almost not available. You can only get some of the TFA vehicles, and even with that, it is pure gambling. Like the X-Wing, which was not available in the EU-shops for some time, then pops up again for 2 days, disappears again, and now I "could" order again. "could", because: I think I'll pass and stick with Micro Machines and maybe start adding Titaniums to my collection. Still, this is a disappointment. Not only because I am a sucker for completeness, but also as I would have loved to add the Die Cast AT-AT to my shelf - but getting one seems impossible over here in Europe.

I know I am late to the party and should have started collecting before the TFA-hype set in, but still: these are toys, Disney is huge company, so why not just let the goods flow?!

Reaction score
This is really weird really. Their eu online shops do not have the complete line. One has to rely on ebay to grab the full line, but paying a really ridiculous amount in p&p, since most of the sellers are in the us.

Reaction score
I really wanted to give this line a try, but the availability just sucks. I can understand when Hot Toys or others do only limited runs of their vehicles, but why do so with a normal product line like this one?

Over here in Europe, the re-release of the older versions in the new red boxes is almost not available. You can only get some of the TFA vehicles, and even with that, it is pure gambling. Like the X-Wing, which was not available in the EU-shops for some time, then pops up again for 2 days, disappears again, and now I "could" order again. "could", because: I think I'll pass and stick with Micro Machines and maybe start adding Titaniums to my collection. Still, this is a disappointment. Not only because I am a sucker for completeness, but also as I would have loved to add the Die Cast AT-AT to my shelf - but getting one seems impossible over here in Europe.

I know I am late to the party and should have started collecting before the TFA-hype set in, but still: these are toys, Disney is huge company, so why not just let the goods flow?!
I agree with you regarding availability: Disney needs to step up its influence, and let these become available everywhere, and in good measure!

I have only been able to obtain my x2 TIE fighters through third-party importers, and traders (to whom I'm very thankful for!) - otherwise, I don't think I would have otherwise obtained these - and IMO, the Disney diecasts are some of the best TFA merch to be produced!

Reaction score
This is really weird really. Their eu online shops do not have the complete line. One has to rely on ebay to grab the full line, but paying a really ridiculous amount in p&p, since most of the sellers are in the us.
They aren't sold at all in Australia :(

Reaction score
Like the X-Wing, which was not available in the EU-shops for some time, then pops up again for 2 days, disappears again, and now I "could" order again. "could", because:
Btw, I still tried to order the black X-Wing with my Elite Vader yesterday, as it was listed online, but: while paying, their antiquated shop system let me know that it is not available, despite being listed as "on stock". *sigh*

Reaction score
Just an update: the TFA-DieCasts have been restocked in the European Disney Stores, so I was lucky to order both X-Wings this morning together with Boba Fett from the Elite Series.

However, the Original Trilogy vehicles were never really available here. Neither in the original box, nor in the red TFA-redesign. I wonder if they ever appear.

Have they ever been labelled as "limited"? I stumbled across some sellers in the US asking for hefty prices on the OT die casts, and I wonder if those are justified.

Reaction score
The availability of these items is ridiculous. I managed to snag Poe's X-Wing nearly 6 weeks ago, and have been checking both stores and the online site nearly every day for the Resistance version. Of course the European online store has it, but they wont ship to the US. Good job Disney!

Reaction score
The availability of these items is ridiculous. I managed to snag Poe's X-Wing nearly 6 weeks ago, and have been checking both stores and the online site nearly every day for the Resistance version. Of course the European online store has it, but they wont ship to the US. Good job Disney!
FYI...If anyone is visiting Disneyland they have lots of special forces Ties, regular first order ties, and the blue resistance x-wing. They are located at Star Traders in Disneyland, D-Street and World of Disney at Downtown Disney, and the shop across from Ariel's restaurant in DCA. They are $9.95 and during my stay a week ago, they were constantly restocking them.

For those who are unable to visit the Mouse, you can contact Disney Parks and you should be able to order from them. I think all you need to do is provide them with as much info as you can on the item and where in the park they can locate them so that they can send it to you. Hope this helps ThanksBates and anyone else who have been looking for the resistance X-Wing. Good luck. I know how hard it has been to find the resistance X-Wing. I have only seen it once in stores and saw a ridiculous amount of them at Disney parks and Downtown Disney.

Reaction score

I`'ve only seen the Resistance X wing so far, not Poe 's

Reaction score
Hi Peeps!

Yusss!!!! :D Just ordered the regular FO TIE Fighter (to go with my Special Forces version) - which is winging its way to me even as I post!

Very excited!!!!!!

Huzzah!!!! :D

Reaction score
Hi Peeps!

Yay! My Disney Store FO TIE arrived yesterday - and it is magnificent! :D. Disney Stores' quality control has been turned up to 11 (spinal-tap joke!) :p Paintjob and sculpt is awesome, and the radial panels are perfectly aligned (which is my absolute must-have, when it comes to TIEs).

Absolutely love this and the Special Forces version - and both now hold the place of being my all-time favourite diecast SW starships in my collection!

Very happy! :)

Reaction score
I was just able to order the original Tie, the AT-AT, the Slave 1 and the Y-Wing from Disneystore US to Germany (with 42 USD shipping). Sweet! Although they are more expensive, I am still happy to get them and totally hope for a restock of the Falcon and the others.

Reaction score
Stopped in a Disney store last night and found a few of these ships. I got Ren's shuttle and a Resistance X-wing. They also had the FO Tie and Rey's speeder. Glad to see these filtering back in. I hope to find Poe's x-wing.

Reaction score
I'm really hoping this line continues past the TFA waves. I'd really love to see a Ghost (it would be way cool if it had a removable Phantom!) and a Tyderium Shuttle plus a TFA version of the Falcon.

Reaction score
Please post here (and write me a PM!) once the currently missing vehicles
Landspeeder
X-Wing
Vaders Tie
Star Destroyer
Falcon
Speeder Bike
Snowspeeder

are back on stock at disneystore.com. They are not available for a few weeks now, but I am almost sure they will return sooner or later. As their US store ships to Europe, this is my only way of getting those without supporting Ebay scalping. Thanks!

Reaction score
i just got some of the First Released ships in their new packages...
as stated before they are really cool... but i had to pay an insane amount of money to get them from ebay.. :)

Nevertheless

Reaction score
Disney store doesn't ship anywhere :)
Btw star destroyers in new packages are nowhere to be found . In original package sd is sold at 100$ in eBay :)
Also haven't been able to track xwing snow speeder and speeder bike in their new packages

Reaction score
I really hope they make a SSD soon. Would be nice if it was bigger than the Falcon and ISD. Like as long as Kylo's shuttle is tall.

Reaction score
Btw star destroyers in new packages are nowhere to be found . In original package sd is sold at 100$ in eBay :)
Also haven't been able to track xwing snow speeder and speeder bike in their new packages
The OT vehicles x-wing,b-wing,landspeeder,snowspeeder and speeder bike have not been released in the new TFA packaging.

Reaction score
Ah ok. I am also hoping for a restock on SD and Falcon...

The OT vehicles x-wing,b-wing,landspeeder,snowspeeder and speeder bike have not been released in the new TFA packaging.
Thanks for clearing that up - I thought they were rereleased already... Anyone know about any plans?

So I am only missing the Falcon and SD in their new package.

Reaction score
Ah ok. I am also hoping for a restock on SD and Falcon...

Thanks for clearing that up - I thought they were rereleased already... Anyone know about any plans?

So I am only missing the Falcon and SD in their new package.
Both are in Amazon.com at ridiculous prices... (90$+ each :eek:)

Reaction score
I seem to be quite lucky these days after my good deal on the DeAgostinis: I just scored 8 Disney DieCasts on Ebay in Germany for 150 €, with free Shipping.

Included are
Falcon
Star Destroyer
B-Wing
Snowspeeder
Landspeeder
Speeder Bike
Slave 1
Tie Fighter

That may still be above Disney price, but taken that most of those were never released in Europe, and some are not even available anymore anywhere in the world (although they may come back), that is a tremendous deal. The smaller ones are SRPing at 12,90 € anyway, while the bigger ones like Kylos Shuttle and therefore probably the Falcon and Star Destroyer as well would SRP at 24,90 €. THerefore, I only paid a little extra. All are new in box (old design, which is okay).

As I already have the Slave 1 and Tie in new design from my last import from the US, I can sell them for 20 bucks each and clock in around 100 € for 6 ships, including the rather rare Falcon and SD. I almost got 6 ships for the price of one Falcon, judging by the current crazy asked prices on ebay and Amazon.

Me = happy.

Only Vaders Tie Advanced is missing now.

Reaction score
I seem to be quite lucky these days after my good deal on the DeAgostinis: I just scored 8 Disney DieCasts on Ebay in Germany for 150 €, with free Shipping.

Included are
Falcon
Star Destroyer
B-Wing
Snowspeeder
Landspeeder
Speeder Bike
Slave 1
Tie Fighter

That may still be above Disney price, but taken that most of those were never released in Europe, and some are not even available anymore anywhere in the world (although they may come back), that is a tremendous deal. The smaller ones are SRPing at 12,90 € anyway, while the bigger ones like Kylos Shuttle and therefore probably the Falcon and Star Destroyer as well would SRP at 24,90 €. THerefore, I only paid a little extra. All are new in box (old design, which is okay).

As I already have the Slave 1 and Tie in new design from my last import from the US, I can sell them for 20 bucks each and clock in around 100 € for 6 ships, including the rather rare Falcon and SD. I almost got 6 ships for the price of one Falcon, judging by the current crazy asked prices on ebay and Amazon.

Me = happy.

Only Vaders Tie Advanced is missing now.

Reaction score
Star destroyer and millennium falcon are back online now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Argh I just bought them TODAY in their old packages via ebay. However, it seems the models have not been changed, but just the packaging. And importing them from the USA includes some 40 USD shipping plus taxes for import, so I still struck a good deal over here. Still I am happy that hopefully the high prices on ebay and amazon will tumble now.

Thanks for mentioning anyway, JakkuJunker!

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I went on and bought both, also getting the Resistance X-wing. You definitely saved me some money because I was watching them on ebay.

Reaction score
So... 2 down to go: the X-Wing and the Tie Advanced. X-Wing may be tough as it has not been rereleased in the new packaging, while the Tie Advanced should work.

However, I stumbled over the big pack with most ships of the old line:

There are 2 Tie Fighters included and 2 X-Wings. While the Ties seem to be duplicates, some description on the X-Wings said: X-Wing and Wedge A. X-Wing. So do they differ in terms of paintjobs? Anyone has this pack and can confirm? Is the Wedge A. version exclusive to this big box?

BTW, I am constantly confused with the thread dealing with the same vehicles in the Disney-forum. Can some admin join those two? ;)

Reaction score
This package has exclusively the wedges xwing. If you buy it don't open it :)

Reaction score
I've held out on picking up an OT X-wing in the hope it'll be re-released in the Wave 2 (red box) packaging. As the one X-wing I ordered (and returned) had a laser snapped off when it arrived and the red box packaging seems to be far more secure for shipping. Perhaps we'll see at Toy Fair next month what Disney has in store for this line. :hmm:

Either way, thanks again for the heads-up on the Falcon and SD, JJ. :grin:

Reaction score
So... 2 down to go: the X-Wing and the Tie Advanced. X-Wing may be tough as it has not been rereleased in the new packaging, while the Tie Advanced should work.

However, I stumbled over the big pack with most ships of the old line:

There are 2 Tie Fighters included and 2 X-Wings. While the Ties seem to be duplicates, some description on the X-Wings said: X-Wing and Wedge A. X-Wing. So do they differ in terms of paintjobs? Anyone has this pack and can confirm? Is the Wedge A. version exclusive to this big box?

BTW, I am constantly confused with the thread dealing with the same vehicles in the Disney-forum. Can some admin join those two? ;)
I have the ultimate set, it came with almost all the vehicles broken. Only thing different about wedges X wing is the unique paint job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk