Disney Store Diecast Star Wars Vehicles

Reaction score
Oh yes, I'm definitely in for the Republic Intersystem Transport Ship (RITS, lol?) and the TIE Echelon (not Epsilon, methinks) in snack size but they all look really nice, it's a glorious time for youze guys who collect AF-sized stuff. Hope they do some capital ships and Titanium-sized stuff, too. B)

Must say that seeing these ships has really revved me up for Ep. IX, even though they're technically Galaxy's Edge merch.
Their cunning plan has worked unreasonably well. :)
Great spot, Mr. Boris! :)
And now we have The Mandalorian!!

Just went over the coverage and we get a new ship "Razor Crest" for the lead, but also they mentioned lots of vehicles for the upcoming show.

We are heading into another truly magical time for vehicle fans!!

Reaction score
Wow! :D fantastic to see a new DS SW line again (third iteration, it would seem).

This looks like it may fill the void left by Titaniums!

Will defo look to pickup the FO SFs TIE, the Echelon, and the corvette! :)

Reaction score
Still waiting on some more "official" word on these lines. Are there 2? Or 3 new lines? What line was the Gorilla Walker and the AT-ST from? The model kits?

I am still a bit confused...

Can someone clear it up, maybe with a proper link to some coverage?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks. I am not sure, but to me it seems we are talking about a possible 3rd new line as well. Let me analyze:
This is line 1, the model kits, seamingly similar to Revels rather simple kits:

This is "confirmed" line 2, the DieCasts. Although nobody seems totally sure about the size, they most likely are similar to the old Titaniums, or maybe a bit bigger, closer to the Hot Wheels Elite:

I think they are shown unboxed here:

However, I found more vehicles, from a scale between those 2 lines. Is this a third line? Or is it the continuation of the plastic ships they sold for The Last Jedi, where everyone was hoping for a new Action Fleet, but then they were bigger? Or is this the same diecast line as above, but with a different packaging? That seems quite unlikely...

This picture combines line 1 and possibly this 3rd line:

I am still wondering about the lack of information, coverage and press release by Disney. While other companies hold keynotes to explain even the blister colour for their coming products, Disney seems to just randomely through stuff to their booth and let people guess. There are not even clearer pictures on the web, as if everybody was like "oh, it's Disney, don't zoom in, they gonna sue yo butt!".

If only folks at Disney would understand how to wake desire among us collectors...

Reaction score
Good analysis SEL. i do know Disney is planning 2 types of packaging, FO and Resistance, perhaps that’s where the box differences lie. Disney has always been notorious for no previews or product info so this Galaxy’s Edge display was a rarity

Reaction score
Cheers for the links, Rev! Classy merch, Disney. There's loads of cool design in there.

Is it just me or are the smaller diecast ships closer to Titanium than Action Fleet scale? They kinda look like they might all be in proper relative scale with each other.

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought they looked more like Titanium-sized when being held in the photographer's hand. Great stuff. I hope that the range is expanded upon in the coming years. I'd love to see some capital ships, perhaps justified by their appearance in the Rise of the Resistance ride? I guess capital ships are less snazzy at retail than starfighters and walkers.

Reaction score
Yep, it does look like they are attempting to make the ships look in scale with each other.

I think the went with a scale that sits somewhere between Titanium and Action Fleet. Just basing that on the pics with the person's hand. Either way, it is great to see some new ships, in diecast no less.

Reaction score
Thanks for this new info, Reverend.

So we have the Revell-Line and the DieCasts from Resistance and First Order. That line could be a potential win. The models look nice, although scale and dieast of course is nothing new...

However, I still miss the "bigger" models like the Gorilla Walker and the big Tie Echelon from my analysis above. Are these unreleased Revells, or another line?

Reaction score
Thanks Rev for these links - outstanding ! Nice to see Disney rasising it's game with paint jobs too.

Never give up hope BigLou, I've heard word that action figure packs will be in wider retail by July so who's to say what will happen with other lines ? I don't see the wisdom in developing new lines that can only be bought in 2 stores on the whole planet. Especially with Triple Force Friday approaching

Reaction score
Various reports are saying that Disney will start selling GE exclusives on their own webshops at the end of July, so here's hopin' that these are included. No word about availability at Disney stores yet.

Here are the shots of the packaged ships from the galleries wot Rev linked to, for handy scaling reference, if you'll pardon the pun.
To recap, the diecasts are all $15,
The larger (but not-particularly-yuge) TIE Echelon that weighs in at $225. As frickin' if.

Reaction score
Woah, that is a hefty price. It is way more than the Hot Wheels Elite, without looking particularely better.

At least, that confirms that there is a third line, just as I assumed some weeks back. Thanks for clearing this up.
Oh, btw: the big Gorilla Walker seems to be of the same line then, probably with a similar hefty price tag. I really wonder if they live up to the expectation raised by that price...

Reaction score
It's annoying that everyone besides Galoob / Hasbro likes to cheapen out on the cockpit interior and just having a painted on black window instead. One-manned fighters with little pilots being visible through the cockpit adds so much.

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but those Die-cast Starships seem a little strange for some reason. There seems to be minimal detail on the ships themselves, but then they've gone for a very heavy paintwash on them.

Reaction score
Various reports are saying that Disney will start selling GE exclusives on their own webshops at the end of July, so here's hopin' that these are included. No word about availability at Disney stores yet.

Here are the shots of the packaged ships from the galleries wot Rev linked to, for handy scaling reference, if you'll pardon the pun.
To recap, the diecasts are all $15,
The larger (but not-particularly-yuge) TIE Echelon that weighs in at $225. As frickin' if.

I love the look of the TIE Echelon and the Resistance transport. will be picking these up in November when I get my 1st visit to Galaxy's Edge :D

Reaction score
The diecasts certainly don't look to be in scale with the HW / Titanium line, save for the A-Wing maybe. I wonder if they purposely made them larger to set them apart from other lines? I want that Resistance Transport, but that's about it. I'm thinking about planning a visit, but it would be nice to order them online as well.

Reaction score
Decided to bite the bullet and order a Tie Echelon on evilbay. Cost more than I’d of liked to get it to the UK but I’m glad I did.
The main hull is metal, and the wings all plastic. Really love the design now I’ve seen it from all angles. Theres rumours it’ll appear in TROS too so hopefully we’ll end up with a Hot Wheels and FFG version too

Reaction score
Very nice Squidgey, I admire your determination to get one. I actually prefer this as a design to Kylo's shuttle if I'm honest. Still crossing my fingers these make it to retail

Reaction score
Looks great! I know it's a FO think, but honestly looks much more at home in the GCW era given the Rogue One shuttle nose.

Reaction score
Wowzers, you're killin' it this month, cheers for the pics, Squidge! Totally agree with the comments above and definitely want one!

Reaction score
It does look like a cross between the RO shuttle and FO advancements seen in Kylo's shuttle and fighter. After these pictures, I'm liking the design far more - might have to pick this one up. Looking forward to more pictures of that Resistance transport as well, as it my favorite of the bunch. I'm surprised these aren't flooding the secondary market - perhaps scalpers on ebay think $15 a pop is high enough and people wont pay much more?

Reaction score
I never see any of these listed on eBay. Do they sell so fast I miss them?! Oh well...here's hoping consumers will be able to get them from the Disney website.

Reaction score