Disney Park Exclusive items

Reaction score
Has anyone who has been to the parks lately seen any of the newer items popping up at Disneyland or Disney World?

Here's a link to some of the newer items including the previously released R2-B00 and R2-H16. I'll be heading to Disneyland in mid-January for the RunDisney Star Wars race weekend and I'm hoping to see a RC Mouse Droid there.

Let us know what you spotted below!

Reaction score
Besides the droids and some limited edition pins theres nothing in the parks right now that you can't get online! (Die-cast figures retail here for $29.99 and have been on sale for $14.99 online)

Reaction score
I know it is listed online but has anyone gotten the Medal of Yavin? I had the MR version but sold it years ago and was thinking of getting one.

Reaction score
I know it is listed online but has anyone gotten the Medal of Yavin? I had the MR version but sold it years ago and was thinking of getting one.

Ive bought one, it's a fairly decent quality at a great price. Comes in a jewelry style clam shell.

Reaction score
Ive bought one, it's a fairly decent quality at a great price. Comes in a jewelry style clam shell.
I just got one at Disney Springs Once Upon A Toy for like $55...it's a gorgeous prop replica, and way cheaper than MR version. I displayed mine with my 1/6th Xwing Luke Skywalker from SSC.

Reaction score
The medal is made from a resin or polystone-like material; it's very good quality. I picked one up at Disneyland in January.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just got one at Disney Springs Once Upon A Toy for like $55...it's a gorgeous prop replica, and way cheaper than MR version. I displayed mine with my 1/6th Xwing Luke Skywalker from SSC.

My son got me one for the holiday's. Very nicely made. Well
worth the cost. You will enjoy it.

Reaction score
My wife bought me one of the medals for Xmas...I love it. Never owned the MR one but like others said this has great build quality and is a keeper!

Reaction score
I really want to get hold of one of the Kessel Run Millennium Falcon medals. I have the pin, but you know...

Reaction score
I really want to get hold of one of the Kessel Run Millennium Falcon medals. I have the pin, but you know...
Do you have a pic of what the Millennium Falcon medal looks like? I don't think I have seen what Disney is offerring.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Now that is very cool, huge congrats on your achievement.
Thanks! There are a few of us here on the boards who participate in the races (including Rebelscum's own Chris Wyman). Nothing like Star Wars as motivation to get in shape! :grin:

Reaction score
**UPDATE:

I was unaware that you can call ebay customer support now. I called and reported the seller and they are pulling the offending BADs. Just don't do business with the seller 'gorillaballoons' in the future!

ALERT!!!

Guys, please help me take down this scumbag's auctions by reporting them all as offensive material. Guess he thinks he's being funny or clever by not including any offensive language in the auction title, but he has several droids with offensive and homophobic names listed. I'm linking to the least offensive one, but you can find the others by looking at his other items for sale. Hard to believe there's people like this out there who go to the parks just to do stuff like this.

LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Star-...002137?hash=item1ede348299:g:cT0AAOSwipdazTEI

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was at Disney World last weekend and they had the Sandcrawler in stock. I looked great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
LOL. That's what I get for auto-correct on my phone. The Sandcrawler looked fantastic. It was $99.99 and they had one out of box to look at as well. Interestingly enough, they did not have a BAD section in the revised Star Tours store. Only build-a-lightsaber. They had a much-diminished BAD section in Star Wars Launch Bay.

Reaction score
LOL. That's what I get for auto-correct on my phone. The Sandcrawler looked fantastic. It was $99.99 and they had one out of box to look at as well. Interestingly enough, they did not have a BAD section in the revised Star Tours store. Only build-a-lightsaber. They had a much-diminished BAD section in Star Wars Launch Bay.
I Know my little joke is lame, i couldn't resist though. last couple days have been rough at work. lol I'm also employed as a proofreader.

Reaction score
The BAD in the Star Wars Traders in Disney Springs is decently sized and stocked.

Reaction score
Just got back from WDW and was disappointed to find out that the SW Launch Bay isn't selling the SW/Star Tours custom name tags anymore. They phased them out. I was looking forward to getting another one, but it didn't happen.

Reaction score
Just got back from WDW and was disappointed to find out that the SW Launch Bay isn't selling the SW/Star Tours custom name tags anymore. They phased them out. I was looking forward to getting another one, but it didn't happen.
Really? Hmm. I wonder if it has something to do with Galaxy's Edge and all their customizable items coming. Pandora - The World of Avatar has some awesome stuff like custom action figures! Sign me up to become Boba Fett action figure!