Disney Infinity 3.0 (Star Wars)

Reaction score
Are any of the power packs worth getting? What do they really offer you?
I've been wondering this myself. I have the toybox takeover and will probably get the racing expansion but have been wondering if the power disc packs are worth getting.

Reaction score
I saw the Force Awakens playset and Poe and Kylo single figures in Walmart today (Manassas, VA). I was tempted to get them, but I probably would not have had the will power to not play it before the movie comes out.

Rod

Reaction score
You'd been ok......I hear the new content is locked till 12/18 so people that got it early still can't play it. I saw all of them too at Hastings but didn't even try

Reaction score
Toybox Takeover is a mashup mode of all the different Disney franchises that plays kind of like a dungeon crawler with light puzzle solving and works with any Infinity figure. It's pretty fun.

Reaction score
My local Hastings had TFA figures out this evening. All four look great.

I don't play the game, I just collect 'em.

Reaction score
I think you can get the TFA Infinity bundle on sale at Target right now for around $25.

Reaction score
Boba Fett is supposed to be released as a single figure in 2016 some time. It was supposed to be January, but that's been pushed later into the year TBD. I bought the PS4 bundle with Boba, but have yet to open the package to try playing him.

So what is the story here on getting the Boba Fett figure? I really want to get that one and not sure if anyone has some advice? Thanks in advance!!

Rod

Reaction score
With all the sales going on I loaded up the kids wit Infinity 3.0. Got them some of their favorite characters from all 3 games, Toy Box Takeover, Toy Box Speedway and I got me....I mean....them, all the Star Wars except, Maul and two of e Rebels....will get those later.

Reaction score
So I really enjoy the game a whole lot more than I thought I would. The developers clearly wanted to make a game for all ages and they succeeded. The only drawback to this game is the load times. They are INSANELY slow.

Reaction score
If you don't want to know who the father of Rey is, do not play the TFA game. If you do, then enjoy.
Boba Fett is supposed to be released as a single figure in 2016 some time. It was supposed to be January, but that's been pushed later into the year TBD. I bought the PS4 bundle with Boba, but have yet to open the package to try playing him.
You don't have to open the package to use him on the base. I have played several characters without opening them, including him.

Reaction score
If you don't want to know who the father of Rey is, do not play the TFA game. If you do, then enjoy.

You don't have to open the package to use him on the base. I have played several characters without opening them, including him.
Pablo Hidalgo confirmed that's not what he's really saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My buddy got my son the starter pack with Anakin and Asohka. Haven't gotten around to installing it yet, but I already foresee a slew of Star Wars characters being bought in the months ahead.

Reaction score
Just finished The Force Awakens playset. Still deciding whether or not to go back and do the missions I skipped, or go on to the other two sets. For those that have finished TFA, when you use Rey in the other playsets will she be able to use the lightsaber? It didn't say anything on the screen like it did with Finn. It seems like you should be able to from the cutscene at the end of the game.

Reaction score
Btw for those of us who got a lot of DI figures recently but don't know how to store them, I highly recommend the Snapware ornament & seasonal storage boxes. They are mainly sold at Walmart but are clearanced out after Christmas for 50% (or more) off. They have space for 32 figures total and are the best to store them. I picked them up last year and once again this holiday season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Do they do vehicles for the Disney Infinity game?

Not as figures. You can fly or drive some vehicles thru the game like a Xwing, the Falcon, Landspeeder, Snow speeder, etc. Plus you can unlock ones thru discs bought in packs like Ywing, and Slave 1.

Now that I've been playing the game more I want to dive into the building aspect. Anyone know where I can find tutorials that I can read not You Tube based?

Reaction score
For the life of me, I do not understand why they won't/don't have a stormtrooper or sandtrooper figure!! You would think they would considering people army build stormy's constantly all the time. Seems like a no brainier.

Reaction score
For the life of me, I do not understand why they won't/don't have a stormtrooper or sandtrooper figure!! You would think they would considering people army build stormy's constantly all the time. Seems like a no brainier.
Same reason why it took them so long to get a Mickey and Minnie figure. Still no Goofy, most of the princesses, lots of Marvel characters missing, Rocketeer(wishful thinking), etc etc. there is just a tin of stuff they could put out that they haven't yet, plus revisiting older figures and updating their moves.

Reaction score
There are definitely a lot of figures they could release, but I would also like them to release a new Rey with a lightsaber, who has force powers in the game. Unless they have a way of unlocking/adding that to the current figure.

Reaction score
There are definitely a lot of figures they could release, but I would also like them to release a new Rey with a lightsaber, who has force powers in the game. Unless they have a way of unlocking/adding that to the current figure.
They could do a power disc thing for a costume change and probably do force powers that way, but I hope we see a resistance Rey figure in the future. There's a LOT of characters to get to, but Captain America is supposed to be getting a new figure, so why not Rey? Make her a Force FX single figure while they're at it.

Reaction score
The Disney Infinity Boba Fett figure is available to preorder from Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and Disney Store's websites. The only one that doesn't have it is Gamestop. I preordered it from Best Buy.

Reaction score
Would there be any reason to preorder it? It seems any Disney Infinity Star Wars character that you want is readily available, even the FX saber ones were not that hard to find close to the release date. Maybe I am missing something? Thanks.

Reaction score
Would there be any reason to preorder it? It seems any Disney Infinity Star Wars character that you want is readily available, even the FX saber ones were not that hard to find close to the release date. Maybe I am missing something? Thanks.
I didn't really need to preorder it. I will be busy that day, and with this being the last SW Infinity I need, and with it being my favorite character I don't want to have to worry about finding it somewhere later on.

Reaction score
Is there a version of Boba Fett that offers anything special, kind of something like the FX sabers?

Reaction score
I pre-ordered from Amazon. As a Prime member is was only $11.99 and will be delivered on the same day it is available at retail.

Rod

Reaction score
Saw Vision, Black Spider Man, Fett and Marvel Battlegrounds with Captain America at a local Walmart. They wouldn't let me buy them yesterday but I tried again and got Cap and Fett

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the Fett yesterday!

For those that got the Marvel Battlegrounds, is it all multiplayer, or is there a good single player part as well. I read in one place that it was all multiplayer, and in another place that there is single player but it is real short.

Reaction score
Fett seems pretty easy to come by in my area. I'm still debating if I'm gonna order it from Amazon, or if I'll just get one of our stores to price match. Anyone know if the Kylo Ren F/X saber is going to be an exclusive?

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Kylo Ren F/X saber is going to be an exclusive?
Nope, not an exclusive. And he's out now. I haven't picked him up yet. I'll probably wait for a BOGO deal and get him with Fett.

mec

Reaction score
I got sabine for the figure for cheap, have the code for her.