Disney Infinity 3.0 (Star Wars)

Reaction score
To get fett you have to purchase the ps4 special bundle. He is not sold separately until next year. This bundle also comes with Leia and Luke which I don't think are being sold separately at beginning either.

Reaction score
Just got my pre-ordered Target exclusive Sabine in the mail yesterday. :)

(And the "newest" gaming system I own is a PS1; I'm just buying these for the figures!)

Reaction score
Dammit! Should have listened to y'all.

At my TRU, and no OT stuff. And I'm not paying $115 for Saga bundle. Only want figs.

Lame. LAME!!!! Holding back the classic stuff? Idiots.

Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha,
the wife and daughter were very excited to hear that the Inside-Out playset and figures were out today.
They are looking forward to playing now.
My son had a last minute change of heart, instead of getting it on the Wii-U, like the first two games, he wanted it on the Xbox One this time around. Wasn't a problem to exchange it, since I had the Wii-U preordered.
Picked up the game w/ free Toy Box Takeover
Inside-Out, Sadness, Disgust, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Flynn, Quorra, Olaf, Mickey & Minnie

Reaction score
ok little help lol
my son is playing he just got enough sparks and bought two vehicles
we cant find out how to access them.
and can he race against bots? he is only racing himself.
and on previous ones the discs worked in the toybox hub now they only show up inside a hub game
are we doing things wrong?
thanks
ds

Reaction score
Picked this up today for me and my son. Got Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Kanan. I almost pulled the trigger and got the PS4 OT set with Boba, but didn't. It is a fun game! Cannot wait to play with OT characters.

Reaction score
Please comment on whether you think the $25 off coupon will work on the Infinities 3.0 SW edition (if I buy a smidge more, and bring the total to 100 clams)?

Reaction score
Please comment on whether you think the $25 off coupon will work on the Infinities 3.0 SW edition (if I buy a smidge more, and bring the total to 100 clams)?
It's a SW product so it should definitly work. I'm going to use the coupon for SW Infinity also.

Reaction score
I'm all in:
Sabine Wren from Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Rebels: She came on Saturday, so she did come before the rest of the haul
Untitled by Tsak Knight, on Flickr
She is a Target Exclusive
Disney Infinity Haul from Sunday:
Star Wars Clone Wars Yoda
Star Wars Rebels Ezra and Zeb
Sunday Disney infinity day by Tsak Knight, on Flickr
Quorra and Sam Flynn from Tron (and Target)
Mulan and Mickey Mouse from Best Buy
Star Wars Rebels Kanan Jarrus and Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi
Disney Infinity 3.0 game for Xbox One
Toy Box Takeover came with mine (preordered from Game Stop)
Twilight of the Republic Disc Pack

Reaction score
Any difference other than graphics between the Wii U and Ps4 game play.

Wonder what happened to the orange in Sabine's hair?

Reaction score
I found Ezra and Zeb at Target but they would scan or sell them to me because of a 9/20 street date.

Rod

Reaction score
The original trilogy playset , Vader, Chewbacca and Han come out today. My kids are not buying it this time but I was planning on getting me the Vader and Fett figures. Might get Vader today....or wait for the light-up saber version down the road.

Reaction score
I grabbed all the OT figs today.

I'm pretty much Vintage only these days, so not sure what pushed me over the edge.

Reaction score
Target has a Cartwheel for 40% OFF all Disney Infinity Play Sets. I picked up Rise Against the Empire and Inside Out sets for a little over $20 each.

Reaction score
Hey all.

I have all 5 of the OT characters plus codes, as well as the "playset" Death Star for sale.

Looking for $70 shipped if interested.

Reaction score
I'm going to TRU later today to see if they have them. They have a sale for both toy box sets, 2 for $30.
Did you play it yet? Is it like Mario Cart?
I HATE playing car racing games without a steering wheel...EXCEPT THIS GAME!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!!

Also, a friend leveled-up his Boba Fett (without removing him from the package, I might add) and asked if I wanted to buy him....what do you think i said?
Star Wars Disney Infinity 3.0 Boba Fett
Disney Infinity Star Wars Boba Fett by Tsak Knight, on Flickr

I picked this up today along with the other Toybox expansion set at TRU for $30.
That's a good deal. I wish I could have bought it for that, but I don't know any other local ppl that play this game that could go in halfsies, and I already have the awesome Toy Box Takeover.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay can someone please tell me how when you have something like the hover board or Ewok glider on your back you can ditch it to use your lightsaber? They made it the same button and it's frustrating.

Reaction score
Target currently has a 50% off Cartwheel discount for the Toy Box Expansion sets. I picked up the Villains and Speedway sets yesterday for $20.

Reaction score
I saw Darth Maul and Hulkbuster at Wal-Mart and Best Buy last week. I didn't try to buy them, because I will just wait until they are discounted. It seems like these Infinity figures go on sale regularly.

Reaction score
buy now, save later. Keep the receipt, so you can get the money back if they go on sale next week. That's why I shop Target.

Reaction score
Just got all 4 new figures yesterday. Played with Hulkbuster Iron Man and he's really cool. They all look very cool.

Reaction score
Okay guys - I haven't played any Disney Infinity, but I've been getting more and more interested with what I've seen from 3.0. (Yes, the star wars bit played a big part in that, go figure.) So my question is, I loved the original star wars lego games. Lot of replayability and tons of local co op fun. Would Infinity 3.0 be for me? Or should I stick to my AC/CoD typical games.

Reaction score
I'd stick with AC/Cod. My kids love the infinity games and I play them some with them but they seem pretty basic straight forward and short.

My two cents

Reaction score
Okay guys - I haven't played any Disney Infinity, but I've been getting more and more interested with what I've seen from 3.0. (Yes, the star wars bit played a big part in that, go figure.) So my question is, I loved the original star wars lego games. Lot of replayability and tons of local co op fun. Would Infinity 3.0 be for me? Or should I stick to my AC/CoD typical games.
I'm an adult and I LOVE the game. So many things to do!

Reaction score
So what is the story here on getting the Boba Fett figure? I really want to get that one and not sure if anyone has some advice? Thanks in advance!!

Reaction score
Also, there are two versions on some of the OT characters; some with and without light up sabers? Darth Vader for example, is the only difference between the two versions the light up saber? Thanks.

Reaction score
Also, there are two versions on some of the OT characters; some with and without light up sabers? Darth Vader for example, is the only difference between the two versions the light up saber? Thanks.
Yes, there are exclusives out right now, one from six different stores, and the only difference is the exclusive light saber "lights up" when put on the base to play the game, and the non exclusive is a standard non light up saber. That's the only difference.

For now, Boba is part of a "starter pack" but he is getting a single figure release soon. I'd wait if you just want him and not the other figures in the set. I have a handful of Infinity figures I got all on sale (Rocket Racoon, Groot, Star Lord + Gammora 2-pack and Hulkbuster Iron Man). I have yet to buy a single Star Wars one because these ALL go down in price eventually. The Star Lord 2-pack for example was $35 a couple months ago, I got it for $15 at TRU by waiting. I think $15 a figure is double what these are worth, and all the ones I own I have paid $7 each for.

The sculpts are up and down. I love the Chewie and Leia ones, think the Luke, Han and Vader ones are awful. Fett is pretty good. The animated characters like CLONE WARS and REBELS are all done well though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the Infinity Poe Dameron at my local TRU as part of the buy one get one 40% off. He was flagged as 12/18 release in the register but the cashier called the manager over who was nice enough to ask me if I wanted it anyway before she pulled them off the shelf. Wish they would have had Kylo out but oh well, these things are always easy to find on release.

Reaction score
I was able to score x2 pieces of both the Light Up FX Vaders and Yoda. Super excited to play this game with my son!

Reaction score
My local TRU had 1 Force Awakens expansion set sitting on the shelves. I knew it wasn't suppose to be out till the 18th but I tried to buy it anyway. The computer flagged it as 'don't sell till 12/18' but the manager cleared it out. So I guess I could spoil myself if I wanted to but it's gonna be a Xmas gift for me. Rey and Finn look really nice.