Disney Infinity 3.0 (Star Wars)

Reaction score
Following the last iteration of Infinity 2.0, which was heavily centered around Marvel characters, there has been a leak of Disney Infinity 3.0 with the rumors about this one having Star Wars characters turning out to be true. I've been avoiding this current generation of consoles but this along with Battlefront and Halo all coming out at the end of the year means i'll probably be picking up an Xbox One. So, thoughts?

First Images Of Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Pop Up Online | Comicbook.com

Reaction score
This will be the first one I buy. I'm not too excited about buying a bunch of figures, but I'll get enough to experience everything in the game.

Reaction score
More figures to run through my spark farm! Quite odd that the SW 3.0 starter only has two figures instead of the usual 3.

2.0 digital characters made into 3.0 figures: Sam Flynn and Quorra
3.0 figures known so far: Classic Mickey (single), Mulan (single), Anakin Skywalker (starter), Ahsoka (starter), Obi-Wan Kenobi (boxshot), Darth Maul (boxshot), Yoda (boxshot), Darth Vader (boxshot), R2-D2 (boxshot), C-3PO (boxshot), and Princess Leia (boxshot)
3.0 discs: Tauntaun (boxshot)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's updated info from Disney!
- 3 Star Wars play sets for 3.0: Twilight Of The Republic, Rise Against The Empire, and The Force Awakens (Starter Pack will include "Twilight Of The Republic")
- Star Wars characters: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Darth Maul, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia Organa, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Darth Vader (Maul appears to be his full EP1 version instead of his cyborg CW version. All SW characters can play across all 3 play sets!)
- Disney play sets for 3.0: Inside Out, 1 Marvel Universe play set,
- Disney characters: Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, Disgust, Classic Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, Olaf, Sam Flynn (physical version of 2.0 digital), and Quorra (physical version of 2.0 digital)
- Marvel characters: Hulkbuster Iron Man and Ultron
- 2 new Toy Box Games: Toy Box Takeover (action-adventure) and Toy Box Speedway (kart racing)
- 3.0 Power Discs will come in labeled packs instead of blind packs

Source: https://infinity.disney.com/news/3204/disney-infinity-3-revealed

Reaction score
Always enjoy looking at the Disney characters made in this format. Never considered buying, but Star Wars, well....

Reaction score
OMG! I can't wait! So much to look forward to this year! I must have it ALL!!! :awesome:

Reaction score
Are there any exclusive sets like infinity 2 with the Ice Giant base?

Reaction score
This will be the first one I buy. I'm not too excited about buying a bunch of figures, but I'll get enough to experience everything in the game.
If you just want the discs, I'll sell them to you. Today, I pre-ordered Obi-Wan, Yoda, Kanan (Wal-mart exclusive), Sabine (Target exclusive), and the Ahsoka/Anakin starter set. I don't have a current gaming system, so I'm simply buying these for the figures.

I am, however, looking for a site that has more figures up for pre-order (in the US; somebody on the RS homepage had a great one for Australia, but that doesn't help me!), as I plan on purchasing all of them. Please, preferably not Amazon.

P.S. Where is Hera in all this??

Reaction score
The release date's been announced: Sunday, August 30th.

Reaction score
If you just want the discs, I'll sell them to you. Today, I pre-ordered Obi-Wan, Yoda, Kanan (Wal-mart exclusive), Sabine (Target exclusive), and the Ahsoka/Anakin starter set. I don't have a current gaming system, so I'm simply buying these for the figures.

I am, however, looking for a site that has more figures up for pre-order (in the US; somebody on the RS homepage had a great one for Australia, but that doesn't help me!), as I plan on purchasing all of them. Please, preferably not Amazon.

P.S. Where is Hera in all this??
Sabine is Target exclusive? How the hell am I going to get her in Canada?

Reaction score
Are all these figures 3.75 scale? I did a google search and found a single comparison picture of the Infinity Chewie next to a POTF2 Chewie, and they appear very close to the same size.

Reaction score
Are all these figures 3.75 scale? I did a google search and found a single comparison picture of the Infinity Chewie next to a POTF2 Chewie, and they appear very close to the same size.
I measured Iron Man and he is around 3.75 tall. For series 1 and 2 the figures are not in scale to one another. The smaller figures like Mickey and Stitch are bigger where as the big characters like Hulk and Baymax are undersized so that they can fit in the display cases.

Reaction score
Interesting, it will be cool to see comparison pictures as people start collecting these. I love animated figures, but with no articulation and the figure being glued to a base, they're statues. They also retail for $15 each, right? I doubt I'll buy any unless I see a must have character.

I'd love a Dathomir set though: Maul, Talzin, Savage, and Ventress.

Reaction score
IMO, the scale is all over the place. I wanted a couple for customs, as the deco look pretty good. But they didn't quite work with the figure's I wanted them for. Also each wave seems to have ranging scales to the previous ones, so I don't believe they even adhere to a specific scale.

Reaction score
Anyone.....hello? Few days out. :)

Digging this style of figs.
Got my copy preordered.

Also waiting to hear any more information about the "Light FX' limited edition figures that have the lightsabers light up when placed on the base. My guess is that the main figures will have the feature since they're sold in the playsets.

Reaction score
I no longer have a gaming system, so just getting figs for display.

OT guy....will I be able to buy Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, Vader, and Fett Sunday??

Reaction score
Shouldn't this have been released at midnight last night ? I'm going to check walmart again today.

Reaction score
Nope,
releases on the 30th. Tonight at midnight should work....if they even have it out.
WMs around here never put anything out at midnight.

Reaction score
never bought anything from Disney Infinity. Kinda focused on amiibo's from Nintendo. But since these figures are actually good. For me they look better than what Hasbro gives us. Gonna pick them up for sure

Reaction score
I haven't even been keeping up with this...
what figures are coming in the inital wave? Target has them 2 for $20, so I may run up there in the morning.

Reaction score
If you are buying OT figures, you will have to wait a while, unless you purchase the game bundle
They don't release for another month

Reaction score
If you are buying OT figures, you will have to wait a while, unless you purchase the game bundle
They don't release for another month
Are you sure???

All signs point to these being on the shelf in the morning. So ****ing confused right now. :(

What do you mean game bundle?

UK'ers have in hand pics of OT stuff.

Reaction score
Nothing at walmart after midnight. Got the TRU email though. Open at 8:00 AM. Buy one figure get one 1/2 off , OR , 3 figures for $9.00 each, with purchase of a base set. I'll be there. ��