Disney+ Day Reveals First Look At Obi-Wan Kenobi Series!

Jobi-Wan

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Disney+ Day Rebelscum! Today we've been treated to a first look at the Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ series.

From Disney: "The story begins 10 years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Kenobi faced his greatest defeat, the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned evil Sith Lord Darth Vader."

So far, the only official place to watch the first look video is on Disney+, so all we have to show right now is the concept art. We'll update with a video link whenever it is officially released outside of Disney+. In the meantime, here is some concept art featuring some new exotic locales and returning threats!

Alright Rebelscum, what do you think we're seeing in these teaser images? Let us know what you think below!

Reaction score
The concept art is fantastic of course, my only concern is that they'll go too "epic" with this story. He's essentially meant to be in hiding/exile all of these years, not going on epic quests and grand adventures. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
The concept art is fantastic of course, my only concern is that they'll go too "epic" with this story. He's essentially meant to be in hiding/exile all of these years, not going on epic quests and grand adventures. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, waiting for Luke to come of age. Though I think R2’s mission to find Obi-wan kind of accelerated that. Going on epic adventures would kind of draw him out. Very curious how this will play out. I am thinking events maybe surrounding Obi-wan.