Disney B.A.D Parts

Reaction score
Or better yet, have Coke run a promotion buy so many products, send in Pops and $$ for s/h and receive via mail, a 3.75" scale coke, diet coke or sprite droid/cart. That could've possibly been a good TFF promotion,

edited for TFF

Last edited:

pod

Reaction score
Yeah, I was kinda hoping it had a better chance of becoming a toy due to the Coke tie in. Gives it cross appeal, you know? Coke collectibles is big thing.

Reaction score
Or better yet, have Coke run a promotion buy so many products, send in Pops and $$ for s/h and receive via mail, a 3.75" scale coke, diet coke or sprite droid/cart. That could've possibly been a good ttf promotion,
This is a cool idea! I would buy Coke products for that.

Reaction score
So I guess this as fan appresiation was just Hasbro and Disney didn't par-take out side of releasing TROS home edition today such as revealing any new BADs, multy-pks or GE figs

Reaction score
So I guess this as fan appresiation was just Hasbro and Disney didn't par-take out side of releasing TROS home edition today such as revealing any new BADs, multy-pks or GE figs
Kinda of thinking maybe even if they did have a new product to release, they might be holding back, since parks are closed?

Reaction score
Kinda of thinking maybe even if they did have a new product to release, they might be holding back, since parks are closed?
Didn't think about that. But on other hand, pre packaged excls like the 4 pks, r5-m4, and holiday droids, those could go direct to online site earlier than thier usual pattern. Still surprised no Mandalorian theme set or a d23 droid last year...maybe phasing them out?

Reaction score
I hope they are not phasing them out! My family and I were to supposed to go to WDW in May but we postponed the trip and re-booked end of October. We are going with my parents and my Mom wanted to see Halloween and Christmas decorations in the park this time. I was really hoping to actually hunt the Halloween and holiday droids in park.

Reaction score
I do think they will pump as much new (and old if they have it, can make more) merch out so that they are as stocked as they can be when the parks open. I am sure manufacturing will come back before large crowds are allowed, so they should be able to create a good stock pile of merch old and new for the shopping starved masses when we get to buy again!

Reaction score
maybe not the actual parts for building stations, but they could theoretically be producing exclusives like a new 5/4 droid and launch orders on or around 5/4 available online only for the time being as long as their F.C.s are operating. They could even extend it this year for a 7/4 theme excl droid like a white BB droid w/ blue high lights on dome and red on body. Another thought - if they were planning a droid or set excl for celebration and in wake of celebration being postpond or cancelled, reveal and start online preorders on 5/4- hey gotta stay optimistic in this new trying times

Reaction score
There are so many droids they could do in a build a droid. Just look at all the humanoid droids from Solo. I really hope they are working on ways to get more parts out there.

Reaction score
I'm sure covid19 affected any sdcc excl releases if any were planned. But now, i wonder if disney is having same PoV on "the market interest" as hasbro does based on hasbro's recent comments, hence little to no new 3.75" offerings via disney. D23 last year did not bother w/ an excl carded BaD, the Mandalorian does not have a dedicated multi-pack, and no leaks on potential celebration BaDs as well. Or new Gal Edge droids/ character packs for that matter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sure covid19 effected any excl releases if any but i now wonder if disney is having same PoV on "the mnarket" interest as hasbro commented about recently hanse little to know n ew 3.75" offerings. D23 last year did not bother w/ an excl carded BaD, the Mandalorian is/has not gotten a multi-pack.No leaks on potential celebration Bad as well. Or new Gal Edge droids/ character packs
I got about half of that. Were you drunk-texting Rebelscum this morning? 🍺😜

Reaction score
*sigh* it's so utterly pointless to discuss grammar... people still write your when they mean you're, use there / their / they're interchangeably, and (my most recent pet peeve) put down could of, would of, should of where it's actually could have, would have, should have. Abbreviations like b4, u, ur seem almost the lesser sin.

Reaction score
Word Crimes
It drives me nuts, especially sportscasters. Don't say liberry, or they could care less...it makes you sound like you should be paid less.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I wonder if there's gonna be any holiday droids this year. Normally the Halloween one is up online around start of August following a leak in mid July. If so, I wonder if an R6 or BB unit this time.

Reaction score
I would love to see an R6 but imagine a BB unit done as a jack'o'lantern would be pretty cool to see as well. Thinking about the holiday droid is a bit a sour note for me personally though. The family and I were supposed to go to Hollywood Studios in May to see Galaxy's Edge prior to a Star Wars themed wedding on May 4th. Then we made plans with my parents to go end of October into November to try and see Halloween and Christmas set-ups but cancelled the trip due to fears of a second wave, cancellations, tickets issues, etc. Oh well...