Disney B.A.D Parts

Reaction score
It's funny, the colors on them (excluding the white one) remind me of the Black Series packaging!

Reaction score
^ well there is the archivei series that is light grey highlighted.

So, I wonder if there's anyone wanting only the vehicles, not not the droids....

Reaction score
Seeing as the droid is part of the ride vehicle in the actual attraction, seems highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The droids can be removed... I imagine someone will look to sell them separately on e-bay eventually but I doubt they'll be cheap.

Reaction score
I'll probably be able to recoup some of the cost by selling the transports & pods on ebay, like the Mickey Starfighter etc. But 4 slightly different variants is taking the P.

I think I'll wait for the prices to drop like the sandcrawler, while watching a certain e-bay seller.

Reaction score
I'm considering that too (especially if Hasbro limits 3.75 tvc next year for tvc- so far, it's not looking to promising) or custom paint spare parts to match the blue, orange and red ones. White on droids, I find harder to paint properly. One can hope they release a 4 pk w/ all 4 droids or release them as parts in the rumored new b.a.d.s batch coming.
As far as waiting for price drop, I'm still waiting for depot play set to drop in price. I've heard the color change sets are not selling well at parks which makes no sence for them not to go ahead and offer them on the website/app to reach a larger market.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope so too. It would be really helpful if anyone going soon can confirm if the colors can be found in the build your own droid bins.
I also see a problem of people reselling the ships but switching out the droids if they are unique to the set.
No luck with parts in the bins. I checked yesterday.

Reaction score
I'm considering that too (especially if Hasbro limits 3.75 tvc next year for tvc- so far, it's not looking to promising) or custom paint spare parts to match the blue, orange and red ones. White on droids, I find harder to paint properly. One can hope they release a 4 pk w/ all 4 droids or release them as parts in the rumored new b.a.d.s batch coming.
As far as waiting for price drop, I'm still waiting for depot play set to drop in price. I've heard the color change sets are not selling well at parks which makes no sence for them not to go ahead and offer them on the website/app to reach a larger market.
I agree! I want the playset but not paying the crazy eBay prices. I found the sets for a reasonable price. Should be on the app