disgruntledjawa feedback thread:

Reaction score
Couldnt ask for more from a buyer. Fast payment, patient when issues arose... and good to deal with.

Thanks for the trade/sale bud!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great trade. No problems here. Would gladly do business again with him. Items received without any problems.

Reaction score
I bought a 2011 PGM Storm Trooper Commando . Shipped promptly and communications were good through out process. Thank You.

Reaction score
just did a trade with Disgruntledjawa and his packaging and shipping were spot on, excellent scummer and would recommend to all AA+++ experence
thx again Jawa

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Brad. He is easy to connunicate with and a great Scummer. Looking forward to doing business again soon.

Reaction score
Bought a ROTS Anakin bust from Brad and everything went great! Fast communication and excellent packaging/shipping. Thanks again Brad!

Reaction score
Made a great trade with Disgruntledjawa once again. Great guy!

Reaction score
This is my first deal with Brad. I bought a much long, sought after GG Kneeling Vader. Brad is a top-notch scummer that I hope to deal with again. Great communication and item was well packed. Thanks agian Brad!

best regards & God Bless,
dave

Jedidave37

Reaction score
Did a trade with Disgruntledjawa. Great communication. Great packaging. Recommend to All. A+++

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with Brad....Packaging/Shipping was one of the best I have seen in a long time especially with the contents (SDCC 2013 Fett)! This was the first time I dealt with Brad and would deal again! Would recommend to all!!!!

Reaction score
Just bought a bust from Brad everything was perfect. The communication was especially awesome.

Reaction score
Purchased 2 busts from him and I have to say I am more than pleased! Packaged very securely, shipped in lightspeed and came in great condition! I highly recommend doing business with him!

Reaction score
Sold a Mini Lightsaber to Brad. Very fast payment. Great communication. Very highly recommended.

Reaction score
Just receive my R. Mccquarrie Luke skywalker in very good condition. Thanks for the great packing.