Director Orson Krennic

Reaction score
Well technically his hair does have some dark within it, it's not all gray/white like the figure. While not 100% a match, is is much closer than they got with TFA Han. lol

JVM

Reaction score
Hey, do you guys think the head of Colonel Yularen could fit on Krennic's post? Given the latter has the black pants.

JVM

Reaction score
I'm curious.. may I ask why you want to switch the heads of the 2 figures?
I don't know if I'd actually do it, to be frank. I don't actually have a Yularen right now, because I usually see him going above what I'm comfortable spending, but I located a custom for sale for very cheap with the head on a different body and was thinking about it a little.

In addition, I believe there's been a case Yularen's pants are supposed to be dark, not white, which makes me more curious about the possible swap.

Reaction score
My two cents. Is that there are plenty of SA lower legs that could be used, If one so chose to do so. While Yularen isn't SA like most recent figures, I'd rather increase the articulation than reduce it.

JVM

Reaction score
I'm getting sorry I asked.

Just to clarify - I don't have both figures, or else I would've done it myself and not bothered asking.

Reaction score
Okay. If you don't have either, it's immaterial then. huh? :grin:

If you want Yularen, you wouldn't really need Krennic to complete him. Most people don't know whether he wore black pants or not.

To answer you question though, it will fit. With some assistance. All heads have the ability to interchange either with dremel or glue assistance. But it's doubtful that it ill fit w/o any modding. My Yularen is boxed up at the moment from moving, so I cannot confirm anything.

If Krennic had been SA, I'd be looking at multiple buys just for that reason though. I always liked the ISB Uniforms.

Reaction score
You nailed it Cramer. I especially like the slightly darker bit around the eyes. Very professional.

Reaction score
I got a Krennic figure in the mail today from Amazon.

Nice figure. I just might get another one to custom make an imperial officer

Reaction score
QFT! ^

Not only would I have bought him once, but I also needed one for a 3.75" Realistic Thrawn! (I know what some people are going to say, and please don't. I already know) Not to mention Yularen, and a couple more for random backgrounders.

Why they felt the need for this guy to go unmade in TBS is beyond me. He's the main freaking Villain! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
They're saving him for a 2019 or 2020 TVC release,lol.

Reaction score
True, it hurts me when people post such hopeful remarks about the upcoming TVC line. I have seen nothing from Hasbro since 2011 that tells me that the have figured out what their problem and that they are fixing it.

Reaction score
They know what their problem is, they just don't know how to fix it and still please the fan base.