Director Orson Krennic

Reaction score
And here I really wanted to try putting an Imperial Officer head with the black cap on Krennic to yield a more generic ISB/Advanced Weapons Division officer.
Easy fix. Assuming the neck peg is too small, a tiny dab of glue gun hot glue in the hole for the neck post, apply while still warm, and you're good to go. Even reversible. If the neck peg is too big, though, it's time to break out the dremel.

Reaction score
Still waiting to see someone customise a Comic Pack Thrawn into a SA Krennic.

Come on, you know it's only a matter of time right ;)

Reaction score
Still waiting to see someone customise a Comic Pack Thrawn into a SA Krennic.

Come on, you know it's only a matter of time right ;)
Did exactly that when the RO teaser trailer came out. Still need to do his cape (soft goods) and use the head from the 5poa figure (need to find one first).

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that outfit is incorrect for Krennic.
Just the flap on the tunic. Which if I really feel pressed I will fix. Wasn't trying to win any screen accuracy award. I only
posted it in response to SITHLORD1963's comment, to confirm he was correct. That someone had used a Thrawn figure
to do a custom.

Unfortunately?

Reaction score
I just mean that it was unfortunate then, that Hasbro went with it for Thrawn. And that it's even more so now for the same reasons.

Reaction score
Here's my custom version.

Not screen accurate, but much more to my liking than the limitation of the 5POA version.

Reaction score
"LIKE"

If only there was some form of computer wizardry that enabled this admiration to be more simply administered...

Reaction score
I picked up Krennic today. I don't collect 5 POA, but for a character like him, I'm ok as he'll stand around. I wanted Hux from TFA as well cause again, I didn't mind him in 5POA, but the execution of him was so bad I couldn't. If only he was as good as Krennic, then I would have gotten Hux too.

I really like this figure. Hasbro has really upped their game on the 5 POA (in some cases at least).

Reaction score
Just found 3.75" Krennic! Finally! The last Rogue One figure I hadn't been able to find. Picked him at Fairview Park, OH, Kohl's. Only one they had. $11.99 regular price on sale for $7.19 and with Kohl's Cash and 25% coupon, it ended up costing me .19 cents.

Reaction score
Krennic is packed one per case, which is why he's so difficult to procure.
Of course, I needed two - one to open and photograph and the other, to remain carded.

Reaction score
Ouch, looks like another eye painting by your local 4th grader...
other than that, a really stellar looking chap!

Reaction score
Old white dude strikes again lol Hasbro probably figured almost no one wanted him, since this is a She-Ra Power movie. :grin:
And everyone will be after doubles of Jyn.

Reaction score
Old guy in a dress or cape who just talks was a problem with the initial wave or so of figures for TPM.

Reaction score
I found 3 today; got one with good eye paint. Haven't opened him yet, any tips for which SA Imperial officer would make a good candidate for a body swap?

JVM

Reaction score
I'll probably never do it, but a part of me wants to get two so I can repaint one into a new Thrawn.

Reaction score
I need to find my extra comic pack Thrawn to make a more articulated Krennic. He needs a black garrison cap too.

Reaction score
There were two (that I saw) at Walmart, but one was broken inside the packaging! The "skirt piece" (lower portion of the tunic) had broken off of the figure's waist. Jeez. I got the one who didn't have part of himself snapped off. He's a pretty good little figure. I quite like him, even if he is under-articulated.

Reaction score
There were two (that I saw) at Walmart, but one was broken inside the packaging! The "skirt piece" (lower portion of the tunic) had broken off of the figure's waist. Jeez. I got the one who didn't have part of himself snapped off. He's a pretty good little figure. I quite like him, even if he is under-articulated.
Agreed. The cape is well done, too. Characters like this can do okay with a 5-POA figure, even though he's central to the movie. Contrast that with the Black Series D'Qar Leia, who doesn't move much at all and really could've been a decent basic figure while freeing a Black Series SA spot for someone like Hux or the Snowtrooper.

Reaction score
Agreed. The cape is well done, too. Characters like this can do okay with a 5-POA figure, even though he's central to the movie. Contrast that with the Black Series D'Qar Leia, who doesn't move much at all and really could've been a decent basic figure while freeing a Black Series SA spot for someone like Hux or the Snowtrooper.
Yep. Very dumb to release a salt shaker in the SA line when they have a 5poa line that's perfect for it. Could have had Han in his regular suit (which is what everyone wanted) or almost anyone else.

Reaction score
How are Hux and Krennic any different when it comes to needing POA?

Reaction score
it's becausd the articulation slots are needed for the trench coat and not the cloak, which is a separate piece. The Hux figure is consequently hideous to behold.

Reaction score
How are Hux and Krennic any different when it comes to needing POA?
The reason I didn't get Hux is cause they didn't make the lower part of his uniform a separate skirt piece like Krennic. Just makes him look really bad. Had it been done like Krennic, I would have got Hux.

Reaction score
I hope so. This Krennic is fine, but him being more physically active than most officers (at least ones with names) means he could use some more poseability. And maybe a cloth cape for once.

Reaction score
I found Krennic today...finally. I have to say...this might be the best 5POA sculpt so far, in terms of the TFA and RO offerings.

Reaction score
I hope so. This Krennic is fine, but him being more physically active than most officers (at least ones with names) means he could use some more poseability. And maybe a cloth cape for once.
I found Krennic today...finally. I have to say...this might be the best 5POA sculpt so far, in terms of the TFA and RO offerings.

I just cant be totally satisfied with the figure when they got the hair colour so wrong. Its a pretty fundamental thing on an action figure when you think about it.

Reaction score
Hopefully Hasbro will soon make a 3.75" Hux and Krennic in SA style like their 6" counterparts.
I wish that was true, but given how things have been going lately, I don't think it'll happen. Look at the TFA offerings. Very few 3.75 black series. Much less for Rogue One. As far as Hasbro's concerned, Rogue One is over and done.

Reaction score
I'm curious about Hasbro's stance on this figure. As I've never seen it in the wild, nor any of the retails online avenues! Not to mention that the page for it on HTS is totally gone! So is it supposed to ship again, and when?
If there's not going to be an SA figure, i might as well get this so i can mod him.

Reaction score
Finally found a Krennic figure yesterday at Toys R Us. I was suprised because the rest of the figures are what I consider peg warmers he was mixed in with.