Diplomatic Mission Diorama

Reaction score
Re: Diplomatic Mission Dio

well this piece is just awesome. I love the violence it displays. I mean you have your duel dioramas but these guys are in actual physical contact and it's awesome.

I'm displaying it backwards for awhile

Reaction score
I'd been wanting to get this piece for a while as it captures such an iconic moment and last week I found one that was reasonably priced in context of the price it is usually listed for on Ebay. It arrived today and I love it! It really is a stunning piece in it's simple and strong execution.

I took some of my world famous pics. :D

Reaction score
Thanks man. :) When I look at it I think it is the perfect scale for the Vader vs Emperor dio we were discussing in the other thread.

Reaction score
Thanks man. :) When I look at it I think it is the perfect scale for the Vader vs Emperor dio we were discussing in the other thread.
Yes I noticed the scale and it's perfect I think I might have to hunt this one down. I'm def keeping hope they make a Vader vs Emperor dio.

Reaction score
I REALLY want one of those dioramas myself Jang0, it looks awesome..., great find & lucky you for being able to get it for your collection!!! :)

Reaction score
Was it part of a massive collection of SS and GG that was for sale last week on flebay? i see vaderorbust he was flogging his entire collection. obviously ran out of cash or the Cc needed clearing. some nice stuff,the prices were a tad high for what i was after unfotunately.

Reaction score
Yes I noticed the scale and it's perfect I think I might have to hunt this one down. I'm def keeping hope they make a Vader vs Emperor dio.
The line seems to have slowed right down but hopefylly a Vader vs The Emperor and Luke & Leia on the Death Star Chasm get made.

Congrats! One of my favorite Vader items.
Thanks Sergiu.

I REALLY want one of those dioramas myself Jang0, it looks awesome..., great find & lucky you for being able to get it for your collection!!! :)
Hope you manage to get one Kev, it'll make a great addition to your Vader collection. :)

Was it part of a massive collection of SS and GG that was for sale last week on flebay? i see vaderorbust he was flogging his entire collection. obviously ran out of cash or the Cc needed clearing. some nice stuff,the prices were a tad high for what i was after unfotunately.
No I bought it from a German seller, but I saw that massive sale and just missed out on the AT-AT Driver bust, there were a few other cool items but my funds were diverted elsewhere at the time.

Reaction score
Nice pickup Jang0. The Diplomatic Mission piece was a white whale of mine for a bit as well. It is one of my most favorite pieces in my collection.