Diplomatic Mission Diorama

Reaction score
Re: Diplomatic Mission Dio

Boba86Solo said:
You guys are great! Thank you for the advice. I got it last week and it looks great. I opened it, set everything up, and called the plumber as something got backed up. Everything looks great and flushes to give sir captain a swirley.

It is a good lookin piece...
You can always display it without the toilet seat. Or you can customize it to add a water tank above the toilet seat and even a sink to wash their hands after they're done...

Reaction score

I have a head that I took off the Chrome C-3PO that I planned to put in the toilet area and call him C-3PP-Oh.

Reaction score

My first dio from Sideshow,it is a awesome collectible.

Reaction score

Can anyone post a pic of the base *without* the toilet seat? I understand it's removable, but I've yet to see one without that attached. On the fence about getting this one, but I'm not a fan of the aforementioned.

Thanks in advance scummers!

Reaction score

Waterman8447 said:
Can anyone post a pic of the base *without* the toilet seat? I understand it's removable, but I've yet to see one without that attached. On the fence about getting this one, but I'm not a fan of the aforementioned.

Sorry mine is back in the original box for a few more months. But from what I remember there is only a small hole remaining if you intend to display it without the toilet seat. We always like to make jokes about it but the toilet seat doesn't look bad when seeing it in person.

Reaction score

Waterman8447 said:

Here we go:

Reaction score

Without that piece, It definately looks like something missing. I don't think that you'd get away with it.

Reaction score

You could always paint that metal rod white and thus it will be better hidden. But the toilet seat is a must!

Reaction score

This is really a nice piece. I have friends and family that are not into collecting and they really have a posative reaction to this. Even thought they see it as violent they seem to like it.

Reaction score

Rodders said:
Without that piece, It definately looks like something missing. I don't think that you'd get away with it.
I think it looks better without it, IMO.

Reaction score

Come one guys, we all know the toilet seat is a must
Too bad the sink and the mirror is missing...

Reaction score

Indeed... But I easily passed on it, not my thing. I much prefer the regular version.

Reaction score

I've been on the fence about picking up the regular version. Still haven't done it though. This FB application looks better IMO, but I could see how some would prefer the regular version.

Congrats to the people who picked this up.

Reaction score

Looking at the edition size of 50. I see why this went so fast. Though i like the reg version better.

Reaction score

Even though I love the painted one a lot better, I think it was real weak that there was no heads up about this release...I was asleep at 7am pst...Thanks, SS.

Reaction score

I like the painted version so much better. I simply cannot see the appeal of these faux bronze ones.

Reaction score

Chris Wyman said:
ambasah said:
my waitlist converted!
Man, wish I knew you needed one of these. I'm selling mine for $178.00 plus exact shipping!
Im still trying to talk myself into contacting you about that peice
My only problem is if i get this one. Im going to have to buy the ambush on hoth one also from BBTS

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

captainsolo said:
Chris Wyman said:
ambasah said:
my waitlist converted!
Man, wish I knew you needed one of these. I'm selling mine for $178.00 plus exact shipping!
Im still trying to talk myself into contacting you about that peice
My only problem is if i get this one. Im going to have to buy the ambush on hoth one also from BBTS
Heh, just let me know! It's never been displayed.

Reaction score

So got my Faux Bronze Diplomatic Mission and noticed something funny. The cardboard shipping box states "Darth Vader Coking Captain Antilles". Did anybody elses cardboard shipping box say that? I totally expected a different statue...
And for anybody who got one did this Faux bronze look different than the others? It looks more like aged bronze and different than the others.

Reaction score

DarthRobbler said:
So got my Faux Bronze Diplomatic Mission and noticed something funny. The cardboard shipping box states "Darth Vader Coking Captain Antilles". Did anybody elses cardboard shipping box say that?
A photo would be nice

Reaction score

The shipping box on my FB Dio has the same mis-spelling. It's just on the outer box though. Great piece!!

Reaction score

Vader vs Antilles lol. Talk about 1 sided fights!!

I'm late to the party... finally getting one of these guys. Thanks to all the previous posters for convincing me

Reaction score

Vitus said:
Vader vs Antilles lol. Talk about 1 sided fights!!

I'm late to the party... finally getting one of these guys. Thanks to all the previous posters for convincing me
Congrats on this diorama bro, it's S W E E T!!!!!

Reaction score

mine arrived. woohoo. I'll have to open it later. The box does say Choking though. I was hoping for Coking... ah well

Reaction score

Vitus said:
mine arrived. woohoo. I'll have to open it later. The box does say Choking though. I was hoping for Coking... ah well
Congrats bro!
It's a sweet dio!