Diorama wish list!

Reaction score
When thinking of potential dios my mind usually goes to the vs scenario but looking at the below dio got me thinking.....

.....how cool a "March on the Jedi Temple" dio would be!

This dio would be awesome especially displayed next to the 1:1 501st clone trooper bust

Reaction score
A couple of ANH ideas.

And Luke training.

With this for the EX change out head. :D

Reaction score
I would like to see a diorama of a partial Republic Gunship with Yoda and Clones circling the Jedi on the grounds of Geonosis. I could do without Yoda in it but it makes more sense with him.

Reaction score
I would like to see a diorama of a partial Republic Gunship with Yoda and Clones circling the Jedi on the grounds of Geonosis. I could do without Yoda in it but it makes more sense with him.
That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
This statue reminded me of MsJedi's idea for the Vader vs Emperor diorama.

Reaction score
I would love for Sideshow to pull this dio off especially with the light up feature showing the lightning on Vader's helmet.

Reaction score
I would love for Sideshow to pull this dio off especially with the light up feature showing the lightning on Vader's helmet.
I'd definitely hope that if the dio line is to continue this would be in the offing, as it doesn't get much more classic than capturing the moment of Anakin/Vader's redemption.

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been suggested already but I'd love to see a Mace vs Palpatine dio, and the below pic I think would be a good reference point. :)

Reaction score
I would love to see an EU diorama, perhaps a Bane and Zannah on Tython diorama that would be pretty epic or a Malgus vs Ven Zallow or even a Bane vs Zannah on Umbria it could be titled "the fate of the sith" or just "the rule of two"

Reaction score
This line is the quietest of all of Sideshow's, not a single concept in pre-production that we know of. With AOTC being released in 3D next year I hope we may finally get a Obi-Wan vs Jango diorama but I'm not holding my breath. I wonder if a duel like the upcoming Maul vs Sidious one in the Clone Wars may inspire a revival.

Reaction score
ANH:

1:12 Scale

1:12 Scale:

ESB:

1:12 Scale

ROTJ:
1:32 (same scale as the "Look Sir Droids" Diorama):

1:32 Scale
Ewoks trying to bring down AT-ST with rope.
(sorry no pic).

Since there are only 3 SW movies this is it i am wishing for :)

Reaction score

I'm not sure how it would be done but I've always wanted to see a dio with Yoda in that floating pod thing. :D

Reaction score
1) Vader and Emperor on star destroyer bridge at the end of ROTS
2) Vader/Fett/stormy toppers in carbon freezing chamber

Reaction score
A fantasy idea, for sure but I'd love to see something ambitious with this line as it's time for another grail item for my collection. :)

I'd love to see them make a series of 1:9 dioramas that can be joined to make a larger dio. Naturally, i'm thinking of the Millennium Falcon. There's the ramp, the cockpit, Derjarik table, smuggling compartmentm, gunnery core, medical and engineering bays that could all be displayed seperately with figures, or put together to create the ultimate collectible. Exclusives could be different figures from different movies.

Like i say, it's a fantasy item.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to see more 1:32 dios, same scale as "Look Sir Droids." Here's my wishlist for that scale....

The Carbon Freezing Chamber
Docking Bay 94
Mos Eisley Cantina
The Geonosis Arena
Death Star Hanger
Yoda's Hut
Jabba's Throne Room
The Desert Skiff abovethe Pit of Carkoon.
The Emperor's Throne Room
Star Destroyer Bridge
Detention Block Rescue

Seriously, there is a whole line here. Get on this Sideshow!