Diorama wish list!

Reaction score
No one wants any PT dioramas. How about some more OT goodness? I love the idea of Darth Vader's meditation chamber....but what about a PF figure instead? Just imagine the price.:distress:

Reaction score
ROFL.

back to not trolling, I do have the applause version of vader in his med chamber. It's great but too small!

Reaction score
I'd LOVE to see Vader in his chamber get made. But, I could easily pass on him. Only because, like the "I am your Father" pose, I feel it's been WAY over done. Bring it on SS!!!!!!!

Reaction score
From the PT I would love to see a Jango Vs Obi Wan and from the OT I would love to see Vader Vs the Emperor with Luke looking on. I also think a Biker Scout vs Luke and Leia would make a pretty sweet Diorama. :joyous:

Reaction score
From the PT I would love to see a Jango Vs Obi Wan and from the OT I would love to see Vader Vs the Emperor with Luke looking on. I also think a Biker Scout vs Luke and Leia would make a pretty sweet Diorama. :joyous:
I like the sounds of those! But, for the ROTJ dio I'd LOVE to see Vader holding Sidious over his head, could be a cool opportunity for a nice skeleton light up feature? Only if it looks good without lighting it up as well.

Reaction score
^^^ Only if it comes with a sound chip that, when activated, features Darth Vader yelling "No! Noooooooooooooooooooo!"

All kidding aside, I want a diorama of Anakin choking Padme on the Mustafar landing platform. I doubt SS would even consider making it, but nonetheless it represents one of the few genuinely emotional scenes in the PT.

Reaction score
^^^ Only if it comes with a sound chip that, when activated, features Darth Vader yelling "No! Noooooooooooooooooooo!"

All kidding aside, I want a diorama of Anakin choking Padme on the Mustafar landing platform. I doubt SS would even consider making it, but nonetheless it represents one of the few genuinely emotional scenes in the PT.

I STRONGLY disagree with that! Episodes III alone, has far more "genuinely emotional scenes" then Episodes IV, V and VI combined!

For the record, I want a Vader Birth scene dio or 12" set, BADLY! A ROTS Vader is a MUST have! One of the GREATEST scenes of the whole saga!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anakin's confession on the Lars Homestead in Episode II was decent, as was Order 66 and the immolation scene, but that's about it as far as emotion in the PT goes.

Vader's birth in ROTS was good up until the absolutely atrocious "Noooooooooo!" One of the cheesiest moments in the history of SW, hands down. Not sure I need a Sideshow diorama to remind me of such utter mediocrity.

Reaction score
Anakin's confession on the Lars Homestead in Episode II was decent, as was Order 66 and the immolation scene, but that's about it as far as emotion in the PT goes.

Vader's birth in ROTS was good up until the absolutely atrocious "Noooooooooo!" One of the cheesiest moments in the history of SW, hands down. Not sure I need a Sideshow diorama to remind me of such utter mediocrity.

I disagree! You want "mediocrity" watch Avatar!

You wouldn't have to buy a Vader Birth dio. I hope SS makes one, if for no other reason just to remind you of this so called mediocrity.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1977 - 1983 ....

And sad? Because I don't buy into all the rubbish that was presented to us to be "Star Wars"?

It was crap then. Will be crap in 10 years. Unlike the OT that remains endearing generation after generation.

Reaction score
1977 - 1983 ....

And sad? Because I don't buy into all the rubbish that was presented to us to be "Star Wars"?

It was crap then. Will be crap in 10 years. Unlike the OT that remains endearing generation after generation.
It's already been 10 years and the appeal of Episodes I-III, as well as the Clone Wars, just gets larger and larger! Like it or not, there a far more people out there that like, or love, the PT then not! Yes it is sad, that peolpe like you can't let the rest of us enjoy what we enjoy without having to defend our likes! The more crap you bashers dish out, the more respect I loose for the lot of you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
1977 - 1983 ....

The only thing that is crap is the what so called Star Wars fans crying about every new thing that has happen in the Star Wars world the last 10 years. Please complaining about addition of rocks in the blue rays and how bad the PT is over and over again 100,000,000 times. :disgust: I honestly think people who actually think ROTS is a bad movie has truly lost their minds, because that movie is incredible!! As far as the generation comment well of course the OT touches ever generation but the PT does and will continue to do so as well. As matter of fact my son and his buddy from school just finished watching two episodes of the clone wars early tonight on DVR and played SW Lego episode 1-3. My oldest son likes the OT but loves the PT. I'm just glad I can enjoy collectibles from all six movies and being this is a diorama wish list thread I can say my Revenge of the Jedi diorama is far from crap. And here is to making a Jango Vs Obi wan diorama :encouragement:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only thing that is crap is the what so called Star Wars fans crying about every new thing that has happen in the Star Wars world the last 10 years. Please complaining about addition of rocks in the blue rays and how bad the PT is over and over again 100,000,000 times. :disgust: I honestly think people who actually think ROTS is a bad movie has truly lost their minds, because that movie is incredible!! As far as the generation comment well of course the OT touches ever generation but the PT does and will continue to do so as well. As matter of fact my son and his buddy from school just finished watching two episodes of the clone wars early tonight on DVR and played SW Lego episode 1-3. My oldest son likes the OT but loves the PT. I'm just glad I can enjoy collectibles from all six movies and being this is a diorama wish list thread I can say my Revenge of the Jedi diorama is far from crap. And here is to making a Jango Vs Obi wan diorama :encouragement:

Well said!:victorious:

And, Happy Turkey Day!:excitement:

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, I love this line and own 6 pieces, I also have the Luke vs Vader on Bespin ordered.

Dio's I'd like to see:

1. Obi Wan vs Jango Fett on the Kamino Landing Platform

2. Obi Wan and The Cloners

3. Luke escaping his downed Snowspeeder

Reaction score
I own two of these. Revenge of the Jedi and just received Luke vs Vader on Bespin which still in the box, hopefully I get a chance to open it this weekend. I would Def get a Obi-Wan/Jango.

Reaction score
I wonder why the Obi-Wan vs Jango dio has been so far down the line, I guess it could be down to trying to decide exactly how to pose Jango for it.

I wonder if this could work as a dio done to the same scale as the Ambush on Hoth dio.

Reaction score
I'd love to see the Millennium Falcon cockpit. There could be one for each of the OT. (ANH would be Luke, Ben Han and
chewie with Leia as the exclusive, ESB would include Han, Leia and Chewie with a mynock as the exclusive and ROTJ would be Lando Calrissian and Nien Numb with the rebels trooper as the exclusive). Lighting would make this look awesome in my opinion. I'd also like to see a tall dio of Luke and Han in the gunnery well and a full dio of the derjerik game.

sorry, but the Falcon's kinda my thing. :)

Reaction score
I'd love to see the Millennium Falcon cockpit. There could be one for each of the OT. (ANH would be Luke, Ben Han and
chewie with Leia as the exclusive, ESB would include Han, Leia and Chewie with a mynock as the exclusive and ROTJ would be Lando Calrissian and Nien Numb with the rebels trooper as the exclusive). Lighting would make this look awesome in my opinion. I'd also like to see a tall dio of Luke and Han in the gunnery well and a full dio of the derjerik game.

sorry, but the Falcon's kinda my thing. :)
I wonder if this might work more as a 1/6 scale figures and enviroment set up like Yoda's hut and the Cantina? :)

To piggyback off your idea I'd love to see a dio that captured Han and Luke in the turret ports. :D

Reaction score
Just another idea, take one snow base, a crouching/aiming version of this man....

Throw in one of these....

and add in an interchangeable damaged, grounded probe droid for good measure and voila! You have the "It's a good bet the Empire knows we're here" Diorama. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for yet another idea but if SSC could get the scale to work and not require us to a sell a kidney to buy it, this would make an awesome dio. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for yet another idea but if SSC could get the scale to work and not require us to a sell a kidney to buy it, this would make an awesome dio. :D

Keep'em coming. I love this idea! Thanks for breathing life back into the dio threads.:grin:

Reaction score
Keep'em coming. I love this idea! Thanks for breathing life back into the dio threads.:grin:
My pleasure! :D I love this line, it is like a 3D snapshot of classic moments in the saga.

I agree a speeder bike chase would be a great choice. I also would like to see a Vader vs Emperor as well.
That would be awesome and I imagine it being done in the same way as the Diplomatic Mission dio.

Reaction score
Yeah It would be awesome to have a statue of Vader getting ready to toss Palps. I would love to see how they do the Emperor's expression while being carried to his death.

Reaction score
Yeah It would be awesome to have a statue of Vader getting ready to toss Palps. I would love to see how they do the Emperor's expression while being carried to his death.
I also hope they would do it with a light up feature that made it look like the lightning was crackling over Vader's helmet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When thinking of potential dios my mind usually goes to the vs scenario but looking at the below dio got me thinking.....

.....how cool a "March on the Jedi Temple" dio would be!

Reaction score
I really love this line and hope it continues. I agree, they don't all need to be vs. I'd love to see a Qui-Gon Obi-Wan standing back to back with light sabers ablaze.

Reaction score
I really love this line and hope it continues. I agree, they don't all need to be vs. I'd love to see a Qui-Gon Obi-Wan standing back to back with light sabers ablaze.
That would be really cool, especially if the base could fit a Droideka as well. :D