Diorama Reference Picture Request Thread NEW LINKS

kk1

Reaction score

Got this screenshot from the xblackrockx link above. Seems to be the best shot of the briefing room chairs. Does anyone know if there are any better pics of them, perhaps from a behind the scenes picture?
Thx.
I've seen one, tried looking but can't find it. It's a shot during the breifing of Gold leader standing next to Leia with Dodanna on the left and there are some front views of empty chairs.

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can anyone tell me how thick the cardboad is that Kenner used on the vintage playsets, like cloud city?

Utinniii

Reaction score
Anyone here have the Filmfax Spring 1999 issue (72-73)? There was an article that had a McQuarrie sketch of an unhooded jawa. I would loooooove to see said sketch. I learned about it at http://rossplesset.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=137133811

I am also looking for the back of the prototype Sandcrawler. It isn't quite a mirror image of the front. I have lots of variations of these two.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

And not to be greedy or anything but close up images of these droids would be great. (R1 Droid behind Ben)
[/URL][/IMG][video][/video]
Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to ask. But has anyone re-scaled the Cantina blue-prints from cantina customs for figures? It seems like the most accurate set and I was hoping someone had done the leg work on it. If anyone can help with a rescaled file or just let me know what they found to be the magic number it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm looking for high-res pics of the Death Star II's hangar for en Emperor diorama. I need the shots to be completely front of the walls and troop-free.

Can anybody point me to some? Drawings, concept art or actual set shots would all do.

Thanks in advance!