Dinix Collection

Reaction score
It is, I do it, but what I'm getting now is expensive and money is limited so cannot go in 2 different directions. Thus my choice is no Attakus and no other lines alas, unless winning the lottery LOL

Reaction score
Sergiu said:
It is, I do it, but what I'm getting now is expensive and money is limited so cannot go in 2 different directions. Thus my choice is no Attakus and no other lines alas, unless winning the lottery LOL
I understand

Reaction score
Cool Vader! Congrats!

Though it seems the Attakus one is not accurate either. Darn, why is so hard for the statue companies to make an accurate Stormtrooper and an accurate Vader? Gentle Giant was on track with their Stormie bust and that is the only non-lifesize collectible to be close in accuracy to the real Stormtrooper...

Reaction score
Easter present from my girlfriend. those are some prints on photo paper (like posters). looks so good to me.

she also like SW. I'm so glad for that.

I will frame it when I get new shelf and finally make the display I always wanted. I hope it would be soon.

Reaction score
Very nice. Before framing that Vader pic you should send it to be signed by Jones and maybe even Prowse.

Reaction score
yes it is, I love to share it with my GF, its more fun then

I dont know is that a Simon print, I'm not quite shure, but thx on that link, looks like a great site, I will look it when I catch some time. Thanks!

Sergiu said:
If you need help with addresses and how to do it just PM me. Here is my autograph collection Vader pieces included: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563249824aMDBaB
thanks man, I appreciate that. I will contact U if I decide to send.

Reaction score
nice display case
my gf collects nightmare before xmas stuff too what gf doesnt these days lol its become quite popular. Love your boba fett soo much detail in those busts love em. keep me updated on your collection

Reaction score
I have that OTC Boba and it's surprisingly nice for Hasbro. I removed his head and inserted a screw then put the head back. He was lacking a kneck lol. He looks way better know btw, Simple mod also. I used that wire loom/shroud stuff from radio shack to cover the screw.

Nice start to your collection BTW.

Reaction score
I was 9 eyars old when I saw Darth Maul in TPM and then I thought WOW what a cool and powerfull man
he looks so cool and scary.

Reaction score
dinix said:
I was 9 eyars old when I saw Darth Maul in TPM and then I thought WOW what a cool and powerfull man
he looks so cool and scary.

Vader will always be my favorite baddie but, Maul is the COOLEST!
Followed VERY closely by Grievous.

Reaction score
Its nice to see that you are having fun with your collection, the way toys are supposed to be enjoyable :)

Reaction score
Finally something new in my collection :)

"There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn