Dinix Collection

Reaction score
Hello,
this is update on 11/20/2015. (how my collection looks now).

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
ty m8. attakus figures are really amazing. I sold out lot of Hasbro and scale models to buy them.

Reaction score
First Welcome for Rebelscum and also Welcome to the higher end collecting. You'll spend more money but the collection will worth it. Great Attakus Vader!!

Reaction score
great stuff! us attakus collectors are a rare species these days. be warned that this site will cause significant damage to your bank account!

Reaction score
dinix said:
I made a sketch of ambasah Yoda's picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That's awesome!

Sweet Attakus collection! I wish Razor's Edge would get those statues in stock for $150! Besides the first Vader, Tusken, Jawa & Grievous the four you have are the only Attakus pieces I like and wouldn't mind owning.

Reaction score
ty. besides those U mentioned I also like attakus Yoda ep. 2, Gamorrean Guard, Han, Chewie, Emperor and Jabba+Leia. nice figures

Reaction score
Jack Skeleton from Tim Burton's The nightmare before Christmas. it's a gift from my girlfriend. Love that movie.

BTW, Happy Hollidays!

Reaction score
Be careful with those Ikea halogen lights in the detolf, they get hot and may fade the figures. Only use LED.

Reaction score
really? I didn't know that
I dont turn on that light very often, just few times I did.

catch - thx man

sergiu - me and my girl love that movies too, it's awsome

Reaction score
I like to compare different kind of figures of the same character and now I make 1 compare.

Attakus Clone trooper compare with Hasbro Clone trooper

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reaction score
I like your Attakus collection. These are great statues I will be collecting soon... I hope. SS and GG have all my dough right now but I'm saving for the Attakus Probe Droid. I want this to be my first Attakus piece.

Reaction score
I'll get a Stormie and maybe a Vader in the future. That would be enough for me. I like them because they look funny (seen some really cool art pics with SW Legos on deviantart), but wouldn't be interested in the ships or vehicles.

Reaction score
totally agree with you m8. I dont like the venicles neither, but lego minifigures is so great, I adore them. I wish to own only set of minifigure, without any venicles or building

Reaction score
I like Maul. He is the only PT character I liked. And the Attakus statue is really cool! Congrats! Glad I never got into Attakus collecting though.

Reaction score
I cannot go into another line, because I would need to have all their Imperials. And that would cost a lot. And I have other plans with my money for collecting right now