Din Djarin and The Child (2 pack) - Target Exclusive

Reaction score
One of local Targets showed 6 In Stock, stopped by and asked...."sorry, can't sell until 12.1"

I check the DPCI lookup just now - Out Of Stock.

WTF?

Reaction score
Nice review of the build up pack.
Most noticeable improvement for me is the more accurate helmet shape...both original Mando suffered from odd helmet shapes...not accurate at all...

Reaction score
Anybody know what time these normally are available to purchase online once street date is met? Does Target have stock to buy online at midnight ET?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I checked a few minutes after midnight for the Remnant trooper, and it was in stock (well, not at my store), so I’m guessing they become available at midnight. The app wouldn’t let me do store pickup or delivery for the trooper, so if the build-up pack is the same, I’m not staying up for it.

Reaction score
I have been standing outside target about a half hour. I had better get one popfindr says they have 3. It went from 6 to 3 already.

Reaction score
Well, looks like I will be sticking with the basic Beskar Mando. Oh well. I hope this is not one of those one and done deals.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, not available for online order for pickup as yet, really annoying...

Reaction score
Fingers crossed, I put in a store pickup order at about 230 this morning. The store (along with the others in my area) is now showing out of stock and I haven't gotten confirmation yet

Reaction score
Fingers crossed, I put in a store pickup order at about 230 this morning. The store (along with the others in my area) is now showing out of stock and I haven't gotten confirmation yet
None in my area offered store pickup as an option.

Reaction score
None in my area offered store pickup as an option.
It rarely works for me even when I get one through. When I did mine it wasn't showing shipping as an option but did allow store pickup. That being said I fully expect it to be cancelled like usual. Wish they would pull pickup orders before they open, I can't get to a store until lunch time on weekdays :cry:

Reaction score
My local Target had them in the electronic stockroom, which is where they kept the Cara Dune credit collection figures as well. Silly me looking in the Star Wars toy section. Anyways, I suppose I was lucky and bought one this morning.

Reaction score
2AM it appeared available at my local target for in store pickup. Placed my order and got notification at 8am that it was ready. I'll head over later. When I had checked, they had 6 in stock. Now as of 8:30am, they show out of stock.

Ridiculous.

Reaction score
I stopped at a store this morning on the way to work and was able to grab one. A helpful employee got it from the back room for me. At that point, they still had a full case (well ... minus the one I bought).

Reaction score
Made it to my Target by 7:40 and had an associate check for me, but they were already sold out.
Have one coming from online purchase way back when, so not worried.

These will be stocked at other stores tomorrow and I should be able to grab one for pickup then.

Did score 3 more Remnant Stormtroopers via a restock at the same store, so got 3 for price of 1, so at least was successful with that...

Reaction score
Its strange to me, some stores will offer pickup, others only in store purchase.
Wish they were consistent about it...

Reaction score
I was able to order three for pickup. I wonder how many of them will be cancelled, or if by chance they're not, will the store be willing to apply the B2G1 promotion.
Wow, this is a surprise! All three are available for pickup. 😲 Now if I can just get one credited back as part of the B2G1 promo. 🙏
Its strange to me, some stores will offer pickup, others only in store purchase.
Wish they were consistent about it...
Yeah, it's not even consistent with individual stores. Sometimes a particular store will offer pickup for an item at one time and not at another. It really seems random.

Reaction score
So what's the verdict on the unmasked Din Djarin face scupt, any in hand pics?

Also wondering if the helmet suffers from the uneven chin prong issues that the masked helmets have since Mando Season 1 BS version

Reaction score
So what's the verdict on the unmasked Din Djarin face scupt, any in hand pics?

Also wondering if the helmet suffers from the uneven chin prong issues that the masked helmets have since Mando Season 1 BS version
I think the helmet is an all new sculpt based on a YouTube review I saw yesterday. The reviewer said he thinks the proportions are more accurate and from what I could tell in the video the chin prongs looked even.

Also the cheeks and chin looked a little wide on the Pedro face sculpt and the nose seemed slightly flat on the tip likely due to the tight helmet fit but I think the face sculpt overall looks pretty good (in the video at least). Definitely way better than the promo shots from Hasbro

Reaction score
Made it to my Target by 7:40 and had an associate check for me, but they were already sold out.
Have one coming from online purchase way back when, so not worried.

These will be stocked at other stores tomorrow and I should be able to grab one for pickup then.

Did score 3 more Remnant Stormtroopers via a restock at the same store, so got 3 for price of 1, so at least was successful with that...
My area never got a single Remnant.

Reaction score
My store didn't allow pickup this time..but I was able to snag one as soon as Target opened.

Reaction score
I would be surprised if it was.
Agreed, they will get a restock maybe till the weekend or end of this month...it will attainable, just need to wait till all the eBay Mercari sellers get their share.
Prices already dropped on Remnant Stormtrooper scalper prices, same will happen for this Build Up Pack, and then they won't be hoarded by buyers.
Plus everyone is doing the Buy 3 Get 1 Free, so stock is low...

This is not an army builder, so how many unmasked Mando's does one really need...

Reaction score
IF anyone is willing to part with their FREE Build Up Pack, or an extra one, I am willing to pay $35 shipped for it, thanks....

Reaction score
IF anyone is willing to part with their FREE Build Up Pack, or an extra one, I am willing to pay $35 shipped for it, thanks....
Lol, given they cost 35 plus tax before shipping if you are lucky enough to have found one that would be a pretty awesome deal for you

Reaction score
Will do $25 for Din Djarin loose, no pram or Baby Yoda.

My offer is for those who have a FREE one that they bought in their 3 for 2 Target deal.
They are getting the deal, they make a cool $25 or $35 dollars today...I just want to skip the hastle of Target employees telling me crap stories.

If I can't order online for pickup its easier to get one like this...

Reaction score
I am wondering if this one will be distributed in the same manner as was the Gammie Guard.....

Reaction score
Took 50 miles on the car and 3 Targets, but I found one with the help of a fantastic employee. Was close to giving up, but reward in the end.

So difficult it was to get this. All Target stores near me say 1st hour is restricted to elderly, etc., but I guess that doesn't get honored anymore. Went at 2nd hour of opening and had difficulty getting this.

Reaction score
This is not an army builder, so how many unmasked Mando's does one really need...
I don't think that's a fair question. I can't speak for others, but one is for myself and two are going to be Christmas presents. If I happen to find another today I'll pick it up for an opener, but that's low priority.

Now I can only hope WM gets their *bleep* together and ships their VC Mando & Child before Christmas so I can give both VC & BS at the same time.