Din Djarin and The Child (2 pack) - Target Exclusive

Reaction score
Woahh !! Wait a minute. Its a store exclusive and still numbered to fit in the collection of basic figures ???

That´s definatly NOT the way
Well, the four figures in the WM TCW wave are all numbered as part of the regular line, as well as WG's Clone Lieutenant & the upcoming Jar Jar & Boba Fett deluxe figures. (Though the latter two are fan channel exclusives so they'll have wider distribution, but still somewhat limited.)

Reaction score
Same here with keeping the helmet on 18/7, something I've wanted for helmeted/masked characters for years. And is the reason I would think that's why they would have went with more of an unknown actor rather than someone established and has star power. There's an obvious reason why RDJ only spends 5 seconds behind the mask. However, in a series like this the lead could ultimately go the life of the show masked.

TBH I'm half tempted to cancel my preorder for the basic Beskar Mando, considering I still haven't received it, and just go for this. If I can actually get one that is. Have they mentioned yet if the Child w/pram are coming separate from Mando?

Reaction score
Out of the package. Face doesn't look as bad, as it looked in the promo pics. I'm kinda disappointed ;)

Thanks for posting. The face looks a lot better here but man, I'm just not sure I need this. I mean, if I see it, I know I will pick it up...because I am a weak human being. But The Child only has 2 POA? The pram also seems a tad on the small side and, as others have mentioned, not much different from the Mission Fleet other than some paint apps and the "shell". I like the inclusion of the tracking fob and the Beskar, but it would have been really nice to get the Camtono to store the Beskar in. Other than the removable helmet, the Mando is the same. I wish they would have at least included a soft goods cape or, like the TVC version, battle damaged armor. I don't usually whine about Hasbro's offerings and usually try to find something positive, but I am struggling to do that with this set.

Reaction score
I want to put up a compasion request already between the 6" and the 3.75" child.
Was wondering if the smaller one would better fit to the 6" pram

Reaction score
Reaction score
I sure hope the stores get flooded with this guy, like they did with the Gammie Guard...

Reaction score
Just drooled over the newly revealed TVC Child with V1 pram 🤪 🤪

Coming back here and examining the released pictures, yet I hope they will still RESIZE the pram of the 6inch pack. The one revealed is WAAAAAYYYY to small. Might fit for 3,75 but definatly not for 6

Reaction score
How to secure the perfect removable helmet glamour shot for your action figure...

coifed
\

coifed
\

Nah, I want to look as s**t as possible
\
Looking he'd had the osik kicked out of him was kind of the point of that scene... ;)

Reaction score
A bunch of stores around me show 6 in stock, but street dated to 12/1. I’m guessing those that have made it out to the shelves should’ve been held back for a week.

Reaction score
Also makes me wonder, do employees just put these out for us to take pics, knowing that they are register locked...they must know these exclusives don't need to be on shelves as yet...

Reaction score
Also makes me wonder, do employees just put these out for us to take pics, knowing that they are register locked...they must know these exclusives don't need to be on shelves as yet...
I'm assuming you're being facetious, but it would be slightly humorous if true. Do we know that these are specifically register locked, or are they just street dated? If the latter, then it'll be possible to purchase if they've been put out early.

Reaction score
To me Street Dated = Register Locked....or at least that's my experience with Targets around me.
They won't even put them out if they are street dated, and if they do, they are register locked anyway...

Reaction score
Every store in my area is showing these in stock on brickseek but I am guessing they will not be put out for people to buy until 12/1

Reaction score
To me Street Dated = Register Locked....or at least that's my experience with Targets around me.
They won't even put them out if they are street dated, and if they do, they are register locked anyway...
I've had a different experience. Street dated & register locked have been two separate things. Items that have been register locked are also street dated, but items that are street dated have not necessarily been register locked.

Recently, for example, many of the Galaxy Edge exclusives were street dated, but not register locked (i.e. Some stores put them out before the street date, but they could still be purchased since they weren't register locked.). The Cara Dune Credit Collection was the same way. Some stores refused to pull them from the back because they were street dated, but other stores would pull and/or stock them before the street date. At the latter stores there was no problem purchasing them because they weren't register locked, only street dated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its the inconsistency with Target that annoys me, but that's retail.
Good thing is each store has a stock count of 6, so they should be easy to find, seems they stocked up a lot on these Star Wars exclusives recently.

Reaction score
LOL Same with my area. Several times I’ve found figures on the floor and have been told they could not be sold yet.

Reaction score
I've had a different experience. Street dated & register locked have been two separate things. Items that have been register locked are also street dated, but items that are street dated have not necessarily been register locked.

Recently, for example, many of the Galaxy Edge exclusives were street dated, but not register locked (i.e. Some stores put them out before the street date, but they could still be purchased since they weren't register locked.). The Cara Dune Credit Collection was the same way. Some stores refused to pull them from the back because they were street dated, but other stores would pull and/or stock them before the street date. At the latter stores there was no problem purchasing them because they weren't register locked, only street dated.

That’s weird. Cara Dune in my area was register locked. Found her the day before the street date and made every attempt to buy
her.

Reaction score
That’s weird. Cara Dune in my area was register locked. Found her the day before the street date and made every attempt to buy
her.
I had two stores refuse to pull her from the back two days before because she was street dated. One other store was fine pulling one from the back and I purchased her without issue. Another store actually had them out on the pegs, and I was able to purchase another, also without issue.

Reaction score
I had two stores refuse to pull her from the back two days before because she was street dated. One other store was fine pulling one from the back and I purchased her without issue. Another store actually had them out on the pegs, and I was able to purchase another, also without issue.
That’s crazy. Glad you got her. Still trying to snag one.

Reaction score
I also got a shipping notice.

I was at Target earlier and I actually saw one of these sitting in a reshop cart. I know it's register locked and I have the one ordered with 25% off so I didn't even bother with it.

Reaction score
I think I would prefer target get Exclusives over Walmart simply because they seem to at least not have issues in shipping on or around the date specified. only problem is that I can't seem to ever get a PO in at Target before they're sold out.

Reaction score
I think I would prefer target get Exclusives over Walmart simply because they seem to at least not have issues in shipping on or around the date specified. only problem is that I can't seem to ever get a PO in at Target before they're sold out.
I'm the opposite. I don't mind if their projected date is off by a few weeks, but the only target exclusives that I haven't had trouble getting have been marvel legends. I'm at about 50% on SW exclusives from them. Wal-Mart IS usually just a junkfest across the board, but their exclusives either become available eventually or hit in high enough numbers that I've been able to get them through the secondary market (eBay or facebook) at an expected secondary price.