Din Djarin and The Child (2 pack) - Target Exclusive

Reaction score
If the Credit Collection Cara Dune and the recent Galaxy's edge releases are any indication, this won't be a problem to find in stores. In fact, you'll probably find it before December 1st, but they won't sell it to you because it's register locked.

Reaction score
If the Credit Collection Cara Dune and the recent Galaxy's edge releases are any indication, this won't be a problem to find in stores. In fact, you'll probably find it before December 1st, but they won't sell it to you because it's register locked.
Yep, I’d be a little more concerned if this was a walmart exclusive. I’ve had no real issue finding Target exclusives. At least this is the case in my area.

Reaction score
But then again, there's also Cobra Island to look at and that's bad, real bad.

Reaction score
Star Wars exclusives in particular have been relatively easy to find. Even the old Shadow Squadron set was clearanced at some Targets. The Cobra Island stuff was a result of Hasbro's early hesitancy with the line - they just didn't realize how popular it would be.

Reaction score
Star Wars exclusives in particular have been relatively easy to find. Even the old Shadow Squadron set was clearanced at some Targets.
Literally the only Target exclusive I never found. :cry:

Pretty much every Target exclusive gets clearanced. I got Gamorrean Guard, Solo Chewie, Moloch, Ahch-To Luke, Death Star Escape Luke, and 3PO/Babu Frik all on clearance (and saw Bespin Escape Leia on clearance after I had already bought one).

Reaction score
I also got (or passed on) several of those on clearance but I think you're pretty brave if you wait this one out for clearance. 3PO/Babu Frik I only saw once and then it was gone from the pegs, and I never saw DS Escape Luke for clearance either.

Reaction score
T thought about saving the 25% off coupon for this but there was no guarantee I'd be able to order it before it expired, plus I kind of expected this would appeal to me. So I just used the it on Captain Pyre.

Reaction score
This looks like it's going to hit right before Christmas, just like the Elite Snowtrooper and 3PO/Babu Frik. My targets had bunch of these and then 2 days after Christmas they were clearance and gone. I got lucky and found one of each on clearance a few weeks later. I'm assuming that someone returned them or they had been stashed and someone found them. This could be the same thing.

Reaction score
Damn, I thought these went up at 5:00pm EST, but I now see it was 4:00pm. Not that it matters, from what I am reading here it doesn't seem like I would have stood much of a chance of getting one PO'd anyway. I haven't really had any problems getting Target exclusives in the past at the store though.

Reaction score
Yikes! And the TVC one looks like Richard Kiel.
Not only does it look bad, it's also expensive for 1 whole figure and 1 quarter figure at best, with some accessories.
Money saved :)

Reaction score
Definitely disappointing release. At minimum could have given us a new cape like the TVC one to accommodate the jetpack.

Really makes the versions just released a few months ago entirely obsolete. Yeah the single baby came with different accessories but two are so small they'll just go missing.

Wasn't able to preorder but I feel this shouldn't be too hard to get closer to release. Cheap to produce, popular show, Target ordered a TON of these.

Reaction score
It's really not a bad likeness of Pedro Pascal...if he put on 50 pounds.
Indeed, very bloated. Guess that armor is a tight fit - he's about to go "Lemmings" xD
If Pedro was upset on the set, then this surely won't help bringing that down.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was worried that this would have something unmissable in it, forcing me to double dip on the Beskar Mando, but I think it's a safe pass. I agree that the pram is too small, as was said upthread, it really looks like they've used the mission series one.

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if it's a direct re-use of the Mission Fleet pram, because it doesn't have that little sliding roof part. It does look like maybe they removed that part and then included the closed shell part. The size and the interior details look identical though, just painted.

*EDIT - It also doesn't have that slot in the front that the Mission Fleet pram has but, the more I look at it, the more I am convinced that I really don't need it LOL. Despite the points I mentioned, it is practically the same thing...probably based off the same computer models or whatever the kids use these days to make their Sci Fi action figure toys ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am more concerned at this point that Amazon will mail my credit collection figures in a bag than not getting this one.

Reaction score
Just ordered the TVC 2-pack from Walmart and I honestly think I am more excited about that one.

Reaction score
I hate that they put the pre orders out so soon after announcing things. Was at work at the time so had no idea this was even gonna be available for pre order, and it's already gone.
No huge loss I guess, that face is baad.

Reaction score
So... once again Hasbro gives it a cape that cannot be worn with the jet-pack. It's two in a row now.

Seriously, is no one at Hasbro noticing this? Or is the money saved from a new mold or just a cloth cape, that much of a deciding factor in the company's existence?

Reaction score
Sticking with Justin Trudeau. Maybe John Frusciante.
Frusciante all the way (just a slightly heavier one).

I really expected a cloth cape and the bag/pouch that appears a lot in the trailer. Those would have made a lot more sense than an unmasked head. Especially since that kind of a character trait AND the fact that they even said there are some season 1 episodes he wasn't even under the mask for.

Reaction score
I hate that they put the pre orders out so soon after announcing things. Was at work at the time so had no idea this was even gonna be available for pre order, and it's already gone.
No huge loss I guess, that face is baad.
Agreed.

In the long run, it helps me curtail my collecting habit and save my money for the OT stuff I've been begging Hasbro to release for seven years since I first bought Greedo.

ALSO, I predict the market will yield more of these Mando/Child sets in the next six months.

Hasbro would be fools not to take advantage of this item's popularity and keep producing more.
In many instances, it feels like more of these 'hard to find' figures eventually turn up.

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to use the Target mobile app and purchase 1 each back to back with no issues.
Unfortunately it applied that 25% off coupon to my first order, I was hoping to hold that off for a Galaxies Edge BMF purchase instead and save $100.
Either way got 2 of these so I am happy.
I never do Target pre-orders on computer, mobile is fastest to beat those bots!

These Target exclusives find their way to Brick and Mortar before online orders get fulfilled anyway, so for those who missed out, I would not sweat it too much, they will be attainable...Target has been stocking ALOT more exclusives since that GI Joe Cobra Island sh-tshow....