Did you track down all 3 pieces of the C3 patch?

Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you were successful in tracking down all three parts of the Celebration3 exclusive PSWCS/OSWCC/DCSWCC patch. It was limited to 500, so I assume it was one of the tougher things to track down.

Here's a photo of the complete and assembled patch:

Reaction score
Re: Did you track down all 3 pieces of the C3 patc

Darnit! That is so cool, and I didn't even know about it!

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score

I picked up a set. They were really hard to get! VERY cool guys! I also got the POTF logo one from the DC club.

Tommy

michael_mensinger

Reaction score
This was definitely an uber cool exclusive give-away from the various collecting clubs, however I never did get a chance to acquire any of them. Hopefully collectors with incomplete sets can trade somehow to maximize the number of complete patch sets.

-Mike

Reaction score
I was definitely in the right place at the right time, and I managed to pick up all three. They are so cool, I don't really know what to do with them. Thanks to all three clubs that put this together, it is appreciated.

Reaction score

I only mamaged to get Ohio's

Reaction score

Tommy_Garvey said:
I picked up a set. They were really hard to get! VERY cool guys! I also got the POTF logo one from the DC club.

Tommy
I got a set but didn't get the POTF patch. Very cool stuff from the clubs.

John

Reaction score
Hey Bill - thanks for starting this post I was wondering myself how many folks were able to complete the set.

I want to thanks Bill and Dan for working with me to get this accomplished.

As for the DCSWCC POTF patch I still have some available please PM me.

Mike

Reaction score
Thankfully, I got all 3 patches. Had previously traded items with members from 2 of the groups, it was nice putting faces to screennames. Good times!

Thanks to all 3 groups! That was a really cool idea, and a wonderful collectible.

Reaction score

I was able to get a set as well (and I think I have an extra piece, but cannot remember which club it is). I also got the POTF logo patch, the rebelscum patch, the R2builders patch and the Elvistrooper patch. Plus a ton of 501st patches as well. It was a good weekend.

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

adamata said:
I was able to get a set as well (and I think I have an extra piece, but cannot remember which club it is). I also got the POTF logo patch, the rebelscum patch, the R2builders patch and the Elvistrooper patch. Plus a ton of 501st patches as well. It was a good weekend.
R2builders had a patch?

Reaction score

JohnA said:
Tommy_Garvey said:

Tommy
I got a set but didn't get the POTF patch. Very cool stuff from the clubs.

John
That Thursday, John showed me two/ of the three patches.... and I was amped ! I did indeed score all 3

Thanks John ...

Reaction score

Didn't even hear about it - were these availalbe for the whole weekend?

Reaction score

These were available in the fan club hall at the Ohio, DC, and Pennsylvania fan club booths. The Ohio group split the patches up and had them available every morning until they ran out.

Reaction score
Don't know why I didn't put this in my other post but if anyone has an extra PSWCS patch, please contact me.

Thanks,

Barry

Reaction score
MK_DCSWCC said:
Great they have hit Ebay already! Dan is that you selling it

Mike
No way man, I'm waiting for mine to get back from AFA!!

Reaction score

I see several people need pieces as well as me. Does anyone have the DC or Ohio pieces that they are looking to let go of? Please contact me for trades or $ offers. I really would like a complete set.

Reaction score

I didn't get any of these at C3. I asked around, but nobody knew what I was talking about

michael_mensinger

Reaction score

I missed the patch set at Celebration III, however a good friend of mine had an extra set and was kind enough to give it to me recently. I displayed the patches amongst other CIII momentos/exclusives on a CIII-dedicated shelf inside one of my display cabinets.

-Mike