did they ever make a figure of guri?

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
sadly no, nor Wrenga Jixton, the Jabba's swoop biker gang w/Spiker or the others, Luke in black jedi outfit w/the yellow vest, Dash Rendar's co-pilot droid or the lizard assassins from SoTE.

We got Leia in Boush disguise (ok that ones cool as a throwback to a vintage figure update)
Dash Rendar... the Han Solo smuggler stand-in even though Lando was around.
Chewbacca as Snoova.. the bounty hunter *sighs* ...really.
Luke Skywalker in Coruscant guard (no not Royal guard) which he's only in for like 2-3scenes.
a couple 2 packs of Xixor vs. Vader and Bobafett vs. IG88.

Then like 8-10 years later a comic pack of a re-sculpted Xixor.. and Leia in her formal dinner attire... or something.

the vintage mold re-release of the Slave One w/a modern paint app, and dash's YT-something smaller freighter. (I would have preferred IG88's ship or Bossk's Hound's Tooth)

Reaction score
Don't forget a single carded Xizor very similar to the two-pack, but remolded arms and new weapons
Plus that neat Swoop with Swoop Trooper, which is seen in ANH startling the Ronto

And while yellow-vest Luke was never released, there was a variant of PotF2 Jedi Luke with a more grey/brownish vest which sort of fits a SotE display.

Reaction score
wow so i have most all the sote stuff :O
leia was cool i bought 2 one to keep on card.
dash rendar (he was a cool character but figure turned out meh also is it true he dosent fit in hs own ship? )
snoova is one of the worst figures i own up there with se jabba.
the coruscant luke was meh i should have left it o nthe card no real value in opening it kinda like the senator figures.
i got both the 2 packs i didnt get that leia or the resculpted xizor (i thought that blue dress leia looked familiar!)
i skipped the single xizor and his fans of doom :p
i have the swoop guy and the sote slave 1 too.
wouldnt the tan vest luke qualify for that figure?

Reaction score
If you can get over the exterior differences between the Outrider and Falcon, a Vintage or TFA Falcon would be nicer. At least there's an interior and room in the cockpit for two.

Reaction score
eww that tfa falcon had all those hideous nerf thing that come out. its like ship cancer.(i dont know why i thew a random mass effect quote in there)
for kids toy or someone with no budget maybe its ok but i like my potf2 falcon :p unless you mean to modify it into the outrider that might work.
my only gripe with my potf2 falcon is the newer figures barely fit in the cokpit thats why im chewbacca shopping looking for smaller ones(plus i didnt realize how few i have)
apparently besides snoova i only have the rots chewie and its carded. so unless i know that the ep 3 chewie fits the falcon im not opening it.

Reaction score
RotS Chewie has kind of a wide leg stance and an action feature (squeeze legs to raise arms) which hinders how far his hips bend. Plus, he's the modern proper Chewie height, wich started with Power of the Jedi. Vintage and PotF2 Chewies are shorter, but the first PotF2 release is of course really bulky.

The best options size-wise would be the original Vintage
http://jedibusiness.com/figureDetails.aspx?id=1961

PotF2 Hoth
http://jedibusiness.com/figureDetails.aspx?id=495

or PotF2 Boushh prisoner
http://jedibusiness.com/figureDetails.aspx?id=1261

Which are scene specific and/or underdetailed :(

Just spring for a super-articulated Chewie based on the VOTC mold and the big Legacy Falcon :):) it's worth it if you can find the ship for under $300

Reaction score
Both are the proper Chewie height. They do fit in the 2004 OTC version of the Falcon, but that one has a retooled wider cockpit from the PotF2 release, which I never had. Cloud City Capture (AotC/Saga) Chewie has his arms held pretty wide, leaving less room for Han.
PotJ Mechanic Chewie is a bit slimmer, that mold saw quite a few re-releases too and should be cheap and easily obtained now

Reaction score
sadly no, nor Wrenga Jixton, the Jabba's swoop biker gang w/Spiker or the others, Luke in black jedi outfit w/the yellow vest, Dash Rendar's co-pilot droid or the lizard assassins from SoTE.
Were the figures above ever slated for release? Are prototype pics available?

Reaction score
Dash Rendar's co-pilot droid.

Chewbacca as Snoova.. the bounty hunter *sighs* ...really.

the vintage mold re-release of the Slave One w/a modern paint app, and dash's YT-something smaller freighter. (I would have preferred IG88's ship or Bossk's Hound's Tooth)
That's one of the biggest crimes from the EU fallout IMO. Before the buyout I had hope that we'd finally get a new Dash and his Droid, somehow somewhere. Now that dream is dead.

Also feel we needed a Snoova Update, though I'm probably the only one.

Another sad realization of the EU establishment, is that some of these cool ships will never see the light. And they're perfectly content with creating lame vehicles for the new movies instead of incorporating the cooler EU ones.
I'd pre-order a new Outrider day one! Along with the Mist Hunter(Zuckass).