DFW For Sale/Trade thread

Reaction score
Re: Almost Full Set of 7-inch Unleashed Available...

Do you still have these guys?

Reaction score
Re: Figures for TRADE

Akiata said:
I've got a Sideshow Inclusive Jabba and Throne Enviroment I've been wanting to sell. Jabba retailed for $99.99, and the Throne Enviroment retailed for 199.99. Shipping for this item is rather restrictive due to it's size and weight, so I'll let the set go for $200 locally to avoid shipping hassles. Boxes are not included thanks to my kitty. All items are minty fresh from a non-smoker's house. I'll throw in the Inclusive Salacious Crumb Creature pack for an additional $25. Pick up in North Dallas at an agreed upon location only for this deal. PM if interested. I'll gladly email pictures. I've sold some busts locally, so I have some positive feedback floating around somewhere on this site. Louisiana_leo is my ebay id if you want to check out my feedback. Thanks!
Thought I'd bump this just the once to let anyone that might be interested know its still available.

<s>Now, however, I will throw in the Exclusive Crumb set AND the Exclusive Bib Fortuna for the same $200.00 price. Thats the exclusive Jabba, the throne, exclusive Crumb and his associates, and exclusive Bib for $200.00 picked up. </s>
My collecting style has changed, and I'm just looking to unload these for a VERY reasonable price. I'm going to post this in the SS classifieds as well, so hopefully it'll move fast.

Jabba Set sold! Lots of SS and GG left in the link below.

Reaction score
Reaction score
FS -or Trade. Robotech

Hey All I have a massive Robotech Collection, all vintage stuff from Matchbox, I currently have a Carded lunk and Scott bernard, I'm looking to trade for a Masterpeice adition of Scott bernards alpha, Also the green and red alphas Im hunting, masterpeice, completed int he books would be great.

hokita@gmail.com

Reaction score
Re: Figures for Sale

just got in my last case of TAC & my last case of new figures ever so ...
here's my updated list of stuff for sale:

loose Scorch complete with gun, backpack & stand $5
loose Rebel Honor Guard white complete with helmet, gun & staff no coin $4
loose Death Star Trooper complete with helmet & gun w/coin $4
2 loose TAC Stormtroopers complete with guns - 1 coin $4 each
loose TAC Vader complete w/lightsaber, Obi-Wan cape stand $4

TAC R2 w/rocket flames MOC $5
TAC Stormtrooper MOC $5

TAC R2 w/Cargo Net MOC $6
TAC Romba & Graak MOC $6
TAC Anakin's Spirit MOC $6
TAC A-Wing Pilot Tycho MOC $6

TAC R2-B1 MOC $6
TAC Rebel Vanguard Trooper MOC $6

TAC Padme Fireside Gown MOC $6
TAC Droideka w/shield MOC $6

Tarkin/Stormtrooper Comic 2 pack 1st version MOC $8

MR Obi-Wan Episode II Lightsaber Blueprint #886/2500 $25

I have a set of Gentle Giant Clone Wars Animated bust-ups (same scale as action figures)
all are in the boxes - some boxes were opened, but the bust-ups are in the baggies never put together.
the set of 7 includes a Blue Clone Trooper, Padme Snowbunny, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Grievous, Yoda.
I'd like to get $20 for the set.

I also have the following non-Star Wars action figures

McFarlane Akira Joker Clown Biker MOC
McFarlane Akira Tetsuo MOC
McFarlane Akira w/throne MOC
$15 for the set

Matrix N2Toys Trinity MOC
Matrix N2Toys Neo MOC
Matrix N2Toys Morpheus MOC
Matrix N2Toys Agent Smith MOC
$20 for the set

--------------------------------------------------
Items Below Sold

TAC Luke w/Moisture Vaparator MOC $5 - SOLD
TAC Mustafar Lava Miner MOC $5 - SOLD
TAC Clone Trooper 7th Legion MOC $6 - SOLD
TAC Naboo Soldier MOC $6 - SOLD
TAC Pax Bonkik MOC $6 - SOLD
TAC Jango Fett w/Poncho MOC $6 - SOLD
TAC Voolvif Monn MOC $6 - - SOLD
TAC Clone Trooper Training Fatigues MOC $6 - SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------

The only figure i'm looking for is a VOTC Luke X-Wing loose, complete & mint.

Please PM me with any questions, I'll be putting this list in the modern classifieds section & on a couple of other forums. Time to start cleaning out - thanks for looking.

Reaction score

Hey, guys...figured I would check here first.

I am selling my previously opened ROTS Medicom Vader - all the parts, accessories are included and MINT except for a broken stand...Box itself is in very good shape, as is the tray inside

Asking $125...

Reaction score

I've got a few items that I'm going to list on eBay pretty soon too - thought I'd throw them up here first.

12 TAC Death Star Troopers - $50.00 for the lot
12 Saga2 Sandtroopers (Black Pauldron) - $50.00 for the lot
1 POTJ AT-ST Walker - $15.00

Reaction score
Vintage Collection for sale

I was going to post this here first to give you guys the first crack, but I forgot.

Anyway, I'm selling a complete set of loose vintage figures. Here is the FS Post

If anyone is interested in the whole set, let me know. I will make a deal that will knock your socks off.

Reaction score
Re: Vintage Collection for sale

Don't do it - you'll hate yourself later.

BTW, if it were not for me being broke, I would totally take the Sears exclusive off your hands - that's in pretty good shape - boots especially.

Reaction score

The collection has to go. Take a look at the FS post now. Adding in carded figures to give people incentive to buy the lot. As an added bonus, if we are able to meet up, and you can pay cash, I will knock an extra $100 off. I don't know if you can find a better deal than that.

Reaction score

sotoam said:
The collection has to go. Take a look at the FS post now. Adding in carded figures to give people incentive to buy the lot. As an added bonus, if we are able to meet up, and you can pay cash, I will knock an extra $100 off. I don't know if you can find a better deal than that.
Alright local guys. I reduced the prices on the figures in the list by 10% to the general public. I'll knock it down 20% for anyone that can meet up with me and pay cash.

Also, if you want the whole collection, $950 cash or if you want the carded figures in the lot, $1150 cash. I dare you to try to find a better deal than that.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Possibly selling 700+ figures

Since I never found a single buyer for the entire carded set, I was thinking about breaking it up and selling everything individually.

If I go forward with this, I'll have 700-800 carded figures available locally. I'd be asking $5 each - and more for the star-cased exclusives depending on what it is. Whatever I can't move locally for $5 each, I'll open up and sell as loose on eBay. I would have 1 of every figure that was put on a card (not including repacks) from 1995 through the end of the 30th Anniversary Collection. There are also about 80 to 90 deluxe carded figures, and I'd be looking for $8 to $10 each.

I'd also have about seventy 12" figures, and a complete set of the Burger King super-deformed toys from a year or two ago.

If I do this, would anyone be interested in any of it?

Reaction score
Re: Possibly selling 700+ figures

I might be interested in a few of them. Have to see the list again.

Reaction score

i'd probably pick up a handful of figures from you Zod to fill some holes in my collection. i just need to determine what i need & then i'll PM you.

Reaction score

Well, I need a McQuarrie Rebel Trooper with coin if you have one. That's the only figure I'm still missing, but I definitely might be tempted to pick up some other figures.

Reaction score

Okay cool - I'm going to try to make a final decision in the next week or two.

Reaction score

I once tried to sell about 200 pieces of stuff that I decided to not keep - I couldn't move it. Absolutely could not give it away, so I literally donated all of them.

May be better as a tax write off..

Reaction score
Order 66 Jedi for trade

I just picked up three of the new Order 66 2-packs, and am not too interested in keeping the Jedi. So, if that's all you're looking for, and would like them in-package (minus the clones, natch, that's what I bought them for) send me a PM.

I have Tsui Choi (he's pretty nifty looking), Luminaria, and the incredibly creepy Darth Sidious.

I'm primarily looking for the troopers (EVO / Airborne) from the TFU wave. Or if you'd like to buy them for 1/2 the purchase price, I'm game.

Thanks!

Reaction score

sotoam said:
I was going to post this here first to give you guys the first crack, but I forgot.

Anyway, I'm selling a complete set of loose vintage figures. Here is the FS Post

If anyone is interested in the whole set, let me know. I will make a deal that will knock your socks off.
I'm down to 51 loose figures. If a local person wants this, can meet up with me and pay cash, you can have the remainder for $350. That's close to $200 off the individual prices. Any takers? Anyone?

Reaction score

The carded collection sell-off has begun. Things will become available slowly over the next few months. Here's what I have right now:

ROTS Sneak Preview 001 - General Grievous
ROTS Sneak Preview 003 - Wookiee Warrior
ROTS 003 - Yoda (Firing Cannon)
ROTS 004 - Super Battle Droid
ROTS 006 - Clone Trooper (Quickdraw Action)
ROTS 006 - Clone Trooper (Shocktrooper Version)
ROTS 009 - General Grievous
ROTS 010 - Mace Windu
ROTS 013 - Count Dooku
ROTS 017 - Battle Droid
ROTS 018 - C-3P0
ROTS 020 - Agen Kolar
ROTS 022 - Kit Fisto
ROTS 026 - Yoda (Spinning Attack)
ROTS 027 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Kick)
ROTS 028 - Anakin Skywalker (Sith Eyes)
ROTS 030 - Saesee Tiin
ROTS 032 - Aayla Secura
ROTS 044 - Destroyer Droid
ROTS 048 - Artoo Detoo (Electronic)
ROTS 050 - Anakin Skywalker (Battle Damaged (The Burned up one))
ROTS 057 - Commander Bly
ROTS 065 - Tactical Ops Trooper (501st)

All are brand new, on good cards - asking $5 each. I'm happy to open them and ship them loose, or to ship carded (you pay shipping), or I'm happy to meet up with people around the Dallas area to avoid shipping.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
EVERY CLONE,

I have em all, up until the one realeased with the poncho, All multi sets, all carded, The only ones stll not boxed are the commandos and order 66 ones, and the Battle front clones. I have no clue what to ask for em, But I am wondering if there is any interest out there for these. From Episode II through the clone wars, Into Episode III and present. The Clone Speeder chase, The three packs, The entertainment earth 4 packers, the walmart Clone war two packs. I am just done with the clone chase. And these are up for sale, if any one is interested and in the DFW area to save shipping these bastardos, please e-mail me at hokita@gmail.com

Thanks!

Reaction score

sotoam said:
sotoam said:

I'm down to 51 loose figures. If a local person wants this, can meet up with me and pay cash, you can have the remainder for $350. That's close to $200 off the individual prices. Any takers? Anyone?
Anyone want ALL of the items that I have in this FS post for $1000? That would be 51 loose figures and 14 MOC figures for $1000! There are 2 AFA carded figures in there (the TOP TOYS Chirpa busted out of the bubble though
).

If someone local can meet up and pay cash, all of it can be had for $1000. That's nearly $400 off the individual prices on the items.

Reaction score

If you need to move those in a hurry why not just toss them up onto eBay? If you're knocking $400 off your asking price, you'd probably do better that way as long as your initial asking prices weren't too high.

Reaction score

Kneel_Before_Zod said:
If you need to move those in a hurry why not just toss them up onto eBay? If you're knocking $400 off your asking price, you'd probably do better that way as long as your initial asking prices weren't too high.
Because, if I want the collection to be seen, I'd pay about $50 in listing fees. If I get the $1400 or so I'd want (which I may not), I'd pay about another $50 or so in final value fees. Then PayPal would take about $80 off of that. So, I'd be getting $1220, which is better than the $1K I'm asking, but it's the principal of giving eBay almost $200 for doing it. Why should I pay so much? And of course it would be about $30 to ship it insured, so I'm under $1200. So, I thought I'd forgo all the eBay hassle, all the shipping hassle and all the potential PayPal hassle and offer it at a bargain to a local collector. Avoiding all that hassle is worth about $200 to me.

Ever since eBay changed everything about their listing fees and final value fees, I'd kept my selling there to a minimum.

Reaction score

Our community is having a garage sale this weekend. I'm going to be selling a bunch of stuff there, but I won't put the collection I have out. If you are interested in seeing the collection, let me know, and I'll let you know how to get out to our area.

Reaction score

My friend is getting rid of his set of 7" Unleashed figures as well. The set is complete with the exception of the following four figures: Padme, Darth Vader w/ removable helmet, Anakin (standing on battle droid),Darth Maul.

Looking for $250 for the set.

I've also still got an extra Jedicon Shadow Trooper 2-pack that can be had for the same $16.99 that I paid.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hello.

I posted this in the collectors guild thread, but figured I would also post it here.

I am selling my entire STARWARS collection. I have pretty much everything released from 1995-present...including every figure, vehicle, exclusive, etc. I am going to be selling everything as seperate items (and not one big lot unless you are interested). Because there is WAY too much stuff to list, just email or PM me if you are looking for something specific and I will write you back letting you know if I have it and if it is still available.

Everything is priced to move!!!!

All figures and vehicles are carded. Nothing is loose.

I live in Dallas TX, so if anyone is interested in coming to check out what I have, please let me know.

Thanks.
Danny

Reaction score
I'm a huge astromech droid fan, but don't plan on buying a lot of figures I don't want just for the droid parts. Nice try though, Hasbro

Want:

R7-Z0:
Dome / 3rd Leg (Vader)
Right Leg (Yarna)
Left Leg (Ak Rev)

R7-T1:
Left Leg (Padme)

I prefer to buy, but if you want to trade, I have the following:

-C-3PX right leg, torso, head, and right arm
-Multiple 30th anniversary coins (let me know what you're looking for)

Los

Reaction score
I just posted this in the Sale Thread but will trade with Dallas locals for Animated Clone Wars figures and arrange for local pick up in Dallas(75220)...

All items are loose and complete. These figures were opened for diorama display at a couple of shows/conventions and then stored away in baggies.

Mace Windu Attack Battalion Clones - The purple clones from the Battle Pack minus Mace Windu. 3 x Clone Troopers and 1 x Clone Commander...all accessories included. $20

Shadow Stormtrooper - SWS Exclusive with Chrome Stand. $10

Vader's Fist 501st Stormtrooper - SDCC Exclusive with stand, banner and blaster. $15

Commander Appo - Bought to sit in my V-Wing. Comes with 2 blasters. $6

Saga Darth Vader's Tie Advanced x1 Starfigher - MIB and complete. $15 OBO

Saga Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter - The one from the beginning of ROTS. MIB and complete. $15 OBO

30th Treachery on Saleucami Battle Pack - Walmart Exclsive with 2 x Speeder, 1 x Clone Trooper and 1 x Commander Neyo. MIB and complete. $15

Reaction score
FS Clones.

Hey All, I have a ton of clones I am selling off all packaged.

Entertainemen Earth 4 packs. All four asking 150.00 These are still in the mailer boxes. Officers, Officers battle Damage. White troopers, white trooper Battle damaged.

Walmart 2 pack clone wars sets - asking 55.00 I have all sets plus one with an unpainted mask. So Arc trooper and White clone trooper. Yoda and Clone Officer. Anakin and clone officer plus same set but un painted clone officer face.

I also have a lot of opened but displayed Imperial forces unleashed figures asking for 55.00 The Imperial FORCES Unleashed. You get Han and luke with helmets in storm trooper gear. Four storm troopers. four sand troopers. An ATAT driver, general veers. Grand Moff tarkin, Vader, two imperial commanders three imperial Guardsmen a probe droid 11 Snow troopers and the E web cannon and box. These are displayed only and shipping is 9.75. Please view my other star wars auctions! This one is a deffinite imperial force ready for battle against the rebel scum.

I have tons of more clones carded that I will be listing. if interested please e-mail hokita@gmail.com for pictures. I will meet any one in the dfw area.

Reaction score
Selling Ships, Etc...

UPDATE

Hey Everyone,

I'm selling off my collection - mostly on Ebay - but the ships are so big that shipping kills me. So...I thought I would throw them out here first at some really good prices. If you want them all, the price would be lower.

We can arrange for local pickup.

SOTE – Slave One 10.00

ROTS – Droid Tri-Fighter 10.00

POTF - TIE Bomber 15.00

AOTC – Jedi Starfighter (exclusive version) 10.00

POTJ – AT-ST and Speeder Bike 20.00

POTF – TIE Fighter 10.00

ESB - Luke X-Wing 20.00

Clone Wars – Geonosian Starfighter 25.00

I'll add other ships/vehicles here as well as I get to them.

If anyone needs a figure from any of the new movies, PM me.

Thanks,
T