DFW For Sale/Trade thread

Reaction score
I thought it'd be a cool idea to just have a thread back here where we can buy and sell and trade amongst ourselves... I doubt it would be against any rules or anything like that and sometimes I have things that I need to part with where it's more economical and convenient to find someone locally...

Starting with these carded figures - left overs from our New Force orders:

1 Airborne Trooper
1 Death Star Trooper
1 Galactic Marine
1 McQuarrie Chewbacca
<s>1 General McQuarrie</s>
<s>1 Smuggler Lando</s>
<s>1 Han on Torture Rack</s>
<s>1 4-LOM</s>

Asking $5 each. All are on great cards, case-fresh even.

GAR

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea Zod.

Nothin' on my sale/trade list right now, but good to see this thread here.

Reaction score
Thanks.
It seems like it could be a handy and easy tool for moving some stuff without having to pay for postage and make trips to the post office...

I've got a pile of vintage parts I'm going to put on here tonight - Star Destroyer Playset stuff mostly but with some other stuff mixed in. I'm not looking for a lot of money - just to get them to someone who might have use for them. Pictures this evening.

Reaction score
Anyone have an Escape Pod from the vintage Land of the Jawas playset?

Reaction score
Here's that pile of vintage stuff I need to find a home for - anyone want it? I'm thinking $10 for the lot?

There's Star Destroyer Playset pieces, a speeder bike body, and a handle, and the base of a Hoth cannon.

If you're even slightly interested, let me know.

Reaction score
Vintage for sale

I also have some vintage items for sale. I have them listed in the vintage section. Take a look:

Carded vintage figures

Vintage POTF coins

If you are local and we can meet up, I'll give some discounts. If we can meet up, and you can pay cash, there will be a larger discount. Also, I am open to offers on these items.

Reaction score
Re: Vintage for sale

Hi
I'm local and looking for concept figures. If anyone comes aross any spares I can meet up and pay ya cash. Thanks all.

Reaction score
Re: Vintage for sale

I've got some left overs from the 250 figures I sold a few weeks ago.

POTF 2
[*]Deluxe Snowtroopers (X03): With E-Web cannon - $4.00 each - Image
[*]Deluxe Hoth Rebel Soldiers (X03): No Giant Radar Cannon Things - $2.00 each - Image
[*]AT-AT Commander (Veers) From POTF AT-AT walker (x02): Complete - $2.50 each - Image
[*]Endor Rebel Soldier (x03): Complete - $2.00 each - Image
[*]POTF Bossk (x01): Complete - $2.00 - Image
[*]Tusken Raider (x01): Complete - $2.00 - Image
[*]Hoth Rebel Soldier (x01): Complete - $2.00 - Image
[*]Carbonite Block (x02): The one where Han is melted out - $1.00 each - Image
[/list]

AOTC/Saga1
  • Hoth Rebel Soldiers (x03): From the Accessory Pack, have guns and Binoculars - $2.00 each - Image
  • Endor Rebel Soldier (Bearded) (x04): Complete - $2.50 each - Image
  • Endor Rebel Soldier (Blonde) (x01): Complete - $2.50 - Image
  • AOTC Bail Organa's Obi-Wan Hologram (x01): Just the accessory - $0.50 - Image

Saga
  • Endor Rebel Soldier (Black) (x01): Complete - $3.00 - Image

I've also got a Yoda from the Yoda/Kybuck set - asking $2.00 and I've got an extra Han Solo (the gunner station version from the Yavin Wave) - asking $4.00

All of this stuff is loose, complete, and mint outside of a little dust.

Reaction score
Figures for TRADE

WifeyMcBeaty said:
Hi
I'm local and looking for concept figures. If anyone comes aross any spares I can meet up and pay ya cash. Thanks all.
I HAVE for trade:
UGH Galactic Marine
UGH Han Solo
UGH Luke (Ceremony)
UGH R2-D2
UGH Han Solo

Also have a Darktrooper and a concept stormtrooper (not UGH)

I'm LOOKING FOR these UGH:
Airborne Trooper
Biggs (Pilot)
Concept Stormie
Boba Fett (concept or animated)
Darth Vader

I only collect carded (MIP). Just send me a PM!

Reaction score
Re: Figures for TRADE

JarJarBlinks182 said:
WifeyMcBeaty said:
Hi
I HAVE for trade:
UGH Galactic Marine
UGH Han Solo
UGH Luke (Ceremony)
UGH R2-D2
UGH Han Solo

Also have a Darktrooper and a concept stormtrooper (not UGH)

I'm LOOKING FOR these UGH:
Airborne Trooper
Biggs (Pilot)
Concept Stormie
Boba Fett (concept or animated)
Darth Vader

I only collect carded (MIP). Just send me a PM!
I got a UGH Airborne. I'll sell it for $7 if you can meet around the High 5. PM me!

Reaction score

Is he on a mint card? I'd do that for sure!

Buy, I mean. I don't have extra scouts or Appos. :-(

Reaction score

here's my list of stuff for sale:

loose Scorch complete with gun, backpack & stand $5
loose Rebel Honor Guard white complete with helmet, gun & staff no coin $4
loose Death Star Trooper complete with helmet & gun w/coin $4
2 loose TAC Stormtroopers complete with guns - 1 coin $4 each
loose TAC Vader complete w/lightsaber, Obi-Wan cape stand $4

TAC Luke w/Moisture Vaparator MOC $5
TAC Mustafar Lava Miner MOC $5
TAC R2 w/rocket flames MOC $5
Tarkin/Stormtrooper Comic 2 pack 1st version MOC $8

I have lots of Topps singles cards from the Heritage set, Evolutions 2, Clone Wars, ROTS widevision & ROTS movie - just PM me if there are some you are missing.

I also have several loose customized Clone Troopers I painted that wouldn't mind letting go.
PM me for pics & details if you're interested.
I sell my custom clones for $20-$25 each.

I have a set of Gentle Giant Clone Wars Animated bust-ups (same scale as action figures)
all are in the boxes - some boxes were opened, but the bust-ups are in the baggies never put together.
the set of 7 includes a Blue Clone Trooper, Padme Snowbunny, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Grievous, Yoda.
I'd like to get $20 for the set.

The only figure i'm looking for is a VOTC Luke X-Wing loose, complete & mint.

Please PM me with any questions - thanks for looking

Reaction score

Is this just for Star Wars stuff?? Cause if not, I have other toylines I'd like to trade or sell, if anyone's interested. I'll provide a list if requested. Otherwise, I'm looking for a Concept Boba Fett, loose or mint. Thanks. And yeah, I'm local as well.

Reaction score

I don't see any reason to restrict it to Star Wars. As long as it stays a trading or personal for-sale thread and not a scalper / dealer thread I think anything should be fair game.

Post away!

Reaction score

I've got a Sideshow Inclusive Jabba and Throne Enviroment I've been wanting to sell. Jabba retailed for $99.99, and the Throne Enviroment retailed for 199.99. Shipping for this item is rather restrictive due to it's size and weight, so I'll let the set go for $200 locally to avoid shipping hassles. Boxes are not included thanks to my kitty. All items are minty fresh from a non-smoker's house. I'll throw in the Inclusive Salacious Crumb Creature pack for an additional $25. Pick up in North Dallas at an agreed upon location only for this deal. PM if interested. I'll gladly email pictures. I've sold some busts locally, so I have some positive feedback floating around somewhere on this site. Louisiana_leo is my ebay id if you want to check out my feedback. Thanks!

Reaction score

the clutch let go on my husband's car today & i need some quick cash to help pay for a new one - so i'm looking to sell a few GG mini busts from our collection.

i have the following all mint in box, undamaged, only opened to inspect:

Clone Commander Gree CIV Excl $125 #975/2500 PENDING SALE
Clone Commander Bacara Baltimore Con Excl $125 #1714/2000 SOLD
Clone Commander Cody Comic Con Excl $100 #2034/3500 SOLD

if you're interested, please PM me quickly b/c if no one locally wants them they will go on ebay this week with slightly higher prices to offset the fees.
thanks!

Reaction score

If no one here wants them, might I suggest you post them on the GG clasifieds. They shouldn't last long at those prices.

Any chance of a Neyo for sale?

Reaction score

WTB:

If anyone gets the Target Hoth set and wants to part with all or any of these three figs: Blue Hoth Han, Luke Snow gear, and a 'Vintage' Snowtrooper with Tauntaun dung , I am willing to pay $8 for each or $25 for all three.

Thanks!

Matt

Reaction score

I'm in the same boat but I'm looking for the two Ewoks from the Endor set - I'd happily pay $20 for the pair.

Reaction score

deathstar1000 said:
If no one here wants them, might I suggest you post them on the GG clasifieds. They shouldn't last long at those prices.

Any chance of a Neyo for sale?
i'll list them in the GG section later tonite - i was kind of hoping someone local might want them to save me from having to ship them, hence the low prices for local collectors.

Sorry, i wasn't lucky enough to get a Neyo thru the lottery

Los

Reaction score

I am about to go through the warehouse and see what SW stuff we have left over that we used for display. Off the top of my head we got...

Medicom RAH 1/6 Darth Vader - MIB, used only for display.
Medicom RAH 1/6 Boba Fett - MIB, a customer returned this b/c a piece of shoulder armor was missing. Manufacturer sent us a replacement jacket and we put it on. Original jacket is in the box too, used only for display.

VSTC Greedos - MOSC, but clear cases were removed
VSTC Endor Han Solos - MOSC, but clear cases were removed

I know we have some MIB SW Saga Vehicles and Battle Packs that we used for display, but I am not sure what all was sold at the last convention. For now anyone that is interested in the stuff above shoot me a PM.

Reaction score
Almost Full Set of 7-inch Unleashed Available...

Would anyone be interested in a nearly full set of 7" Unleashed?

I've got them all except the Helmetless Vader.

This includes EE's new ARC Trooper.

All of them are loose and in great shape, complete but a little dusty.

I don't even know what a fair price for this would be but by my count there are 35, 7" unleashed figures in there.

Would $300 be too much to ask? That'd be a hair over $8.00 per. They were originally $15.00 each (sometimes more), and that ARC Trooper just cost me $25.00. I'm open to any reasonable offers, please PM me if you're interested.

Here are some pictures, it's all of these plus that Entertainment Earth ARC Trooper:

Reaction score
Looking for new 7/7.5/8 TAC figs

If anyone is finding these and wants to grab spares I can pay cash and meet anywhere. Thanks

Reaction score
Re: Looking for new 7/7.5/8 TAC figs

what figures are you looking for?
i just got a couple of cases & have extras ... hit me with a PM of what you need & we can work something out.

Reaction score
McStarkiller Trade?

I'm having the hardest time finding a McQuarrie Starkiller figure. I've seen every other figure from that wave multiple times, but not that one. If anyone would like to trade a McStarkiller for any of the following figures please let me know!

McQuarrie Han Solo
McQuarrie Boba Fett
Clone Trooper in Training Fatigues

Reaction score
Re: McStarkiller Trade?

A buddy of mine and I have some extra figures from our wave 7.5 cases... If anyone wants the following let me know - all are MOMC.

$6.00
7th Legion Clone x1
Rebel Vanguard Trooper x1
R2-B1 x1
Pax Bonkik x1
Red Naboo Soldier x1
McQuarrie Darth Vader x1

$5.00
Galactic Marin x1
Death Star Trooper x1
Utapau Airborne Trooper x1

Anyone interested?

Reaction score

I'll take the 7th legion and vanguard clones. Also have several white clean sandtroopers

Reaction score

St_Anger48 said:
I'll take the 7th legion and vanguard clones. Also have several white clean sandtroopers
Are you ever in the Downtown Dallas area or would you rather throw a few extra dollars in for shipping?

Also, if you have any Clean White Sandtroopers with the black pauldron, I'm looking for a few.

Reaction score

I can be
I usually have to be in the Plano area on weekdays. Just shoot me a PM on a good location. Thanks

Reaction score
Unleashed Small ones FS.

Sadly life is changing in my neck of the woods so I have to cut my collection down, I am selling my entire lot of mini unleashed figures. I live in Arlington so would do a meet up. All are complete, only thing missing are the two imperial tie pilots from the Pilot collection. all are opened and displayed never plaid with, save for the three movie scene sets that are boxed. The list of what you get is below, email me at HOKITA@gmail.com

all gone.

Reaction score
Order 66 Jedi and or Battle Front Boxed Droids.

The Battle Front droids are still boxed. Those are FS, along with Hobby from the new comic pack. Loose and the order 66 Jedi and Sith all still on the plastic backing, all with their extra items, I just wanted the clones. Mace, Anakin, Sideouse, Vader, Yoda, Kenobi. hokita@gmail.com I'm in Arlington but work in Dallas so any place realy is cool.

Reaction score
Re: Order 66 Jedi and or Battle Front Boxed Droids.

I have a few things for sale if anyone is interested:

ARC 170 (ROTS version) Missing bomb, stickers unapplied $25

AT-ST from Hoth battle pack $12

Boba fett'Slave One (OTC version) missing a few missiles $20

PM me if interested! I'm in the richardson area BTW