Dewback Pack

Reaction score
I just noticed that the Sandtrooper has been dropped for DTF release, and it's still $30!
IMO Hasbro has a lot of nerve repacking this w/o the rider.

Reaction score
It should of had the E1 accessories that the forum member some number of posts back showed. I kinda wish I never had seen those images as I would have definitely bought this most recent offering if it had. Oh well, Hasbro's loss.

Reaction score
Convenient much, okay why not lower the price then!
Also your argument would make better sense if the box image didn't show a saddle.
Yeah well, as the prototype images show they cheaped out on the proper Ep 1 accessories that were sculpted :(

Reaction score
Just picked up this beastie @ Wally's for $21.99.

Podracers and the Sith Infiltrator we're priced lower as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just picked up this beastie @ Wally's for $21.99.

Podracers and the Sith Infiltrator we're priced lower as well.
I saw the CIS tank (or whatever it's called) on a Walmart clearance cart. I think it was $15. I'd definitely grab a Dewback if I actually saw one and it was on sale.

Reaction score
I saw the CIS tank (or whatever it's called) on a Walmart clearance cart. I think it was $15. I'd definitely grab a Dewback if I actually saw one and it was on sale.
The Corporate Alliance Tank Droid? Man, I've been trying to find one of those on sale for awhile, I'd have snagged that one quick for only $15. Both local Walmarts have only clearanced the battle packs, I wish they'd get with the program and do the same for the other stuff, as I'd like to purchase at least one of the Dewback, Vulture Droid, Anakin and Sebulba Pod's and the AAT at the clearance prices.

Reaction score
The Corporate Alliance Tank Droid? Man, I've been trying to find one of those on sale for awhile, I'd have snagged that one quick for only $15. Both local Walmarts have only clearanced the battle packs, I wish they'd get with the program and do the same for the other stuff, as I'd like to purchase at least one of the Dewback, Vulture Droid, Anakin and Sebulba Pod's and the AAT at the clearance prices.
No, it was the AAT Tank. Sorry, I had to look up what it was called. The floating tanks from Ep I...

Reaction score
I dont think any wires got crossed or anything was a mistake. I remember a lot of discussion about this back in '09 when it first came out. Outcome was that this Ep1 look is the "official" look for a dewback in Star Wars now. For whatever reason Lucasfilm altered the look slightly when CGI'ing it for TPM. And that is now to be used everywhere. The fact that they havent gone back and changed the EPIV Dewback yet doesnt mean that they wont. I dont think we have seen any in TCW, but I guess when we do they will look like this. That was pretty much what the conclusion was, I dont know where it all came from, but it all still there in the Legacy forum. Besides hasnt anyone watched "Anatomy of a Dewback" on the BluRay, maybe it discusses it all there?
I personally like to think of them as two different types of the same species. Kinda like the difference between an alligator and a crocodile for example.

Reaction score
I personally like to think of them as two different types of the same species. Kinda like the difference between an alligator and a crocodile for example.
You mean like two genera (alligators and crocodiles) of the same order (crocodylia), but I get what you're saying. :)

Reaction score
These are still full price here (at least the Vulture Droid is, the Dewbacks are gone), but I got one from another member.

Reaction score
Rumor going around that some people are finding the Dewbacks at Walmart stores for just 3 bucks dirt cheap.

Shenanigans I tell you. I'll see it when I really believe it with my own eyes

Reaction score
$3.00 is crazy (which I wouldn't have minded seeing). I saw this and the Vulture droid at a Walmart today for $11 each and picked them both up. Are all Walmarts clearancing these now, or is it manager's choice?

Reaction score
They weren't clearance at th store I was in this morning. Not the Vulture Droids, anyway, since they are out of Dewbacks.

Reaction score
Three bucks?! Jesus Christ! I don't believe my Walmart has ever gotten or probably will get them. If I want a $3 lizard I have to order it site-to-store for $30. :mad:

Reaction score
The Legacy Dewback never made it to Australian shores, so I had to pay a hefty sum from an overseas dealer to make sure I had one.
The DTF Dewback is currently on sale here at our Big W stores for $28.00 [which is cheap, honest!] so I've ended up grabbing three. I opened up two yesterday and went on a little jungle trek:

Reaction score
Both the Dewback and the Vulture droid are flying off the shelves at these great prices!
I went back to get another Vulture and they were nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My local Walmart's have been sitting on quite a few of these and the Vulture Droids for awhile now, but for some reason they are just too stubborn to mark them down at all. I would gladly pick up all 3 vintage vehicles, another Vulture Droid, and probably 2 Dewbacks if they were just marked down to $11. Heck for $3 I might even pick up a few more than that.

Reaction score
Great pics. The dewback is great. I got two of the Legacy ones when they came out. If I see any dewbacks hit clearance around me, I'll pick up a few more.