Destroyer Droid - No.17

GNT

Reaction score

Just like the Super Battle Droid the Destroyer droid has appeared on rumoured lists before.

So if Hasbro does end up making the animated Destroyer should he have the firing arm feature like we've seen over the last 4 or so years or some other crazy feature? Discuss your thoughts on a possible Destroyer Droid figure?

Reaction score
Re: Destroyer Droid

I'd rather have a TCW Padmé figure instead of the Destroyer Droid in the second wave.
The only major differences to the movie counterpart appears to be the shorter arms and legs.

Reaction score

The only way I'd buy this is if it had a decent shield included. And I agree with Rune about the arms...this line seems to be big on action features.

Reaction score

His proportions look a little different, but he would be a welcome addition to the CW line.

GNT

Reaction score

Look good, it'll kind of end up looking like the existing normal movie version figures. Hasbro should use solid block colours to give the cartoon look.

Reaction score

this figure is now confirmed and up for pre-order on amazon.com

GNT

Reaction score

Good to hear hopefully pictures turn up soon.

Reaction score

The droids seem to be the only things that look cool in the new movie, I'll probably buy 3, maybe more if they have a complete shield.

Reaction score
I wonder if it'll have a good shield... I'm not as in to these CW style droids as the Clones though, they're just not as menacing as in the PT.

GNT

Reaction score
First image of the Destroyer droid!

Click to check it out...the arms were kinda a given for this one!

Reaction score
This figure rocks if you ask me, just like the Super Battle Droid and the Battle Droid.

Reaction score
I'm liking the look of this - looks better than some of the previous Droidekas we've had.

Reaction score
Even though the action feature appears dedicated it doesn't look like it detracts from the overall look of the figure (Not like yoda! :p)

I'd like to pick up a couple of these guys.

Reaction score
why hasbro!!!!!!!

you make a great mold and then totally screw the pooch with those launchers!

Reaction score
I really like this figure. It looks better than the original one except for those launchers. Hopefully the articulation is good.

Reaction score
I changed my mind seeing the new pics, this thing looks almost as bad as sb droid. Its legs are short and it had huge arms.

Reaction score
This is one of those figures I am really looking forward to for playing factor, 3 of these bad boys could easily pin down a patrol of clone troopers. I love the look of it, looks very heavy and hard to take down, even without a shield.

GNT

Reaction score
Once the firing arm parts are removed it'll be perfect for army building!

Reaction score
Looks like his arms are spring loaded to pop open - or we can hope this figure semi folds into the spinning destroyer mode

Reaction score
I agree with Sarge, I reallllly hope this guy can fold up into the roller mode. Ive been dying for one for years, not counting the crappy version from a few years ago with the launcher. yuck.

Reaction score
Here comes my first small complaint with the line, I really wish those missle launchers (action feature) were removable like the super battle droid, its not that big of a deal but otherwise, man he looks awesome! He does like like he will be quite large, look how much of the pack he takes up, compared to say, 3PO

Reaction score
good size as i predicted looks like he folds partially up into the spinning version

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good carded, his a tight fit into that bubble. Can't wait to find a couple to open and display.