Destroyer Droid - MH12

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the Movie Heroes release of the Destroyer Droid figure

Reaction score
Nobody post. If we ignore this tired 2002 mold, maybe it'll finally go away.

GNT

Reaction score
Well if everyone passes, it'll send the message to Hasbro that we don't want or need an outdated figure in out collection but sadly people will still pick one one up.

Reaction score
Sadly I must admit that I will purchase two for a complete shield bubble. Sad, isn't?

Reaction score
Actually this Destroyer does come with a shield, the carded sample on display at NYCC had the shield behind the figure.

Reaction score
I threw away this mold to Good-Will years ago! Why do they torture us? Why!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this figure will keep looking like this, this, this, or this. Hasn't changed since it showed up in 2002. The archives didn't even bother taking pics of the figure when it was re-re-re-re-re-released in the "Shadows of the Dark Side" packaging.

Reaction score
How, AGAIN, did they manage to mess this up yet once more? Sure, it's lighter than the initial release, but just barely, slightly lighter. And whats up with just giving us half the damn bubble? That is sooooooo aggravating. I know it's somewhat large, but I'm sure Hasbro could figure out some sort of way to pack it in so it fits. And I refuse to listen to Hasbro complain about too much plastic for the cost of one figure. You expect me to drop 20 bucks to make 1 darn ray-shield? Come now Hasbro. Ephont Mon and Hermie Odle used up MUCH MORE plastic on the cost of a regular figure; this is just a hollow ball & a skinny droid for pete's sake.

Come on Hasbro, make this thing near see through---like its (supposed to look like​) and throw 2 in each card and I, alone, will buy 4-5.

Reaction score
He comes with a base? He can't use it, but I'm glad he did. I'll use it for other figures.

oh no, he has an ACTION FEATURE! I wondered why his arms were so LIMP. I'd rather NOT have that feature, and have poseable arms.
if i keep his arms pulled in, it'll work.