destro's dominator

Reaction score
i have a bit of a mystery here hopefully you guys can help me.
i recently bought a dominator off ebay missing some parts so i ordered what i needed.
most was from yojoeoutlet. anyway the front turret/launcher thing
(i have the instructions as well) the instructions say that the launcher goes through the
gold thing mounted on the front and the counter weight piece goes o nthe other end to hold it in place,
well....it doesn't.
the launcher has a round smooth end while the counterweight has a 4 pronged screwdriver like hole.
am i missing something else?
new information: i forgot to mention that the missles dont seem to fit im starting to think tk is right on it being a modern launcher

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok i looked it over those are the right parts but the black launcher has no prongs on it its just smooth.
you dont suppose i got a repro thing of some kind do you? also is there a driver?
im just going ton use my battle corp destro if its just another destro figure

Reaction score
The Dominator was also released later on in the modern line, might be your launcher is from that later release. I don't have it so not sure if its got different attachments but it is possible, you also may have a broken or defective part.

There is no driver included for the Dominator.

Reaction score
just a quick update i got a new launcher from yojoeoutlet and it fits!
im not quite sure which way the counter weight goes on or if it matters. flat side up looks best, but limits the turrets swivel range to nothing.
also i didnt know but the tabs where the tank treads snap into place out of flight mode (those are fine) are broken but im hoping the treads will stay in place sitting still

Reaction score
The counter weight goes on with the rounded part facing the rear of the vehicle and the squared part facing same direction as the gun.

Reaction score
ok thanks tk114 :)
do you know where i could get a sticker sheet?
except for the engine pod i bought separately, there are no stickers on it.
also should i hunt up a body with the tabs on it to transplant or just leave it be?

Last edited: