Desert Landspeeder with Finn (Jakku)

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we're getting a weirdly white covered Finn with a new Landspeeder in the TFA line:

Anyone going to pick this up? Thoughts on it?

Reaction score
This, I will be buying and doing some customizing work to it. It's a cool design (minus the rocket firing oversized blaster)

Reaction score
It reminds me a little bit of the unmade White Witch from the old Droids cartoon line.

Reaction score
No looks more like the Freeco speeder the concept speederbike and a gijoe Awe striker had a threesome

Reaction score
This is probably the closest thing yet to the White Witch, but I would gladly take the real thing any day. If Hasbro is going to make up vehicles anyway, why not just make this one that Droids fans have been wanting for 30 years. What a beauty! I like most speeders though, so will probably get Finn's.

Reaction score
Since there is also a Micro Machines version of this, I am assuming this is actually in the movie, and not something Hasbro dreamed up. This may be one of the few items I pick up, it looks pretty cool.

Reaction score
Love seeing the Freeco Speeder and the McQuarrie speeder bike. I need to go back and pick up both of those beautiful vehicles.

Reaction score
Wow, something I'd actually pick up. I collect Joe's as well so i'm sure I'll have an extra cannon or two to replace the spring-loaded one.

GNT

Reaction score
The vehicle looks neat, might pick it up if it appears in the movie

Reaction score
This is probably the closest thing yet to the White Witch, but I would gladly take the real thing any day. If Hasbro is going to make up vehicles anyway, why not just make this one that Droids fans have been wanting for 30 years. What a beauty! I like most speeders though, so will probably get Finn's.
Hopefully this concept gets reused for his solo film, that way we can finally this vehicle!

Reaction score
Interesting to see a bare stormtrooper under suit after all these years. Interesting it looks like regular clothing and not the fully piped pressure suit we would think is there. Must be the under-under suit. I'm underwhelmed by the figure and the speeder design alike. Though I would like to see what it looks like without that ROPS cage on it.

Reaction score
The pic from the catalog Shows inn Manning the gun. Is that Constable Ruvio driving?

Reaction score
I quite like the design of this, other than the goofy oversized cannon.

It's more interesting visually then Rey's speeder:
Hilarious! When I first saw the pic., I thought it was supposed to be a piece of excrement - LOL.

Reaction score
Agreed - at first glance, this looked interesting. But, in looking at this more carefully, it doesn't look great at all. What a piece of junk...

I wanted to also thank Rebelscum & any other websites on the Internet that have been posting pics. of these TFA toys. I was not planning on going to Midnight Madness or planning on buying many of the TFA figures. However, seeing these toys ahead of time has made me realize how much I really don't want them. In other words, seeing these pics. have saved me a lot of money, time, and hassle. This site is definitely the "Consumer Reports" for SW toys :grin:

Reaction score
Man, the more I see, the smaller my "buy" list is getting. No wonder Hasbro didn't want to show these things off.

Reaction score
You know, get rid of the turbines engines and install wheels. And you've got a great Mad Max vehicle! :grin:
Also see a hint of that 4 wheeled buggy from Star trek Nemesis. Many possibilities with this really, just isn't doing it for me in the SW realm.

Reaction score
I did quite like the look of this but after seeing this new pics it is no longer on my Force Friday list. Doesn't look like it is in the movie either as no "The Force Awakans" logo on the box.

GNT

Reaction score
It looks neat but ill only purchase it if it does end up on screen. I havent seen anything yet that it does.

Reaction score
I think it looks alright. Could make a nice background vehicle in a Mos Eisley diorama.

Reaction score
Granted, it's not $30 nice. But it is nice looking. I definitely will wait for a generous sale.

Reaction score
GNT, I'd say it's inclusion in the MM pack under "Speeder Chase" confirms it as non EU.