Desert Assault Walker with First Order Stormtrooper Officer - Entertainment Earth

GNT

Reaction score
HSB4842R - Star Wars The Force Awakens Desert Assault Walker with First Order Stormtrooper Officer - Entertainment Earth Exclusive

Picture

Unique desert walker vehicle with exclusive deco and a special Episode 7 trooper you'll only find here. Walker is brown camo, seats 1 figure, articulated legs and cannon. Figure has red shoulder pad.

Entertainment Earth's first-ever 3 3/4-inch exclusive Star Wars vehicle. Includes exclusive First Order Stormtrooper Officer 3 3/4-inch action figure with blaster and a red pauldron - you won't find him anywhere else!

This boxed set brings you an action figure and a vehicle together for the sole purpose of stomping out opposing forces. This 7-inch tall vehicle features an articulated chin gun, jointed hips, and moving ankles. The brown vehicle includes red highlights and unique deco you won't find anywhere else.

The 3 3/4-inch First Order Stormtrooper Officer is designed to stand perfectly atop his mighty mechanical monster, and features fully-articulated shoulders, hips, and a neck too. His blaster is painted with black details and is specially designed to plug right into his thigh rather than deal with bulky and antiquated holsters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found this set, very oddly enough, at a sporting goods store called Scheels. They had 3 of them. $20 each..very odd. Even had the EE sticker on them. Also had a Black Series Jabba's Skiff Guard (but no Ree-Rees) on the shelf which I also bought (12.99). Very dinky toy section and super odd finds. This was 2 days ago.

Reaction score
Star wars toys at a sporting goods store, it really is like the 80's again.

Reaction score
Got the standard version for Christmas. Don't love it. Really only wanted it for the Trooper rank pauldron variant. Don't really see the need for this one aside from the trooper.

Reaction score
Isnt this trooper being repacked in the basic line? That was my understanding - I have no plans to buy either of these "made up" walkers anyway - and this version is ugly. I'm hoping EE doesn't get any good exclusives for future movies, I have no desire to buy anything from them.

Reaction score
Isnt this trooper being repacked in the basic line? That was my understanding - I have no plans to buy either of these "made up" walkers anyway - and this version is ugly. I'm hoping EE doesn't get any good exclusives for future movies, I have no desire to buy anything from them.
I was under the impression that the figure being released in the upcoming wave would likely have the white pauldron. If that is the case, then I would need to pick up this trooper.

Reaction score
I just got this set in the mail today. I got it on ebay for $20. This figure was a must have for me. I could live without the vehicle but it's not bad.

Reaction score
I bought both versions of the walker for the kids, so we could have the two variations of the trooper. The walkers themselves are not the greatest, but we've been having fun with them.

Weird how the EE exclusive version costs $29.99 from EE, but can be had for $18 shipped with Prime via 3rd party seller on Amazon.

And I too had read that the upcoming carded figure is to be the one with the white pauldron.

Reaction score
I bought 2 Desert Assault Walkers for £10.37 and an Assault Walker for £5.16 off Amazon Warehouse lastnight,hopefully they are in good condition (i've bought a first order Legion 7 pack boxset and it was perfect from that department) but i got a feeling these could be crushed and ripped for those prices lol

Reaction score
And I just bought one from EE at full price, thinking it was exclusive. Oh well.
I think it was. Problem is EE is a wholesaler as well, and they sold so many of them to people who thought they would be rare that they became more common than the regular edition. At least that's my assumption.

Reaction score
Still $12.44 on Amazon. The even better part? I've got a credit on my account. Final cost was $7.88

Reaction score
Saw these at FYE the other day, still $35, but had it buy one, get one free. Still didn't buy one but didn't think it was an awful deal.

Reaction score
I was about to buy one, but my wife has 23 things in our Amazon cart. I think I'll wait until she buys that stuff first.

Reaction score
I was about to buy one, but my wife has 23 things in our Amazon cart. I think I'll wait until she buys that stuff first.
You know you can move all that stuff to "save for later", then buy it. After you place the order just move it all back.

I got mine in today. All I want is the figure. So if anyone wants the walker, just message me and pay for shipping.