Denver Metro Area Finds - Episode VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I haven't bought a ship or large figure pack in a few years but I saw the Sarlacc in Broomfield tonight and grabbed it right off the shelf to buy it. It looked awesome but I didn't think to check the price. At the register I thought the clerk rang it up twice. She didn't. I left the store empty-handed.

-theropod

Reaction score
I found the Battle of Christophisis at Colorado Mills Target early this morning! A cool battle set, but it was $64!! This is not my photo... but a good image of the set! web page

Reaction score
Early morning. 5 Target stores. No Lego Star Destroyer. Did they only have one per store or what?
-theropod

Reaction score
I saw one lady buying three lego Star Destroyers at the Boulder target on Black Friday.

Boulder's target has a Clone Emperor/Luke pack, and the new Obi-wan fighter and AAT. Nothing else new, as far as I could tell. No Sarlacc BP.

Reaction score
I am all caught up on Star Wars except for the White Vader Comic Pack. If someone sees this pack at a store S/E would you be willing to hide one? I have had no luck finding this SOB. I'm sure once I do there will be 400 warming the pegs.

I still haven't seen the Sarlacc but the pictures look cool. I'm with the rest of the crew here though, $70 is a lot of money for a worm, a Skiff and figures I already own.

Reaction score
Hey Fett413 or anyone else who is interested you can get a lot of current star wars stuff in the classifeds pretty cheap from Lightsword. I have purchased many items recently from him and have had an excellent experience every time. Here you can get the white vader for $10.00 + shipping. http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB19&Number=3302896&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1 Most of the stuff is below retail and he only charges actual shipping cost. Hope this helps you.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, I might end up doing that.

I'll at least give it through Christmas though as stores keep stocking. After all, I scored two other new comic packs yesterday I didn't even know were out (Clone Emporer and the pack with the Camo Clone Trooper?). So there is still hope.

Reaction score
The IJ clearance has begun. Figures for $3.80 at Target (120th and Washington). Lots of Henry Jones's as well as the standard peg warmers.

Reaction score
BMF Falcon for $99 at Wal*Mart (136th and I-25). Check rear facing end cap to east of bike aisle.

Reaction score
I think I am short on comic-packs. What comic packs have people been finding lately, past the green Fetts wave?

C-Mills Target AF aisle is trashed now - I wouldn't bother with that store for anything until after X-mas, unless you're hoping for clearance deals.

Reaction score
Indy figs at the Loveland Wal-Mart for $2.89.
Nothing of the newer waves though.
-theropod

Reaction score
I believe that there are two new ones. Clone Emperor/Luke and the Faie/Vos. The Darth Vader/Moff T. might also be considered new but it did ship earlier but not in great amounts.

Reaction score
Wasnt there a Leia and Xixor or something like that? I totally missed that wave too.

Edit:
I just went to HTS and got most of those. I had honestly not seen any comic pack past #7 in the stores. I got 8 through 13 except trachta, which I dont think I want anyways.

Reaction score
New Star Wars Legos at TRU (County Line) and Target (I-25 and Arapahoe). There are a couple Lego CW battle packs with clones and assassin droids at TRU and a CW Attack Shuttle and "10th Anniversary of Lego Star Wars" Limited Edition Darth Vader Tie Fighter at Target. Picked up one of the Vader tie fighters which is different than the original 1999 version in the 2-pack with the Y-Wing. Looks like a smaller version of the UCS Vader Tie Fighter.

New IJ Legos at both stores as well. Saw the ROTLA Flying Wing and the TOD Shanghai Chase sets.

Reaction score
I saw 3 of the 25th Anniversary Optimus Primes at the Walmart at 1-70 and 32nd. Didnt know if they are hard to find but I thought it was pretty cool!

They also had plenty of the Clone Wars DVD Release 3 Packs and the Cloned Emperor Comic 2 Pack and Grand Admiral Thrawn Comic 2 Pack

Reaction score
Saw the next wave of Legends at Target (Arapahoe and I-25) this morning. Highlights are an ARC Clone Officer, Snowtrooper and the elusive Black Pauldron Sandtrooper that never made it into the final TAC Legends wave.

Still looking for a Sarlacc Pit for less than $54.99.

Reaction score
Saw the leftovers of that wave at that store that night. Didn't see the Target BP's in the clearance aisle. I hope they move them to clearance soon.

Can't believe how most of the pegwarmers disappeared before Christmas at TRU and Target. Poor Yarna.

Reaction score
QuePaso said:
Can't believe how most of the pegwarmers disappeared before Christmas at TRU and Target. Poor Yarna.
Poor Yarna? How about the 8 year kid that gets her on Christmas morning? "Who is this? Does she come with any weapons?"

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Reaction score
On the IJ front, IJ Battle Packs for $9.98 clearance at the new Target (Arapahoe and Parker). About a million of each of the three left after I grabbed a Cairo Ambush.

Status
Not open for further replies.