Denver Metro Area Finds - Episode IX

Reaction score
It's been so long since anything of interest has come out that I forgot my duties as a collector. I stopped into Wal-Mart on Wednesday and found a rather large cardboard display for Star Wars, which included the last 2 waves of Black Series 4". I picked up the Jawas but it seemed everything else was there. It might be worth checking out at your local Wal-Mart. This was at the 6th/Wadsworth.

Who's going to to Midnight Madness? Which store? A couple of friends and I will be at the Westminster TRU.

Reaction score
Target and Wal-Mart are advertising Force Friday in today's paper.

Wal-Mart: "only at Walmart - collectible star wars trading discs which can be used to play an exciting game!" ... Lame

Target: "select stores are staying open late to launch over 300 new products from The Force Awakens. Early guests will get a fun giveaway and a chance to win a 4 ft. tall Chewbacca.." They also have coupons for $10 off a $50 Star Wars purchase (excluding Lego) or $25 off a $100 or more. You can also have the coupons sent to your smart phone by texting FORCE10 or FORCE25 to TARGET (827438).

Reaction score
The Disney Store will be opening early on Friday morning with TFA merchandise and an exclusive pin for the first 100 customers.

Reaction score
I hope everyone's midnight madness and Force Friday went well. I did pretty good all things considered. I am still looking for the Hasbro X-Wing and TIE, Kylo's FX Saber, and the Sphero BB-8.

Reaction score
Is this thing on?

What is everyone looking for at the moment? I still need an X-wing, and three regular figures that turned out had warped bubbles, one of which is Kylo Ren. I haven't seen any single pack figures around since Force Friday, except at Kohl's.

Reaction score
I can get you a whole peg full of 5 POA Resistance troopers if you want to army build them. Also, Luke & Phasma.

Not getting any Hasbro stuff for myself at the moment.

Reaction score
I dont think there's anyone watching this anymore but what the heck... I just hit the motherlode at 6th and Wads Wal-mart. I got all of what most are calling waves 2 and 3 of basic figures, plus another stormtrooper and Kylo Ren, and they still had 2 or 3 of each left over.

Reaction score
i'm on the look out for wave 2 of the black series. i'm not too excited about the hunt for the toysrus snowtrooper exclusive. keep an eye out please:)

Reaction score
I dont think there's anyone watching this anymore but what the heck... I just hit the motherlode at 6th and Wads Wal-mart. I got all of what most are calling waves 2 and 3 of basic figures, plus another stormtrooper and Kylo Ren, and they still had 2 or 3 of each left over.
That's good news! What figures are you currently looking for? (and which scale, I sure liked it better when we all knew which scale)

Reaction score
Nothing at Wags yet, I'll keep you posted. Haven't even gotten in the exclusive pop vinyls since the initial shipment around Force Friday.

Reaction score
Thanks to Brickseek, I was able to find wave 2 of the 6' Black Series at the Target on 75th and Wads. They also had the Riot Stormtrooper/Poe 2 pack. I also picked up the Black Series Tie Fighter at Toy's R Us on 88th and Sheridan. Honestly, it looks awesome!

Reaction score
I found the entire 4" TBS collection at the south WM in Greeley and wave 3 (I think it's wave 3) of the 6" line (TIE Pilot and Resistance Trooper) at the north WM last night.

Edit: Also, both stores had the Battlefront figure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Walgreens exclusive Black Series Vader is now showing up in select locations around the metro area. It should be about everywhere within the next week or two.

Reaction score
I found quite a bit today at Target(s), but not what I was looking for. I found 3 new Titaniums including the Ghost, and the Jango Fett 6" wave at the Church Ranch Target. I found the new Rebels Ezra speeder at C-Mills Target as well.

I'm looking for the new TFA waves which are hitting Targets now. If anyone spots them, let us know!

Reaction score
FYI I found the new Kylo Ren Unmasked Funko Pop Walmart Exclusive today in Greeley. Didn't even know they were making one. Pretty cool.

Reaction score
I'm not sure anyone looks at this thread anymore, but just in case, I am looking for the Wal-Mart 4" Death Trooper. If anyone sees one, let me know!

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out Nerf.
Does anyone know how and where the R1 3D glasses will be sold? I want 2 of the white ones. Also, what about movie theater items like cups etc? I'm sure there will be cups, but anyone hear about plastic popcorn tubs? I checked eBay and there are some metal ones, but are those really ones we can buy at the theater?

i love random things like these to add to my collection.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the AC-ACT for $90 in the metro area? I'm game at that price point.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I found Scarif Trooper today at the Evans/Federal Wal-Mart. I got a hit on brickseek getting a case and sure enough there they were! I left one at 12:45 today, as well as all the death troopers, cassians, and Jyns.

Reaction score
Kinda surprised with The Last Jedi around the corner, that no one is stating the finds on this forum.

Reaction score
Posting to keep this thread alive! Lately I've been hunting for Quay Tolsite and Concept hot wheels Starships. I got the starships from a fellow scummer, but still looking for Quay.