Denver Metro Area Finds - Episode IX

Reaction score
So here's the scoop on Fett if you haven't seen it elsewhere... The 6" Black Series is being added to the basic dept at most Walgreens, but the exclusive Fett is just randomly coming in as there are no cases of figures, just toys arriving in totes. My store´s initial delivery was 1 Fett, 1 Stormie, 1 Chewy. The UPCs and WICs are all linked, so there is no way of telling which specific figures any store has on hand without actually looking on the shelf.

If you have the patience, stores will be receiving a full side panel display (12-24 pieces) of just Fetts, but it's been pushed back to November, closer to when the website is supposed to have them in stock.

Reaction score
I hit 5 walgreens today in west metro. Four of them didn't even have a space for black series 6". The fifth had one darth vader. I'm not exactly sure what this means. Are those walgreens not getting them at all?

Reaction score
I hit four Walgreens several times in the last week. One a week ago had a Vader and Boba Fett. One today had a Chewie and Sandtrooper. The other two nothing, although one of them has a space on the shelf for them, but nothing there.

Reaction score
FYI I found two cases of the Bastila Shan 4" wave at Walmart in Greeley today. I haven't seen anything there in months.

Reaction score
Got a 6" speeder bike and trooper at the TRU in Westy. They had one left and two Jabbas. Not impressed with Jabba.

Reaction score
Hey guys...long time no post. Just wanted to share that after many weeks of searching...I finally came across the Walgreens Boba Fett in FOCO. All of the stores have a spot for 6 inch but no product.

Reaction score
Hey guys...long time no post. Just wanted to share that after many weeks of searching...I finally came across the Walgreens Boba Fett in FOCO. All of the stores have a spot for 6 inch but no product.
I ordered a Walgreens Boba Fett through the website on "pre-order" months ago, but I haven't seen or heard anything yet. Anyone know what the story is with ordering direct?

Reaction score
Nothing so far. Supposedly some have shipped out, but with no order status on their website, it's tough to tell what they are doing.

Reaction score
These should be hitting your local store. We received one 8 piece displayer of Fetts and sold out within a few days.

Reaction score
6inch wave, and the shadow trooper two pack found at Target in FOCO. 6inch Fett prototypes in stock at many of the Walgreens in town too.

Reaction score
Found new mission series Zeb/stormy and R2/3P0 at both SW TRU and Target today.

I found new 6 in at Belmar Target today, and new 4 in there and at SW Target. Picked up the R5 droid. One thing to note: It's been reported that Targets no longer receive full cases of Star Wars figures, and have the cases broken up among several Targets, much like Walgreens. This sucks for trying to grab a whole wave at once. Still need 6 in Chewie, 4 in Luke Hoth, and Rebels Chopper, Kanan, Kallus.

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Westminster Promanade this Friday to see the new Trailer? I'm tempted, but being the day after Thanksgiving I'm not sure the additional hassle is worth 88 seconds of joy. Plus people suck that day anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Westminster Promanade this Friday to see the new Trailer? I'm tempted, but being the day after Thanksgiving I'm not sure the additional hassle is worth 88 seconds of joy. Plus people suck that day anyway.
I thought about it but it's not worth the hassle of driving an hour, plus there isn't a lot of movies out that I want to see that I haven't already. Besides, it'll be on YouTube five minutes after it shows in the theater. :D

Reaction score
I will probably go Saturday evening.

In the last week I have found Rebels Kanan, 6" Chewie, and 4" Luke Hoth. Almost caught up - just need Rebels Chopper and Kallus.

Reaction score
Found the 6inch clone commander this morning at Target. They also had Vader, Chewbacca and Jedi Luke.

Reaction score
The newest mission packs are hitting Targets, which include Sabine, IG-88/Bossk, Wicket/Scout Trooper. If anyone sees those please post it!

Reaction score
I saw a case of these at the HR Target yesterday. Looks like 2-3 of each pack in the case.

Reaction score
HR Target had 1 case of the wave 2 saga legends today. All except Jedi Temple Guard which were already cherry picked.

Reaction score
That seems to be the only Target getting anything in all of Colorado. Ive hit a dozen Targets in the last 2 weeks and found nothing but bare pegs.

Reaction score
I'm floored to find anything new there since Lone Tree, Arapahoe and the west-side Targets usually get stuff way before these stores do. Let's hope the ports unleash some product on us soon.

Reaction score
Found the TIE pilot yesterday so I am caught up on the singles Rebels. Still no sign of mission packs.

I also found the newest wave of 6" at westy TRU. Picked up Yoda and TIE Pilot. Left a pilot and both clones.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A couple interesting finds today at the TRU Express in Colorado Mills:

The full wave of the latest Rebels/Saga Legends singles (TIE Pilot wave)
Complete boxes of the mail-away droid factory wave - the figures in the droid packaging from 2013 for $25
The vintage Slave 1 for $40.

Those last two were Amazon exclusives, so I'm not sure how they ended up at a TRU.

Reaction score
That is interesting on the BAD figures. How is that even packaged together? Still a good deal to get the whole wave for that price.

Reaction score
They are just in their mailer boxes as they arrived from Amazon.

New find today: The digital release 4 packs at Kipling/I-70 Target. These are all repacks of saga legends figures, but 4 of these figures are from packs I have not yet seen in the wild, so if you are desperate to get that new tiny IG-88 here's your chance.

Reaction score
At Colorado Mills:

Target has the Saga Legends Han Bespin wave.
TRU Express has the SL TIE Pilot wave. And still plenty of Slave I's and BAD mailers

Still looking for a couple Sabine Missions Packs if anyone spots one.

Reaction score
PM TRU had a boat load of SL stuff last week. At $9.99 each, they can keep them. No sign of new 6" figures around here yet. Sometimes catch SL and Mission leftovers at various Targets.

Reaction score
Wow! This string is dead. Nothing to be found in months? Hasbro and Lucasfilm sure now how to kill a collecting hobby.

With Midnight Madness coming up does anyone know A) if there are any exclusives that night and B) what all will be available at that time? Just wondering if anyone had heard.

Reaction score
I saw some pics of the new Jedi force "Galactic Heroes" playsets. They look cool but I think I like the cardboard dioramas Galactic Heroes used to have in order to keep the price more reasonable.