Denver Metro Area Finds - Episode IX

Reaction score
not sure what this may mean but i was up in brighton the other day working and stopped at the super target. They were resetting the entire action figure aisle but did not have anything up yet. maybe some new things coming finally????

Reaction score
Found left overs from the AOTC wave at Parker Walmart yesterday. Only things left were Kit Fisto and Super Battle Droid. First I have seen of the wave.

The resets at Target are mainly for Thor figures I think. There are some new Clone Wars 2-pks as well. Say them at either Parker or Gartrell Target. Can't remember now.

Reaction score
Greeley hasn't had much either. The new Target 2-packs have shown up, but the Walmarts here have all the pegwarmers overloading the pegs so nothing new can be placed. Hope they have a sale soon to make some room!

Reaction score
Anyone gone looking for a $50 AT-AT? The WM website just says "availability unknown" for all Metro stores.

Reaction score
My mother-in-law picked up a Clone Wars Y-Wing Bomber for $7.00 at Marshalls.

Reaction score
Nerfherder said:
Has anyone seen the Target CW 2-packs? The C-Mills Target doesn't even have a space for them.
Can't go to any Target without seeing two whole pegs of them. C-Mills Target must be behind in stocking.

Reaction score
Got Vintage Wave 6 from EE the other day ... the Dagobah Luke is OUTSTANDING!

Anyone going to SDCC this year? If so, I am looking for someone to try and pick up some exclusives

Not a single AT-AT in the north metro area. While I have been plenty lucky is scoring multiple AT-AT's for less than retail, it still irks me that I missed the WalMart clearance price ):

Reaction score
Saw two $19.00 Jabba Thrones at Walmart next to Flatirons Mall. Boxes were a bit munched.

Have yet to see a Tie Bomber marked down.

Reaction score
I tried the Target at Edgewater today and they dont have a space for the 2-packs either! I know the one on Kipling does, but the one time I went in there they only had the one with the battledroid, and of course I only want the other one.

Reaction score
Found the remaining figured I needed from the Vintage wave 6 and also all five of the new clone wars wave at walmart today

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone cares about what's in Greeley, but I found the latest CW series except Commander Wolffe at Walmart. They also had both the new CW DVD 2-pks.

Target 2-pks are peg-warmers and haven't seen a new Vintage figure in over a month. Haven't seen ANY clearance vehicles except Tie Bomber at Walmart was $2-3 less than original price (still over-priced).

Anyone need an Aqua Droid MOC? I picked up a spare.

Reaction score
Currently looking for latest CW wave, target 2-pack with geonosian (none of the targets by me even stock the 2-packs), and the droid gunship.

Reaction score
Seen the CW 2-packs at several Targets -already warming the pegs. Found the ANH/AOTC wave once. Nothing since.

Reaction score
CW

The Southlands Wal-Mart has the new Anakin, Ahsoka, Aqua Droid, and Wolfe figures as of this evening.

I have seen the Geonosian two packs at the Gartrel Target for a few weeks now.

Also, if anyone wants them, I have two $5 clone cash coupons that expire in a couple of weeks and I have no plans for buying any vehicles soon.

Reaction score
Re: CW

Found some of wave 6 at the Target on 80th and Wads. Got Luke Degobah and the New senate guard. So have both version of that one. Still need to find three more figs to complete wave 6.

Reaction score

It looks like most of you are having luck with new Vintage figures. I don't know what it is about the Southeast metro area, but new figures are scarce. Still searching for Fisto, Zam, Anakin, Padme, Mace and the Senate Guard from the last wave and Yoda from the one before that. I can't imagine finding the newest wave anytime soon (maybe by July).

Reaction score

I wish they would just ship back those Wave 2 clones and sandtroopers. There is a Walmart by me that must have 50 clones on the pegs.

Reaction score
Vintage Figures

I have had such a hard time finding anything new, I broke down and ordered AOTC wave from HTS online. As of this morning HTS had everyone but Anakin from the AOTC wave available to order. I saw an AOTC Owi-Wan yesterday at the Target near Parker and Arapahoe, but since it is now shipping with wave 6 I couldn't tell which wave they had stocked.

Reaction score
Re: Vintage Figures

I found Mace, Luke and R5 several weeks ago -but nothing since. Discouraging.

Reaction score
Found all of wave 6 at the Wally world on 92nd and Sheridan. Looks like only one case was put out. They still have AOTC kenobi, full body shot of senate guard and Dagobah Luke. Also had a ESB stormtrooper and a butt load of clones.

Reaction score
Wow, I stumbled across the newest wave today (Dagaboh Luke) at the Parker WalMart. Also managed to pick up a lone Senate Guard. Hopefully I can find the remaining AOTC wave and Yoda soon.

Reaction score
I've done numerous toy runs in teh last few weeks -hitting up different areas and found nothing. It's getting depressing.

Hoping for some better luck this morning.

Reaction score
Yep, felt like a fool yesterday. It had been almost a month since my last run so I liked my chances, especially with positive reports coming from Parker & N.W. Denver.

But... nothing at Lafayette WM or Flatirons WM; nothing at Boulder Target or Superior Target...

... nothing for me since last year.

Reaction score
There is hope!

I found the dregs of one case of new Vintage at Walmart and found a Coruscant Guard and Super Battle Droid.

What was interesting was Walmart was doing a store-wide inventory. Usually, they do it earlier in the year, but they are just doing it now. And usually they restock the shelves AFTER inventory (easier to count by the case than loose on the pegs). So keep checking in a day or two to see what pops up. Hopefully, we'll all hit paydirt soon!

Reaction score
Damn, I hate being right all the time!

Went into Walmart in Greeley today and the pegs were overflowing with new Vintage. Only missing Wedge, but saw all the others and picked up the six I was missing.

Haven't seen anything new at Target in a month, but now that Walmart is winding up it's inventory, there should be more showing up.

Shout if you can't find something. I'll sell at cost plus shipping.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I found remnants of wave 4/6 last night at Walmart on Hampton/Yosemite. I picked up the Senate Guard, hoping the one I get from HTS is the different photo.

I dont think the Wedge is out yet. Is it?

Reaction score
Jay_the_Lesser said:
Wedge isnt out yet. Gonna be closer to summer.
My bad. I thought it wasn't out yet, but saw it on the back of some of the cards and was hopeful.

Reaction score
I agree, Target has decided SW is not important apparently...well unless its Clone Wars which are clogging the shelves everywhere.

Still need: Peasant Anakin, Peasant Padme, Kit, Zam and Yoda (from previous wave). Maybe Mace if he looks different enough.

Reaction score
Fett413 said:
Still need: Peasant Anakin, Peasant Padme, Kit, Zam and Yoda (from previous wave). Maybe Mace if he looks different enough.
Have a Yoda for you Fett.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the CW Wave 7 recently (Anakin Season 3 wave)? Ive only seen Anakin so far.

I also still need that Clone/Geonosian 2-pack, and the Droid gunship.

I picked up the Jedi Turbo Speeder the other day, and Ive been seeing the Clone Jesse with Barc Speeder around everywhere.

edit: ask and ye shall receive. finally found a gunship at the new Belmar Target. I'd still like another one tho.