Denuo Novo - General Discussion

Reaction score
Thought it was time for a new thread separate from ANOVOS since they’re very slowly venturing into items ANOVOS did not announce (though we’re being worked on behind the scenes).

And folks have been regularly getting helmets from Denuo Novo now as well. I received my Blue Leader helmet several weeks ago.

Here’s the list of their upcoming products from Celebration 2022.

575D6ABE-4DFC-4E30-AF23-81AAE3DE3D53.jpeg

Reaction score
Quite the ambitious scheduling they got there. Experience in the real world of collecting reminds me of a certain quote....

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations." -Darth Vader

Reaction score
I believe it’s been confirmed Joe and Dana are ‘project managers’ with this company so probably no real need to star a new thread.

Reaction score
I believe it’s been confirmed Joe and Dana are ‘project managers’ with this company so probably no real need to star a new thread.

With respect, the last one didn’t even start as a general discussion thread; it just kind of morphed into one.

I saw people were posting their Denuo Novo products there because there wasn’t anywhere else to.

It’s a weird situation and I’m not trying to absolve anyone of their misdeeds, but from just a product perspective, I thought it would be good to offer people a new place to post what they’ve been getting in from Denuo Novo and keep up with news without ANOVOS specific talk.

Any further complaints or discussions about ANOVOS specifically can go in the other thread. That was my rationale, at least.

Reaction score
With respect, the last one didn’t even start as a general discussion thread; it just kind of morphed into one.

I saw people were posting their Denuo Novo products there because there wasn’t anywhere else to.

It’s a weird situation and I’m not trying to absolve anyone of their misdeeds, but from just a product perspective, I thought it would be good to offer people a new place to post what they’ve been getting in from Denuo Novo and keep up with news without ANOVOS specific talk.

Any further complaints or discussions about ANOVOS specifically can go in the other thread. That was my rationale, at least.
I totally agree with you

Reaction score
the three helmet

IMG_5990.JPG

IMG_6029.JPG

IMG_6066.JPG

Reaction score
Thanks @pielandreas - congrats for getting those in. Got the Merrick one as well; that was one I’d wanted for a long time.

Reaction score

Seems like that is the right approach to me too.

Reaction score
That’s all great but in the early days of DN everyone was insistent that this was a brand new start for collectors, a new company with a whole new approach, nothing to do with Anovos.
Now that it’s clear it’s the same awful people who stole large amounts of cash from many collectors, with no repercussions, I think it’s important that people know.
If some people don’t care where their money gos, that’s fine but I think there are also people who do care and should know when they come to a thread like this.

Reaction score
I understand, and fully sympathize with the people who lost out over ANOVOS. I was in that group as well, though it’s now been taken care of. I still feel terrible for the people who won’t because they weren’t buying Star Wars.

But NECA/Rubies II is definitely behind the wheel and presumably that’s where the money is going. We don’t really know much outside of that beyond speculation.

I only started this thread because I found their product list and didn’t really see a good place to post it. The RPF split their ANOVOS and Denuo Novo discussion as well, which seems like a good idea.

I appreciate your input and the reminder to be wary. It is important to use due diligence when making these sorts of purchases.

I also still urge people to be very cautious about Denuo Novo and I did not imply we need to move on and forget about what ANOVOS did. But we did need a new place to specifically discuss the Denuo Novo products that have been shipping and are on the horizon.

Last edited: