Denis Lawson Signature

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was searching for an e-mail address of Denis Lawson to get my Master Replicas Snowspeeder signed, but I couldn't find anything.
Does anybody here know how I can contact him best?
Thanks a lot
Chris

Reaction score
He will be attending Pensacon in FL next month. That would be your best bet to find someone attending.
Unfortunately I don't know anybody who is there otherwise I could send the metal plaque. In case anyone knows someone that goes there please let me know, I of course would pay for it.
Chris

Reaction score
Is the show in Minneapolis going through?

Chris

Reaction score
Denis Lawson is scheduled to be at the Steel City Con in Pittsburgh the weekend of December 10-12, along with John Ratzenberger and Julian Glover. I wasn't planning to go, but I might be persuaded.

Once we get to mid-November, assuming the celebs haven't cancelled their appearances, and Covid isn't off-the-charts-bad again, if anyone still needs help with Lawson, Glover or Ratzenberger, I'll consider going.

Reaction score
Denis Lawson is scheduled to be at the Steel City Con in Pittsburgh the weekend of December 10-12, along with John Ratzenberger and Julian Glover. I wasn't planning to go, but I might be persuaded.

Once we get to mid-November, assuming the celebs haven't cancelled their appearances, and Covid isn't off-the-charts-bad again, if anyone still needs help with Lawson, Glover or Ratzenberger, I'll consider going.
I may take you up on that. Lol

Reaction score
Looks like Julian Glover has cancelled, but Lawson and Ratzenberger are still scheduled to attend https://www.steelcitycon.com/

If anyone needs help with Denis Lawson, or John Ratzenberger, I will do what I can to help out. I will only attend the show on Saturday, December 11 and I do not plan to get autographs from any other attending celebs. However, if you can make a compelling case for me helping with one or two others, I may consider it.

I've never been to a Steel City con before, so I'm not sure why there are two autograph prices after some guests names. For example, John Ratzenberger is listed as $50/$60 and Denis Lawson is listed as $40/$60. Maybe the second price is for personalization? If anyone knows, please enlighten me. Unless someone can answer this question, I am going to ask for the higher value from you, and if the autograph costs less, I will return the difference to you.

I normally wouldn't charge a fee for helping fellow collectors get autographs, but it will be a 440 mile round trip for me (which is about 12 gallons, or $44 worth of gas) and $35 to attend, and I would otherwise not be attending this convention. Therefore, I'm going to request $10 per person for the first autograph from a given celeb and $5 per person for the second autograph from that same celeb. I will not charge for a third, fourth, etc. autograph from a given celebrity.

Example - if you want two autographs from J. Ratzenberger and three from D. Lawson my total fee would be $30 ($10 + $5 for J.R. and $10 + $5 + $0 for D. L.)

The buyer is responsible for all PayPal fees, as well as all shipping costs. I will ship the package back to you however you'd like and with any added insurance you request, and you will only pay what I pay.

In the case of advanced notice of a celebrity cancellation (i.e. before I leave Saturday morning), I'll return the cost of the Autograph, and my fee(s) for helping. You'll still have to pay return postage if you shipped your item prior to the cancellation. In the event the cancellation isn't announced before I leave for the convention, I will keep $5 of whatever total fee you paid per cancelled celebrity and return the rest.

If you feel all these Cover My Butt terms are reasonable. please contact me via PM and we'll go from there.