Dengar (TESB) - Archive Line

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Dengar (TESB) - Pipeline Reveal from the Fan First Wednesday Livestream 09.08.21. Archive Line 2022.

Black-Series-Dengar-TESB-Archive-Pipeline-Reveal.jpg

Reaction score
This is the only of the new archive wave that makes sense to me. Although I don’t know why they said he’s the only one of the bounty hunters that hasn’t been reissued. Zuckuss/4LOM anyone? Although Zuckuss did start out as a Disney exclusive and then made it to all the regular spots.

Reaction score
Zuckuss and 4-LOM were repacked on ESB 40th anniversary cards as Amazon exlusives.
Edit. I stand corrected, good call. I forgot about the different colored/swap-named set. And the funny part is I almost bought it about 100 times 😂

Reaction score
I knew it would be wise to wait! My ESB bounty hunters will be complete! My number one wanted figure in Archive with number two being in this wave, too...and now Hasbro will bring him before me.

Reaction score
Good choice, I was just wondering when this figure would be an archive release.

Reaction score
I was a bit dissatisfied with the printing on the face of the original Dengar - would love to see it updated a bit to better match the character. Something about it was a bit too... cartoonish? Feminine? I'm not sure.

Reaction score
They need to release Bossak again. I am not interested in paying 60 bucks online.

This guy i need too, so will keep an eye out.

Reaction score
It took me a fair while to track down Dengar, he wasn't available for very long and somehow I had missed the chance on release. He got relatively expensive in the UK, somehow Kapow Toys managed to find some whilst clearing the warehouse so I jumped at the short lived change to bag him at retail price.

Happy for people to get a chance to grab him as the figure is rather nice and I cant imagine any improvements are needed as I was impressed with the sculpt. I'm missing Bossk though, anyone got a loose one spare? Also using IG-11 as a place holder for IG-88, ill wait until he gets improved....maybe.

Reaction score
This one is a nice addition to the archive.
I do have him already, but I don't remember him being on the pegs for long.
Plus it's a great figure and he is soooo fun to play in the Battlefront game.
Yeah, even though it's not so old really, it was in demand and kind of hard to find. Sold out at a lot of places. I recall getting lucky and finding one at Gamestop. Never saw any since. I think it's good choice for an Archive release. A solid figure that everyone should have.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Both Ig-88 and Bossk already had their archive releases, as did Boba Fett. So a re-release would be unlikely.😥

Reaction score
Both Ig-88 and Bossk already had their archive releases, as did Boba Fett. So a re-release would be unlikely.😥

True, thought they could do another fan-channel run of those archive figures, the way they did with the Gamorrean, Grievous, and a few others.

Reaction score
They are in a way important characters so I'm sure at some point they will be repacked. Id like a new IG-88, one that actually stands up and doesnt have its rubbery joints perish in the box.....

Reaction score
They are in a way important characters so I'm sure at some point they will be repacked. Id like a new IG-88, one that actually stands up and doesnt have its rubbery joints perish in the box.....
I'm hoping a Figuarts version or Bandai kit of IG-88 see the light of day, The IG-11 SHF release is excellent. The Black Series rubber elbows and peanut sized head, such a disaster.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have not given Figuarts a go yet, I might just do it if they release IG-88. My black series IG-11 remained in the box sealed the entire time until I recently opened him, then I noticed the elbow joints. I was not impressed at all, my carbonised version does not have the same issue though oddly enough.

Reaction score
Hope we get to see this guy on The Book of Boba show.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm anticipating an entire rerun of bounty hunters with some new ones, new packaging and so forth. Easy no brainer for Hasbro, hopefully a retooled IG-88......Please no rotting rubber bits urrg

Reaction score
I'm anticipating an entire rerun of bounty hunters with some new ones, new packaging and so forth. Easy no brainer for Hasbro, hopefully a retooled IG-88......Please no rotting rubber bits urrg
IG-88 will definitely be reuse sorry 😞