Demolition???

Reaction score
I bought it today! If you like games were you just go around destroying your enemy this is a game for you. The best part is you can kill Aurra Sing.

The voices are good, the music is good, and the play control is great! Lots of worlds to play on and I found out there are 5 hidden characters that you can be, not including the locked characters.
It is a fun game for senseless killing.
If you buy it a Target this week you get a $10.00 gift card.
Lots of Fun!

------------------
Boba Binks, the most feared Bounty Hunter in the Universe.

"You're not a collector's item! You are a child's plaything. You are a toy!"
Buzz Lightyear - ToyStory2

Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts Boba Binks. I went ahead and picked up a copy from Target tonight. The $10 pushed me over. Now I'm just waiting for my PS2 so I can play it.

G

what is demolation. is a game like dark forces or more like the star wars game where the charcters jus fight each other. I like games like dark forces but i like it on my pc but i kinda miss it on my ps cuz of the arcade game feel you get playing it that way.

Reaction score
Brutal15, Demolition is a new Star Wars game for PS1. It is similar to Vigilante 8... you pick a vehicle and character and them fight against others in various arenas.

You can get some additional details at
demolition.lucasarts.com.

G

Well, after reading your review Boba Binks, I went and bought this game.

What can I say? I love Star Wars, I love Vigilante 8, I LOVE this game. The only bad thing is there is no reverse. But everything else makes up for that. I've been playing for 6 hours straight now. Sad......

Well, about to unlock the Rancor, must get back to playing. Just wanted to say thanks.

------------------
Wicked Force!

Reaction score
Is it the fact you can kill Aurra Sing,
that made you buy this game? She is one tough cookie in this game.
I cannot get to far into this game! I cannot beat the four computer opponents, yet! But today is the day where I unlock a character!
I want the cloud car!

------------------

G

Is the cloud car one of the hidden vehicles? I know it's in the game, but no where to choose it.

I unlocked the Rancor last night. He's fun to use, but slow as all get out. They wipe me out in round 4 everytime.

Your right though, Aurra is pretty hard, along with Boba Fett and the STAP. They're so dang small it's hard to hit them. I usually just grab them in the Tractor Beam and hit them with my special.

Reaction score
I heard the Cloud Car, X-Wing, & Tie Fighter are susposed to be hidden Vehicles / characters. I do not know about the others.
I hope there are more.

------------------

G

so it's not an adverture game like Dark Forces. well that sucks i like those kind of games. i still say we should petition lucasarts for a newier copy of dark Forces to run on windows. I cant get mine to go on dos. I like them games but not the bloody ones. more like Dark Forces and tomb raider

Yub Yub

G

Ok, I looked around and found out what hidden characters there were.

Darth Maul on Sith Speeder

Lobot in Cloud Car

Boussh on Speeder Bike? What's the deal with that?

I can't beat the tournament with the Rancor!!!!!! I want me some more vehicles.

G

which is better the pc version or the playstation version. me myself i like to play the playstation games.

Yub Yub

G

hey do they have this out for pc. all i have seen is ps version. Brutal

Reaction score
I have only seen this release for PS1. I think the Dreamcast version will be out soon. I have not heard of a PC version.

G

The Dreamcast version was released about a week later than the PSX version. I still haven't picked it up yet though...

------------------
You know, sometimes I even manage to amaze myself.

Reaction score
I was at a local Target here in NJ and saw that the SW Demolition game is on sale for $19.99. The sale ends Saturday.

Reaction score
i just picked up my copy tonight at Target...for 19.99 how can you go wrong??

G

Friends of mine here just got it for their PSone...and he (the husband of the duo) absolutely LOVES it...he's big into Battletech and Gundam Wing and loved being able to blow stuff up...

I haven't hijacked their PSone to play it yet though...probably will this weekend, after sever rounds of Jedi Power Battles (Always play Plo Koon....must find Plo Koon figure
)...

------------------
Knight Aiacha Teia-Kyto
Knight and Jedi Merchant

[This message has been edited by Aiacha (edited 12-28-2000).]

G

the game aint that bad.i prefer being darth maul,aurra sing,boba fett,battle droid and boushh
oh and heres the code for the hidden guys
(go to prefrences screen and hold down r1 and l1)watto_shop
later
phlutdroid

------------------
you were right about one thing master.the negotiations were short
-young ben kenobi(sw ep.1 tpm)
--------------
you stuck up,half witted,scruffy looking nerf herder!-leia oragana
hey!whos scruffy looking?-han solo
(sw:ep5 esb)
---------------
i better be getting paid for this-boba fett
(from star wars masters of teras kasi video game)