Deluxe Vulture Droid.

Reaction score
Re: Vulture Droid - Firing Missile Launcher

wait which one is the blue one and green one?
how do you tell?

The only thing I know of is that one has green lights on the pseudocockpit and the other has red

Reaction score

How many colors are there? I thought it was just the Red and Green.

Reaction score

Blue hull, green sensors:

Green hull, red sensors:

Reaction score

Thanks, just wanted to be sure it was the same 2 as I thought it was.

Reaction score

Inigo_Montoya said:
Okay. This is new to me, as I don't remeber the head being lifted from TPM, and it didn't seem like a necessary function.
i want to say the scene where anakins ship comes to a complete stop in the trade federation ship, you can see a couple of these guys in robot mode.

Reaction score

I own the red sensors/green hull one.... however, I can't find the one with the green sensors... is it that hard to find?

I think both versions are kewl, but the one with the green sensors seems to have CIS markings while the one I own didn't have any... (However, I did a couple of custom CIS logo stickers and put them on it myself, hehe.... very easy).

Reaction score
did you see ROTS, they are the droids walking on greivous's ship and then fly to attack anakin, obi and the arc-170's at the beginning of the movie

Reaction score
Hello -

I completely missed this while it was in the stores. Is it still shipping?

Reaction score
I'm sure you can still find it in stores!! Just check around, it wasn't one of the most sought after ROTS figure/ship around. I see em every once in a while!!! Haven't gotten one yet though, don't know if I will!! Can it stand up and move it's head??

GNT

Reaction score
I see one every now and again so they are out there. I believe it can stand but not sure about it's head.

Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe its been 10 years since the last post!!
I was just looking at some ROTS screen caps, and I think I found the Hasbro variant Vulture Droid in there!
The Vulture Droids in the opening battle clearly have red eyes, even though I think they more resemble the Hasbro droid with the green eyes.
http://starwarsscreencaps.com/star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-2005/1/
However, I just noticed there were some Vulture Droids on Utapau and although I cannot make out the body, the eyes seem green to me!
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) - Star Wars Screencaps.com
What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe its been 10 years since the last post!!
I was just looking at some ROTS screen caps, and I think I found the Hasbro variant Vulture Droid in there!
The Vulture Droids in the opening battle clearly have red eyes, even though I think they more resemble the Hasbro droid with the green eyes.
http://starwarsscreencaps.com/star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-2005/1/
However, I just noticed there were some Vulture Droids on Utapau and although I cannot make out the body, the eyes seem green to me!
http://starwarsscreencaps.com/star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-2005/39/
What do you guys think?