Dejerick Table and Training Remote for PotF2 Falcon

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the PotJ Dejerick Table with holo monsters sculpted onto it fits into the PotF2 Millennium Falcon with zero modifications? I don't want to open figures unless I know I can put them and/or the accessories to use.

Any suggestions on how to add the training remote? I don't want to pay eBay prices for the Legacy Falcon's remote arm and ball unless I had a way to put it into the PotF2 Falcon. I was thinking a small screw put into the landing gear housing where the vintage one had the peg.

I'm sure I could do thesethings if I was just using it as a display piece but I'd like to add these features onto a toy that will be played with. I don't want them falling off all the time.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I used to have both PotJ Chewie Dejarik Champion and the OTC version of the MF. From memory, I know the Dejarik table and Chewie's seat are one single piece, so even if the table post would fit in the MF unmodded, the seat would be too bulky to fit in that booth. Incidentally, if you have Dejarik Chewie, the holo figures are the exact same sculpt as the BMF holo figures, which go for a pretty penny as they're easily lost.

Apart from the various Falcon releases, there's never been a remote droid in this scale. I don't know what the BMF version generally goes for, but making a custom ball might be cheaper. One of the Holiday Jawas is holding a non-removable remote with both hands, that might be a good starting point. The BMF post is shaped much different from the Vintage version and will stick out beyond the roof of the PotF2 ship, so you'll probably need to use other parts anyway.

Reaction score
I used to have both PotJ Chewie Dejarik Champion and the OTC version of the MF. From memory, I know the Dejarik table and Chewie's seat are one single piece, so even if the table post would fit in the MF unmodded, the seat would be too bulky to fit in that booth. Incidentally, if you have Dejarik Chewie, the holo figures are the exact same sculpt as the BMF holo figures, which go for a pretty penny as they're easily lost.

Apart from the various Falcon releases, there's never been a remote droid in this scale. I don't know what the BMF version generally goes for, but making a custom ball might be cheaper. One of the Holiday Jawas is holding a non-removable remote with both hands, that might be a good starting point. The BMF post is shaped much different from the Vintage version and will stick out beyond the roof of the PotF2 ship, so you'll probably need to use other parts anyway.
In the 3.75" scale, the Falcon used a little craft bead on some thread as the remote training droid.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. My PotJ stuff is packed away with my PotF2 stuff in a crawl space
I didn't realize the Dejerick Table had a seat attached to it. Oh well. I also hadn't seen the Legacy training ball up close. I guess I'm on my own on rigging something up. Green Stuff, some fishing line, and who knows what for the swiveling arm.

Reaction score
Apart from the various Falcon releases, there's never been a remote droid in this scale.
This isn't strictly true. The Vintage Collection young Anakin Skywalker came with a training ball, though I'm not sure how you'd go about attaching it to an arm and then the falcon. Some plasticard trimmed to fit may be your best bet (don't want to encourage repro)

Chris