Definitive Saga Figures?

Reaction score
ROTS is one of the best SW movies made, regardless of how people feel about TPM or AOTC. The Firefighters are cool figures (even though it was more like 4 seconds of screen time LOL), and even had a speaking part in a major action sequence.

Now, they had more screen time than Yakface, Amanaman, Snaggletooth and and other fan favorite figures. Don't think it was that hard of a sale ;).
To be clear, I agree with everything you're saying -- I love ROTS, and am super glad a cool figure of the firefighters were made. I just like to think about the mindset of an executive who only vaguely knows or cares about the movies hearing about this choice.

The company didn't go bankrupt, so I'm sure they were fine about it. But I bet there were some steady blinks, if not an actual head-shaking sigh.

Reaction score
To be clear, I agree with everything you're saying -- I love ROTS, and am super glad a cool figure of the firefighters were made. I just like to think about the mindset of an executive who only vaguely knows or cares about the movies hearing about this choice.

The company didn't go bankrupt, so I'm sure they were fine about it. But I bet there were some steady blinks, if not an actual head-shaking sigh.
Nope, didn't take it that way-we're cool :). I just wanted to point out lots of blink and you miss them characters are made for SW. I think TFA (not sure, I only saw it once in parts) had a 6" character that didn't even make the film! Of course, it was a peg warmer for that reason too...