Definitive Power of the Jedi Figures?

Reaction score
What figures do you think are definitive in sculpt, articulation, or overall quality? I'm interested in expanding my collection to previous lines from 2005's ROTS. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
I have read this thread, and the standards they hold the figures to don't work for me. If I listened to the thread and bought a POTJ Bespin Han Solo, I would've been pretty upset when he comes out in a year or so. He is, after all, confirmed by Hasbro. And that's just one example.

Reaction score
That's why I'd just buy the obscure figures, army builders and characters in costumes that Hasbro's not likely to make again such as Queen Amidala and such.

Reaction score
Well, these are figures from the POTJ line that I feel are definitive. Yes, eventually they may be updated, but I wouldn't count on any of these getting updates for a looong time, if ever at all.

Amanaman
Luke Skywalker (Bacta Tank)
BoShek
Ellorrs Madak
FX-7 (Medical Droid)
Fode & Beed (Podrace Announcers)
Ketwol
Mas Amedda
Queen Amidala (Royal Decoy)
Queen Amidala (Theed Invasion)
R2-Q5 (Imperial Astromech Droid)
R4-M9
Sabe (Queen's Decoy)
Sebulba
Schmi Skywalker
Tessek (Squid Head)
Zutton (Snaggletooth)

I kind of think Tessek may actually get updated in the next few years, but that's just a gut feeling of mine personally. I was also going to add Porkins to this list, and even though Hasbro just said they don't have plans on updating him I would not be shocked at all if we saw an updated Porkins released in the modern line within the next 3 or 4 years.

Reactions: JVM