deathstar1000's Collection! - PIC HEAVY!!!

Reaction score
Re: deathstar1000\'s Collection! - PIC HEAVY!!!

TK,

GREAT collection! A couple of questions:

1) Are those the cabinets from IKEA?

2) Your TK has a pauldron, time to dirty it up!

Reaction score

my god,………….it's beautiful……..

But seriously, it's my goal in life to furnish my home in all things geek. Because conventional interior design is for chumps.

Reaction score

What is that sandtrooper statue that's standing? It looks great. Only thing is that sandie armor doesn't look very weathered.

Great collection. You have some great pieces.

Reaction score

ihnken33 said:
What is that sandtrooper statue that's standing? It looks great. Only thing is that sandie armor doesn't look very weathered.

That looks more like a Stormtrooper with pauldron than a Sandtrooper

Reaction score

Sergiu said:
ihnken33 said:

I would agree, but the lack of the sniper knee guard on the left leg indicates sandtrooper.

Either way, hiis armor looks great, mine is still unassembled.

Reaction score

ihnken33 said:
Sergiu said:
ihnken33 said:

I would agree, but the lack of the sniper knee guard on the left leg indicates sandtrooper.

Either way, hiis armor looks great, mine is still unassembled.
It doesn't have a sniper plate but a half diamond kneeplate (look at the first post pics), has belt boxes, ab buttons.
It still remains a (disguised) Stormtrooper

Reaction score

masterroyce's top 10 Re: deathstar 1000's Collection Thread
1st. Thanks, oh did I say thanks!
2nd. It took me five min. to figure out what to even type for the 2nd on this post cause I am speechless.
3rd. Ok used some force medatation and now I can type.
4th. If anyone who has visited this thread did not save this to your favorites, then you are crazy, or a noob and have never looked at the bottom left hand corner of the p.m. page.
5th. Getting speechless again because I just saw you live in the DFW area! So do I, to be so near to this......ah I fainted, Im back. Lol!!!!
6th I have a friend who lives near us also (DFW) that I thought his collection was the biggest I had ever seen, but not now! Well his is the biggest I have seen in real life. (HINT HINT)..... I have two other prop collecting friends I have met through transactions that are local, one from ebay,and the other a scummer. They are great guys, being so close we should get together. The three of us are getting together Sunday Morning as I am picking up a OZ Ani AOTC saber, and chill and just talk collecting. (HINT, Hint, HINT) Jokes aside, ever want to hang, drop me a pm, I collect mostly static hilts, but at some point in life I have been a fan of everything in there.
7th.
Oh and the whole time I am typing this post I have another tab on my browser open looking at the thread.
8th. For a laugh, where r all the Poly-Pockets and Really no Elmo? LOL!
9th. Just triple checked that I added this thread to my Favorites, and anyone else reading do the same!!
10th. I respect all the collectors, sellers, buyers, that are honest, respectful, helpful, non-judgemental... and well I can tell you must be one of those people, because I truly believe in Karma, and what comes around goes around, and you must be a really good person. Life has given you the chance to surround yourself with the things you love, your family, your home, and YOUR DEATHSTAR SIZED COLLECTION!!

MTFBWY
Thanks. And hey the offer stands, even if u don't like to have people over hit me up as I love to hear the storys behind the props and other items, where they came from, who made them,etc.etc. I have tons of crazy sabers storys. Stacy is a really cool guy, and we both waited after quite a few transactions to do that. And the other person is a fellow scummer here Bobba86solo. Either way I am going to pm you, just to say thanks for letting us see that!

Reaction score
This is a great collection.... there is a little bit of everything.... I jsut stared colleting SW stuff/collectibles recently... This gives me lots of stuff to consider for my own collection..

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Reaction score
WOW! Very awesome collection indeed. Until i joined Rebelscum I actually thought I had a pretty impressive collection. Im very jealous and utterly speechless to the amount of time and devoted effort you have in your pieces. Very Awesome indeed.

Reaction score
WHOA! I hadn't realized there were so many comments I had not read on this thread. THANKS EVERYONE! It's always great to hear compliments.

On a side note, the pics here are old and the collection has grown A LOT! o-o

Reaction score
That is a pretty impressive collection! Some very nice pieces there. I'm looking forward to the updated pics to see what you've added!

Brando81
www.jmdretail.com
Facebook jmdretailtoys

Reaction score
So, the plan is to take out the pool table out of the collection room soon. That frees up all the middle of the room. I'll be moving the sofas from the walls and putting those in the middle which means...MORE ROOM FOR CASES & COLLECTIBLES!!!

Hopefully before the end of the year it will be all said and done.

Reaction score
Thanks!

Well, the pool table is out of the room. Plan to take couple of days of work to rearrange. Yes, it take that long! :O

This is probably the last pic I took of my main collection room.

Reaction score
Started at 9:30am and called it quits for the day at 9PM. o-o
Not surprised at all, I was home with my sick daughter a couple of weeks ago and while she napped I spent the whole afternoon cleaning out and re-doing my display case!

can't wait to see it put back together!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kind of like a second living room/family room.

One thing is for sure, my legs are killing me from bending down to put down/pick up things.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And I just got damage. UGH! :mad:

And out of all the things, my reveal Luke saber. :'(

Last edited:
Reaction score
That blows. Yep, you start moving things - something always goes amiss.

I almost threw up when I snapped the pole the Sandtrooper held on the GG Dewback years ago.....

These days, I try to keep any moving at a minimum.