Death Watch Mandalorian - #VC219

Reaction score
There has been a lot more "all new" than people want to give them credit for. It's easier to regurgitate "lazy" "cheap" "repaint" etc
If an abundance of repaints that people will buy multiples of drives the creation of new molds, I'm down with it.

Reaction score
amazon updated release from 6/1 to tomorrow...no activity on my acct yet though. pre-order w/in 1st min or 2 of launch on 10/27Screenshot_20220516-141039_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just saw a charge on my amazon card and got concerned about fraud because I didn't order anything today, but apparently I have 4 of these preordered guys showing up Thursday!
Lucky for those that ordered with Amazon. I pre-ordered through gamestop with a release date of August 20th. They also pushed back my tatooine boba by two months as well. Hopefully online stores will get them before the estimated ship date but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Reaction score
Mine shipped from Amazon with Ahsoka
my DWT and Ahsoka eta moved up to early next week, although the order hasn't started "processing" but i was able to add a g.c., so no "new" charges on my cc for me on this wave when ships:giggle:. Hoping Fennec and even dlx fett (tat.) follow suit.