Death Watch Mandalorian - #VC219

Reaction score
There has been a lot more "all new" than people want to give them credit for. It's easier to regurgitate "lazy" "cheap" "repaint" etc
If an abundance of repaints that people will buy multiples of drives the creation of new molds, I'm down with it.

Reaction score
amazon updated release from 6/1 to tomorrow...no activity on my acct yet though. pre-order w/in 1st min or 2 of launch on 10/27Screenshot_20220516-141039_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
amazon updated release from 6/1 to tomorrow...no activity on my acct yet though. pre-order w/in 1st min or 2 of launch on 10/27View attachment 422016
I just saw a charge on my amazon card and got concerned about fraud because I didn't order anything today, but apparently I have 4 of these preordered guys showing up Thursday!

Reaction score
I just saw a charge on my amazon card and got concerned about fraud because I didn't order anything today, but apparently I have 4 of these preordered guys showing up Thursday!
Lucky for those that ordered with Amazon. I pre-ordered through gamestop with a release date of August 20th. They also pushed back my tatooine boba by two months as well. Hopefully online stores will get them before the estimated ship date but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Reaction score
Mine shipped from Amazon with Ahsoka
my DWT and Ahsoka eta moved up to early next week, although the order hasn't started "processing" but i was able to add a g.c., so no "new" charges on my cc for me on this wave when ships:giggle:. Hoping Fennec and even dlx fett (tat.) follow suit.

Reaction score
Same for me with Ahsoka and DW, I do wonder why Fennec wasn't included though. Different warehouse perhaps?

Reaction score
I like the figure itself, but god these gummy, rubbery guns have got to go. Way too bendable. You try to get a two handed grip on the gun and the gun with just bend a lot of the time and almost slingshot out of his hand. Not to say the hands aren’t partially to blame too. Great sculpt, great articulation. Bad accessories.

Reaction score
Agreed, especially on the hands since the joints are so stiff it feels like they're going to tear. lol I've given up hope they're ever go back to stiffer plastic for weapons because of costs, it's obviously not a safety issue anymore since this is now a Collector focused line...
Bought two of these guys, arrived from Amazon today - very fun to pose around. Might pick up more if I see them in stores.
The one issue I had was that the designer seem to not know how to "line" things up, when posed with everything pointed forwards you can see the joints are molded off center when you bend the knees. They also don't feel as "stable" as knee joints from previous figure of TVC 1.0, every time I go to bend them it feels like the pin it about to break.

Reaction score
Got my squad in yesterday. Not loving the ankles that seem to have awkward "fixed" positions. Seems none of them want to stand straight up
I ABSOLUTELY noticed this; the ankle design (rocker or not) doesn’t help at all in this case. There’s no middle ground; it’s either heel-dig or toe-pick.

Reaction score
I like the figure itself, but god these gummy, rubbery guns have got to go. Way too bendable. You try to get a two handed grip on the gun and the gun with just bend a lot of the time and almost slingshot out of his hand. Not to say the hands aren’t partially to blame too. Great sculpt, great articulation. Bad accessories.
This. I was a bit concerned about how gummy the blaster is for this figure, especially with the shoulder stock that's on it. Even my 8 year old was like "wow this is bendy!" when checking it out. Ugh.
Now, compare that with the blaster that came with the retro Death Trooper, and...I just don't get it.

Reaction score
I like the weapons that have some give to them. That way I can get both of the figures hands on it and manipulate the pose and the blaster moves with it.

Reaction score
I like the weapons that have some give to them. That way I can get both of the figures hands on it and manipulate the pose and the blaster moves with it.

Exactly. In order to make a figure hold this style of weapon with both hands, either the arms need to give a little, or the gun. I think it would be much more of an eyesore if the arms warped to hold the gun, so I'm happy the gun is the one that gives a little.

I don't mind some give, but I've had pieces of Bazooka gum harder than this blaster...

Sure, but to be fair, Bazooka gum has no business being that hard. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Why is Pulse always the last place to ship these out? Although my order does say approximately June 1st, so not much farther away, but still.
IDK but they do always seem to be in most cases although on rare occasion I have gotten figure from Pulse before the other big three online retailers.

It's really hit or miss I think, after all Game Stop hasn't shipped this wave yet either so Pulse isn't the only feet dragger here.

Reaction score
Pulse being a division of hasbro, is typically later because hasbro doesn't want to compete w/ thier "partners", hence why most times we see figs at target then wm b4 most any online ships. I am surprised though that ee hasn't yet ( based on not seeing any reports) shipped out retro wv4 yet.

Reaction score
I have three preordered (two from Pulse, one from EE). I have no idea when I'm gonna get them but I'm looking forward to it!

Reaction score
Wow, got a shocking as in unexpected email from pulse....my fennic order is ready to be processed:eek:. Read in another thread that they're processing yoda and 501st as well. But seems like not ahsoka and dwt yet, but I got those 2 on wed from Amazon.

Reaction score
After getting the two from Amazon and looking them over I decided to scrap my planned project thus canceled all my other orders for this figure, I'll wait it out for TCW version. Still a neat figure it's just not going to work out how I wanted.