Death Watch Mandalorian Mini Bust

Reaction score
Because there are no other characters than Mandalorians to be made from the show. A nice bust, but sort of meh for me.

Reaction score
Good looking bust. i have ordered.

Did the character ever have a name? If so does anyone know it?

Star Wars characters (even the very minor ones) always have a name...

Reaction score
Like the simplicity of the pose, gonna hold off for now though and see what they reveal for tomorrow's showcase.

Reaction score
Ordered ! Maybe he'll get to meet him as an older man in a future episode ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Didn't even know about this until I came across it on BBTS, put one in my cart right away. I'm not a super-Mando nut but the color and blaster just look great, and that was a cool scene on the show.

Reaction score
I think this looks awesome and will be ordering it shortly! Nicely done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ordered, now thinking about a second one, would look cool to display them sideways and to put (a hopefully released) Bo Katan in the middle or a third DW Mando, but after all that Mandos, some remnant Imps like dirty Stormi, Scout, Death Trooper, Tank Pilot, Flamethrower Stormi, IG11, Gideon or Kuill would be add more variation, before Bo, Heavy Mando or Boba...too many cool characters in that series...( in opposite to the ST, but no bash intended....just not my SW..)

Reaction score
looks like a pretty regular release here in germ any, still available, ...wish, Tessek, Amanaman, Ponda,Scout2, Spacetrooper, Armorerer would be so stressless to own, at least Bib and Lobot ended at retail...but an unfair move to PGM adopts,...was on the fence, but bought the Legendary Boba bust for a great price to join the Mando busts...,(hurry up Mk3!!!!)