Death Star Droid

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing the Death Star Droid in the Vintage collection line:

1620213105649.jpeg

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
I am all over this. I know. I know. I want vac-metal. O want a better shade of paint if they cannot do vac-metal. The cardback is nice though.

Reaction score
I dig it, but where is the antenna? or am I misremembering him having one?
That really got me thinking...because I remember an antenna too. So I did some digging through photos. What I found seemed to be models with AND without (unless it's so thin I can't see) it in photos. So maybe the antenna is a case by case basis?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will get one to have that card. Not really a fan of the figure though, appears to be a reissue of that BAD version already rereleased in a Target 3-pack about ten years ago I think. No wrist or ankle articulation and the elbow joints are sorta backwards. As a big droid fan, I'd rather they redid the figure and yeah, vac metal woulda been great.

Reaction score
I was gonna type a reply, but It would have been a cut and past plagiarism of what YodaShizzle said! Love the cardback, hate the reissue of a figure I already have several of in several colors...

Reaction score
Since it's a Droid and a needed update I will probably get one, not digging the non vac-metal approach but it is what it is.

Reaction score
Just a miserable Walmart.com preorder experience. Death Star Droid didn't go live until about 1:15 p.m. EST, and the heading kept changing on refresh from "Death Star Droid" to the generic "Action Figure." Phew - just glad it's over. Glad to have preordered one. Hope everyone gets what they want, too.

Reaction score
I really hope these will be in stores. The first 3 that were for pre order( Paploo, Liea Endor and the AT-ST driver) weren’t this bad.

Reaction score
Still shows as available on the WM app.

Ordered one for the MOC collection!

Reaction score
so i'm still trying to figure out if this is actually different than the one we already have. looks like maybe some new weathering?

Reaction score
The Disney build a droid version is the better sculpt. Missed opportunity that Hasbro doesn’t seem to have access to those Disney Droid.

Parks protocol droids are all around better. More accurate. More and better articulation. more variety of droids too.

Last edited: